Trying to cancel Jerrah Jones again

12,021 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeographyAg
TequilaMockingbird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SIAP- Happy Thanksgiving

TequilaMockingbird
My favorite reply

C@LAg
[This thread is about Jerry Jones and not the people that you listed. -Staff]
TheTruthsLastHope
C@LAg said:

that said, jerry jones being in this picture does not make him racist or an active participant in the event in question.

for all you know he as an underclassman was just walking by the event between classes, and just acting as an onlooker.

why not give him the benefit of the doubt rather than assume "muh racism".

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?
C@LAg
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?
not sure if you understand what facts are.

you are automatically assigning guilt to him.

he has nothing to apologize for.

TheTruthsLastHope
C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.
C@LAg
TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.

i did not say anything about whether it was him in the picture or not.

as you said, he already admitted that is him in the picture.

he still has nothing to apologize about.
TheTruthsLastHope
C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.
shack009
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.

A person in the 50s acted like a person from the 50s? Oh the horror. Anybody who is upset about this is a mental midget that doesn't understand they very likely would have agreed with him at the time.

Jerry Jones has made more black people wealthy than almost any other person in the world. He has more than repented.
pagerman @ work
AG
Quote:

Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist?

Wow.

You think you've seen it all on this site in terms of amazingly dumb things posted on this board, and then someone always comes along to prove you wrong.

This is the most illogical, irrational, ridiculous thing trying to pass for a cogent thought that I have read here, and that is no low bar to get over.

The mere presence of someone at an event is proof of their support for whatever actions were happening then? No one is a mere observer? No one just wants to watch truly historic events happen? All the people along the motorcade path in Dallas wanted Kennedy dead? Everyone came out to watch some Germany burn to death, not merely to watch the Hindenburg land?

In a time where there was barely TV (much less cable TV with a 24 hour news cycle), few entertainment options and newsreels were still a thing, no one would ever attend events to see what would happen?
shack009
AG
Jerry Jones is the last person on earth to think Ezekiel Elliott is a good running back. If anything, he's too nice to black people.

(This is a joke, people)
ChemEAg08
AG
C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

not sure if you understand what facts are.

Not sure he understands what paragraphs are as well.
monarch
S
Who is Joshua Clark Davis and why is he important? I'm going back to putting my lights up today. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Peace for Ukraine!
Belton Ag
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

He says he wasn't there to harass or oppose them, he says he was curious about the events. Is every white person in that picture a racist? What about the guy holding the news camera, was he there to harass and oppose the black students?
TheTruthsLastHope
monarch said:

Who is Joshua Clark Davis and why is he important? I'm going back to putting my lights up today. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

He is a reporter. Who said he was important exactly?
TheTruthsLastHope
Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

He says he wasn't there to harass or oppose them, he says he was curious about the events. Is every white person in that picture a racist? What about the guy holding the news camera, was he there to harass and oppose the black students?

You're certainly free to believe whatever nonsensical lie you'd like to believe. I can safely say no objective person with base level intellect and factual understanding of those who opposed integration in the south during the 50s would even attempt to tell that lie after being caught red handed. So his defense is he was curious about a handful of his classmates showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate? Based on facts we know about that time period and actions from that time period in that state regarding the integration of black kids it's completely plausible and highly probable every white person in that picture in 1950 Arkansas opposing kids going to school simply for being black is racist. The guy with the camera was there to record all the white people opposing and harassing kids with hate for being black and going to school.
BlueTaze
The only way the black community will forgive Jerry is if he goes on breakfast club to brag about how he always carries hot sauce on his person. Then tell them "you ain't black" if questioned.
molt1228
AG
Different time period for mucks sake. If you were in a sea of people w the same values (including your parents) you'd believe that segregation was right. Let's look at slavery during colonial times and the founding fathers. Please don't be ignorant. How about Germans and the holocaust?
Rossticus
molt1228 said:

Different time period for mucks sake. If you were in a sea of people w the same values (including your parents) you'd believe that segregation was right. Let's look at slavery during colonial times and the founding fathers. Please don't be ignorant. How about Germans and the holocaust?

Not in any way relating either slavery or the Holocaust to this issue as they're drastically different, but asserting that people 80 years ago (Holocaust) were simply too ignorant to know that mass murder of an entire ethnicity was wrong is a comically bad take.

As it pertains to the founding fathers, some of them specifically wrote at the time that they believed it was morally wrong but that the political, agricultural, and social repercussions of not institutionalizing slavery would be too damaging to the growth of the new nation. Additionally, abolitionists and the abolitionist line of thought were not uncommon at the time.

All that said, as is frequently the case, neither was a matter of ignorance but was instead a matter of ignoring what was moral, ethical, and "right" in favor of what was personally beneficial, convenient, etc. It's not a coincidence that in both instances people worked to document and legally establish that both Jews and black were subhuman/drastically inferior/dangerous in order to justify the acceptability of continued abuse and exploitation.

Is what it is.
MaxPower
TequilaMockingbird said:

My favorite reply

To be fair, our collective standards for the President of the United States are much lower than that of the owner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Bird Poo
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

You're certainly free to believe whatever nonsensical lie you'd like to believe. I can safely say no objective person with base level intellect and factual understanding of those who opposed integration in the south during the 50s would even attempt to tell that lie after being caught red handed. So his defense is he was curious about a handful of his classmates showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate? Based on facts we know about that time period and actions from that time period in that state regarding the integration of black kids it's completely plausible and highly probable every white person in that picture in 1950 Arkansas opposing kids going to school simply for being black is racist. The guy with the camera was there to record all the white people opposing and harassing kids with hate for being black and going to school.

You're lecturing people about being the arbiture of truth, and then proceed to tell everyone why you BELIEVE Jerry is a racist.

You are nothing but a pseudo intellectual con man with mental problems. I hope you're not that idiot professor that runs around looking for racist boogeymen. Embarrassing.
PanzerAggie06
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

The guy with the camera was there because he was clearly a racist who wanted to record for posterity those blacks being uppity and paying the price for it.

Is this true? I have zero ****ing idea. However, if you can make broad assumptions as to peoples motives from 60+ years ago then so can I.

No one here will accuse me of being a Trump fan based on my posting history. I despise him. I also went to his inauguration in 17'. Why, because the desire to witness important/historical events, whether they be noble or not, is perfectly understandable.

Try harder.
MarathonAg12
Go figure there was racism in Arkansas in 50.

Ain't even mad, people have been wanting Jerry to step down from GM for years
ShaggySLC
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

You care a lot about this
DrZ
AG
According to wiki he went to North Little Rock high not Central.
Joseydog
AG
As a Cowboys fan, I firmly believe that Jerry should be cancelled and forced to sell!
DrZ
AG
Has Jones said that was him? Or is this all made up?
J. Walter Weatherman
Amazing. Guy is such a racist that you had to…*checks notes* dig out a 50 year old photo when he was in high school observing something from a few rows back that was also happening all over the country.

However I do think Jerry should be cancelled for stealing the Arkansas game and putting it in that crappy stadium.
Bobaloo
Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnson and Ken Hatfield also played on the Hogs 64, all white, national title team. They were products of their time. Lots of otherwise good German boys fought for the Nazis two decades before. Products of their time. Twenty years after that 64 team, Jimmy was hired by Miami and pretty much ushered in the modern era of college football with the swagger the Canes brought to the table. Jerry has paid some very large bank to a plethora of Black players over the years. Product of the time. The one thing that bothers me about young folks today is their self-perceived moral superiority. They would have NEVER fought for the South during the Civil War or purchased slaves to work the land. BS!
Ag with kids
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

I wonder where he got the idea you are assigning guilt...
TheTruthsLastHope
Bird Poo said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

You're lecturing people about being the arbiture of truth, and then proceed to tell everyone why you BELIEVE Jerry is a racist.

You are nothing but a pseudo intellectual con man with mental problems. I hope you're not that idiot professor that runs around looking for racist boogeymen. Embarrassing.

I think your confused of what lecturing means. I asked a poster if he believed he was the arbitrator for the human population. Are you sure you meant to respond to me? I haven't told anyone why I believe Jerry Jones is racist. I'm acknowledging his own actions and how most objective people with base level intellect knows exactly what Jerry Jones is. It's fairly evident you're just using words without any regards to their actual definition and without any attempts to use correctly. I hope you find whatever you need to continue convincing yourself of such delusions.
Pinochet11
Jerry makes black men millionaires what a racist
TheTruthsLastHope
ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

You care a lot about this

Factually I care very little. But whatever you need to get you through your day is fine with me
TheTruthsLastHope
Ag with kids said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

If it isn't illegal how could I assign guilt?
Ag with kids
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag with kids said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

If it isn't illegal how could I assign guilt?
Guilt doesn't have involve the law.

Cheating on your wife isn't illegal. However, if you do it, you're still guilty of cheating...

hth

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.