Classified documents found at Pence's Indiana home

3,828 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Muy
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Someone please check GCF's house
Her house has been wiped and destroyed by hammers.
LOL OLD
aezmvp
I mean mishandling classified docs is apparently a hobby for DC
annie88
AG
BQAg84 said:

Obviously meant to diffuse and dilute the Biden docs. "See look, all VPs take classified docs when they leave, 'inadvertently.' No big deal." Wait til they check Cheney's house!

This.
Stmichael
AG
I've never held a security clearance in my life, but at this rate I might want to check around my house to make sure some classified documents didn't sneak in while I wasn't looking...
aggiehawg
AG
Science Denier said:

Sid Farkas said:

Her house has been wiped and destroyed by hammers.
And a fire at one point.
Robert L. Peters
We live under the illusion that these people are somehow better or more responsible than us peons. I got news for you: they're not. They're equally lazy, stupid and subject to corruption and greed.
Sid Farkas
AG
javajaws said:

Sid Farkas said:

That's a job only the suicidal would take
The guy who searched Melania's Mar a Lago clothes closet needs to be assigned to GCF's panty drawer.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
aggieforester05 said:

BDUB95 said:

This either all turns into a nothing burger because e'rbody doin' it, or this is to ensure certain people don't have the ability to run in '24.
I said from the beginning that every figure at that level likely has some in their position and was told I was crazy and that this was unique to Trump. Probably just about every document these people work with is classified. It's highly likely that some classified documents end up in their home offices and some potentially lost, even when there was no malicious intent. It's also highly likely that some are inadvertently packed up when administrations are changing. I also suspect every president and vice president leaves office knowingly with some politically/financially advantageous materials that they probably shouldn't. It's called human nature and politicians.

I'm right there with you. I also said that they all have done it to some extent. It was just overlooked by National Archives. It was standard practice. Now all of a sudden when they went after Trump, the rules have to change. Probably some sweating it, some acting like Pence, and a **** ton that don't care. Elitists gonna elite.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Rockdoc
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Bet they won't find any at Hussein's house. Nobody will look.

Nope. He's smart enough to clean out his properties. They won't find anything there but narcissism.
EKUAg
AG
Sid Farkas said:

They wiped that with a cloth.
fka ftc
In the long disappeared original MAL thread, myself and other brough up multiple times the amount of classified docs improperly stored amongst the NARA and other places.

Those on the left and MSM tried to tell us how egregious, dangerous, rare, unprecedented this all. "How could anyone be that careless" 81 million ballots said.

When common sense told you all along this type of stuff happens, particularly with POTUS.

What makes Joe's different is that he was Senator / VP / then retired and particularly docs from his time in the Senate.

He also had a crackhead son doing business deals with 2 enemies and the most corrupt regime in the world Zelensky's Ukraine.

And we have not even open the 1850 boxes at University of Delaware's Pandora Campus.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Sid Farkas said:

javajaws said:

Sid Farkas said:

That's a job only the suicidal would take
The guy who searched Melania's Mar a Lago clothes closet needs to be assigned to GCF's panty drawer.

one safe place
So who is ratting these people out, or threatening to do so? Suddenly all these people are found to have classified documents. What's the back story?
Buck Turgidson
Ellis Wyatt said:

Bet they won't find any at Hussein's house. Nobody will look.
Or any Clinton residence.
IndividualFreedom
These Classified documents should be treated like an Evidence Room at a police station. You have it locked behind closed doors and you must have credentials and then actually sign for it before it can be removed. Now you have accountability. The documents should have time limits for it to be checked out and penalties for failure to comply is death by shooting squad. We will never have documents found misplaced ever again.
fka ftc
one safe place said:

So who is ratting these people out, or threatening to do so? Suddenly all these people are found to have classified documents. What's the back story?
Pence initiated his own search using staff with clearance then immediately notified NARA to come get the stuff. I imagine Bush '43 is doing the same.

Just clarifying (not directed at you), he did not use personal attorneys. He did not lie or hide it for months. He, as of yet, does not seem to have them spread out over multiple locations and from 15-20 years ago.

Pretty sure he does not have a crackhead son that is involved with international business dealings with corrupt regimes and enemies of the state.

The Pence revelation looks like usual course of business vs anything else.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
YouBet
AG
BDUB95 said:

This either all turns into a nothing burger because e'rbody doin' it, or this is to ensure certain people don't have the ability to run in '24.

Yep
Buying_time
AG
Bottom line is the rules are incredibly simple. The rules are presented and the person acknowledges in writing they understand the rules and the consequences of breaking the rules.

Guilty parties must be held accountable. Any common person would have been in the pokey a long time ago and their careers significantly damaged if not crushed.

The fact that "elected" and "appointed" officials are allowed to thumb their noses at the consequences of their actions is a crime itself. Until accountability is served by these individuals, the common person is just a pawn in their game.
captkirk
AG
Proc92 said:

Re Biden, were some of the docs from his senate days?
Yes
HumpitPuryear
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

These Classified documents should be treated like an Evidence Room at a police station. You have it locked behind closed doors and you must have credentials and then actually sign for it before it can be removed. Now you have accountability. The documents should have time limits for it to be checked out and penalties for failure to comply is death by shooting squad. We will never have documents found misplaced ever again.
Most of this stuff isn't even that sensitive. When in doubt stamp it top secret. Companies do this all the time. How many emails are circulating this week in your company about the Cowboys loss with a confidentiality statement at the bottom?

Besides most of this material is more damaging to politicians and deep state lifers than it is to the average American. It's us they are hiding things from not the Chinese. Take the Russian collusion FISA warrants for example. How much restricted documentation was generated around that? Who's more likely to get damaged by exposure of "methods and sources"? You and I or the DOJ, FBI, and lawyers and contractors working for the Clintons?
bonfarr
AG
Do these guys not have a barbecue pit on their back porch to get rid of these docs? Pence knew he had them and he called his lawyer to "search for the documents" but I assume he told him exactly where to look.

Why not use them to light your charcoal an when they go up in smoke and ashes throw a couple of steaks on the grill and deny deny deny.
fka ftc
bonfarr said:

Do these guys not have a barbecue pit on their back porch to get rid of these docs? Pence knew he had them and he called his lawyer to "search for the documents" but I assume he told him exactly where to look.

Why not use them to light your charcoal an when they go up in smoke and ashes throw a couple of steaks on the grill and deny deny deny.
Some of the information may be classified "materials" and not necessarily hardcopy. So searching old devices, harddrives, etc where a copy of a copy of a copy of a forwarded email may exist.

For Trump and Biden, I believe in BOTH cases the retention of documents was intended and specific.

But only Trump has a get out of jail free card. Biden does not, assuming he does not pardon himself.

He can be charged and should be charged by end of day if there was any justice.

Ellis Wyatt
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

I'm right there with you. I also said that they all have done it to some extent. It was just overlooked by National Archives. It was standard practice. Now all of a sudden when they went after Trump, the rules have to change. Probably some sweating it, some acting like Pence, and a **** ton that don't care. Elitists gonna elite.
The ******** at the National Archives is a huge leftist and had a vendetta against Trump.

This will be used to cover up WHAT Biden possessed. It will be used to cover up his extensive criminal ties overseas with and through Hunter.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Chetos
AG
94chem said:

Pence didn't want to be left out.

Yup. What a poon. Total goodie two-shoes look at me move
Maroon Dawn
AG
BDUB95 said:

Don't think anyone was worried about Deep State RINO Pence winning the 24 nomination
Muy
AG
Are we back to our democracy being threatened again?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.