M&Ms says it's replacing 'beloved spokescandies' with Maya Rudolph

10,361 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
IslanderAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kansas Kid said:

waitwhat? said:

Go woke, go broke.

Sorry, but taking go go boots off the green candy and giving her tennis shoes in my mind isn't going woke. It is just reflecting the times as those were outdated by style.

Outdated? It a talking piece of candy.
boboguitar
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Kansas Kid said:

waitwhat? said:

Go woke, go broke.

Sorry, but taking go go boots off the green candy and giving her tennis shoes in my mind isn't going woke. It is just reflecting the times as those were outdated by style.

Outdated? It a talking piece of candy.
Tell that to Tucker Carlson and all the other republicans in this thread who are having an aneurysm over it.
VaultingChemist
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

Trajan88 said:

Years ago I recall reading about the family behind the M&M Mars company... extremely private, running their world-wide empire out of a relatively small, non-de script building.

Guess the notion of private, conservative (?) has changed over the years with today's family that's calling the shots... more liberal than dad.

"Meet the Mars family, the 'notoriously private' billionaire heirs to the Snickers and M&Ms candy empire: how America's third-richest family made its US$94 billion fortune"

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3140034/meet-mars-family-notoriously-private-billionaire-heirs

I'm acquainted with several members of the Mars family. They live a private life but are friendly. They are not as involved in the nuts and bolts of their company's operations as you'd think
It is amazing how much of their candy is manufactured in Waco……Snickers, Starburst, and Skittles. I can't remember how many tons of Snickers they produce each day, but it is a very large amount.
Buck Turgidson
So this was "House of Burgers" all over again? Fool us once...
BluHorseShu
AG
Franklin Comes Alive! said:

wessimo said:

Candies are back y'all got troilled

Nah

They put a candy in sneakers instead of pumps to help women's rights….

M&m trolled themselves

Stay woke though, everyone thinks you're doing great!
Good grief...."If I just work hard enough, I can make anything for or against my political bias". Mental gymnastics....success
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I thought her commercial was pretty funny. Definitely poked fun at the situation.

Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Kenneth_2003 said:

wessimo said:

That was a great troll job by M&M Mars.
It's hilarious. The "change" had a group of grown-ass adults upset over talking candies.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
annie88
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

wessimo said:

That was a great troll job by M&M Mars.
It's hilarious. The "change" had a group of grown-ass adults upset over talking candies.

Except as crazy as the Democrats are in this world today it could've been true. They have done just as stupid **** and it was real. So if grown ass adults being upset over what bull**** that the left is trying to do, I mean, just look at the joke they are making of our military, I'd say they have a right to do so.

That said, this was funny.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.