Trying to cancel Jerrah Jones again

12,222 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeographyAg
TheTruthsLastHope
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Wait, you don't want to assume what's in their heart? Like you've done with Jerry?

Haven't assumed anything with Jerry. Simply acknowledged his actions.

What were his actions? Was he putting his hands on people? Yelling at them?

Simply being there is not an act of anything. Was there anyone in that photo there yelling support for the black stidents? How would you know?

His actions appear to be showing up with a handful of classmates to oppose and harass kids for being black and trying to go to school with hate. Simply being there is an act of showing up during integration of kids who previously could not attend school because of the color of their skin to oppose and harass them.
You got all that from the picture? There was more than a handful of students. You're intentionally saying handful to make it seem like he was attached to the kids harassing them. You don't know if he was with them or not and are trying to convince everyone he was. There were a bunch of students there, as well as adults, media, military, politicians, but you gather Jerry was with the group harassing the kids. He's just standing there with a Forest Gump look on his face. You're trying to make a mountain out of this.

All that from a picture and factually knowing why people would show up in the south during the 50s when schools were letting kids who previously could not due to the color of their skin. Coupled along with knowing why that crowd was also there. Handful meaning anywhere from 10-12 kids not even an entire class certainly not a meaningful % of total students. I see with my eyes he was there with them not sure where you're going with this. I'm not making a mountain out of anything, I personally don't care to the degree that Jerry's defenders do.
Lol, you factually know nothing about why Jerry was there or any of the others outside the kids yelling. Jerry defenders? Are you serious? It was 70 years ago, why the outrage from you now? You clearly care about this and what happens to him. It's amazing to watch you try to talk your way through this.

Sorry we factually do know why people attended schools newly being integrated in the south during the 50s. There's not any way to spin that. I personally don't have any outrage towards Jerry because of this picture. I'm clearly stating I don't care about this and nothings going to happen to him. He's one of the richest people on the country not too mention what he did wasn't illegal.
Nobody believes you bud

Don't recall asking for you or any one's beliefs.

And no one asked to hear you prattle on extolling your childish worldview yet here we are.

Never stated anyone did either….. I'm confused on what you're so angry about?
aggiephoenix02
Truth, it's good for your self esteem that you don't engage in whataboutism. If I saw the world the way you do, I wouldn't ever want to have to explain why I APPEAR to be a giant hypocrite.
PanzerAggie06
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Wait, you don't want to assume what's in their heart? Like you've done with Jerry?

Simply being there is not an act of anything. Was there anyone in that photo there yelling support for the black stidents? How would you know?

His actions appear to be showing up with a handful of classmates to oppose and harass kids for being black and trying to go to school with hate. Simply being there is an act of showing up during integration of kids who previously could not attend school because of the color of their skin to oppose and harass them.
You got all that from the picture? There was more than a handful of students. You're intentionally saying handful to make it seem like he was attached to the kids harassing them. You don't know if he was with them or not and are trying to convince everyone he was. There were a bunch of students there, as well as adults, media, military, politicians, but you gather Jerry was with the group harassing the kids. He's just standing there with a Forest Gump look on his face. You're trying to make a mountain out of this.

All that from a picture and factually knowing why people would show up in the south during the 50s when schools were letting kids who previously could not due to the color of their skin. Coupled along with knowing why that crowd was also there. Handful meaning anywhere from 10-12 kids not even an entire class certainly not a meaningful % of total students. I see with my eyes he was there with them not sure where you're going with this. I'm not making a mountain out of anything, I personally don't care to the degree that Jerry's defenders do.
Lol, you factually know nothing about why Jerry was there or any of the others outside the kids yelling. Jerry defenders? Are you serious? It was 70 years ago, why the outrage from you now? You clearly care about this and what happens to him. It's amazing to watch you try to talk your way through this.

Sorry we factually do know why people attended schools newly being integrated in the south during the 50s. There's not any way to spin that. I personally don't have any outrage towards Jerry because of this picture. I'm clearly stating I don't care about this and nothings going to happen to him. He's one of the richest people on the country not too mention what he did wasn't illegal.
Nobody believes you bud

And no one asked to hear you prattle on extolling your childish worldview yet here we are.

Then why did you bring up asking about peoples opinions in the first place? Again, you are big on being obtuse aren't you?
ShaggySLC
TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Nobody believes you bud

Annoyed is the word you're looking for and its you
TheTruthsLastHope
PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Nobody believes you bud

Then why did you bring up asking about peoples opinions in the first place? Again, you are big on being obtuse aren't you?

The post I responded to initiated that when volunteering to me nobody believes me. I responded letting poster know I never asked for anyones believes.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiephoenix02 said:

Truth, it's good for your self esteem that you don't engage in whataboutism. If I saw the world the way you do, I wouldn't ever want to have to explain why I APPEAR to be a giant hypocrite.

Hypocrite would mean I've given different perspective for same actions different person. Which I haven't and certainly wouldn't. I think you're misusing the term "hypocrite".
PanzerAggie06
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Nobody believes you bud

The post I responded to initiated that when volunteering to me nobody believes me. I responded letting poster know I never asked for anyones believes.

I'm sorry. I don't speak gibberish. Please rewrite or translate.
Ag with kids
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag with kids said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag with kids said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?
he has nothing to apologize for.

you are automatically assigning guilt to him.

i did not say anything about whether it was him in the picture or not.

as you said, he already admitted that is him in the picture.

he still has nothing to apologize about.

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.
I wonder where he got the idea you are assigning guilt...

If it isn't illegal how could I assign guilt?
Guilt doesn't have involve the law.

Cheating on your wife isn't illegal. However, if you do it, you're still guilty of cheating...

hth

But we weren't taking about cheating. In the context of Jerry Jones showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black while going to school, there is no guilt to be assigned. It wasn't illegal so where would the guilt assigning come in. Cheating on your wife is technically still illegal and a criminal charge in some states in the US. And civilly illegal in all states.
Guilt is "the fact of having committed a specified or implied offense". There is NOTHING about that definition that involves the law. But, if you're claiming you're not assigning guilt by stating JJ is racist, then you are also stating that being racist is NOT any type of offense.

And if you state it's NOT an offense, then you're also stating it's perfectly acceptable. So, there's absolutely nothing to talk about after that.

BTW, have you ever considered the possibility that JJ was there to see the curious spectacle of black kids entering a white school? That would have been a HUGE event at the time for many reasons that have zero to do with racism. He could have just been there to rubberneck the event because it's such a new thing to him.

BTW, I have disliked JJ since he fired Tom Landry in that ****ty way, so I'm not defending him out of some kind of loyalty to the d-bag. However, stating someone is racist on the basis of that picture is just plain ignorant.
Ag with kids
AG
ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Nobody believes you bud

Annoyed is the word you're looking for and its you
He sure does assign a lot of emotions to others, doesn't he...angry, racist....
e=mc2
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

e=mc2 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.
He says he wasn't there to harass or oppose them, he says he was curious about the events. Is every white person in that picture a racist? What about the guy holding the news camera, was he there to harass and oppose the black students?

You're certainly free to believe whatever nonsensical lie you'd like to believe. I can safely say no objective person with base level intellect and factual understanding of those who opposed integration in the south during the 50s would even attempt to tell that lie after being caught red handed. So his defense is he was curious about a handful of his classmates showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate? Based on facts we know about that time period and actions from that time period in that state regarding the integration of black kids it's completely plausible and highly probable every white person in that picture in 1950 Arkansas opposing kids going to school simply for being black is racist. The guy with the camera was there to record all the white people opposing and harassing kids with hate for being black and going to school.

So you're saying every white Democrat is racist? I agree with you. And they still are.

I'm not saying that unless you're admitting that every Republican is racist. Is that what you're succeeding? I simply said i find them to be the same.

Democrats were built on racism. Their entire history is racist. And they still are to this day. There is only one party who thinks minorities are too dumb to get an ID.
OverSeas AG
AG
If you voted for KKK Joe … and yes he is 100% racist, you have no moral high ground to talk about racism.

Unless… you want to confess and repent of your racism. Otherwise you are racist AF and repugnant AF

Smh. It is that simple.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
12thMan9
AG
Jerry Jones and a camera? Keep looking, I bet we can find 1 in diapers.
Ronnie '88
aggiephoenix02
I still care less about this than truthlasthope…
aggiephoenix02
This is what happens when posters like truthlasthope can't defend their positions, they just run away from the thread…
Whirligigs
Stop responding to the black guy troll. Let him stew in his privilege.
LegalDrugPusher
Who gives a damn? This was our culture then do people expect back then to see some white boy in the south walking around with a BLM sign or fighting for black acceptance?
LegalDrugPusher
If you vote or support a democrat in any shape or form you are a racist even if you think you are not or promote black Justice propaganda.
TequilaMockingbird
Whirligigs said:

Stop responding to the black guy troll. Let him stew in his privilege.
He's probably a Texans fan.
Muy
AG
For those of you who want to see how cliques were formed in the old day, watch The Outsiders. No big deal for Jerry to be standing there with his buddies. The little smiling jackass now, he looks like trouble.
agdaddy04
AG
As much as I don't like Stephen A Smith, he had a really good take on this. He's siding with Jerry and says he'd have his back.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Jerry deserves all the flack he gets. He should be forced to sell the Cowboys.
2%er/New Army
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag with kids said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Dude. Quit trying to sound super smart by trying to use big words and write like a smug self absorbed "intellectual" that loves the smell of his own farts.

You "assigning guilt" that the poster is referring to the fact that you saw a picture of Jerry Jones from the 1950s on Twitter and immediately assume several things about him and about his action on that specific day 60+ years ago. Based on "historical evidence of the times".

It doesn't take a buncha pho intellectual word salads from you to get to the Fing point man.

you are quite the joke brotha. I can't imagine the other things that have set you off today if this has got your panties in such a wad. Get the sand out…
torrid
AG
The last twenty-five years of the Cowboys alone ought to be enough reason to cancel Jerry.
ttu_85
pagerman @ work said:

Quote:

Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist?

Wow.

You think you've seen it all on this site in terms of amazingly dumb things posted on this board, and then someone always comes along to prove you wrong.

This is the most illogical, irrational, ridiculous thing trying to pass for a cogent thought that I have read here, and that is no low bar to get over.

The mere presence of someone at an event is proof of their support for whatever actions were happening then? No one is a mere observer? No one just wants to watch truly historic events happen? All the people along the motorcade path in Dallas wanted Kennedy dead? Everyone came out to watch some Germany burn to death, not merely to watch the Hindenburg land?

In a time where there was barely TV (much less cable TV with a 24 hour news cycle), few entertainment options and newsreels were still a thing, no one would ever attend events to see what would happen?
Well EVERYTHING you posted is correct for 99.999999 % of history. BUT this is the 2020's and the tyrannical left is in charge with a new set of rules and a new set of idiots that haven't learned a thing from history.

Read the posts in the parent twitter thread. Most of those morons posting actually buy this stuff. Its cool for them to hate whitey in 2022 but if whitey shows up as a kid spectator from an event 60 years before, Well then they must be condoning racists.

Its a clown world
Ag with kids
AG
2%er/New Army said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag with kids said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Dude. Quit trying to sound super smart by trying to use big words and write like a smug self absorbed "intellectual" that loves the smell of his own farts.

You "assigning guilt" that the poster is referring to the fact that you saw a picture of Jerry Jones from the 1950s on Twitter and immediately assume several things about him and about his action on that specific day 60+ years ago. Based on "historical evidence of the times".

It doesn't take a buncha pho intellectual word salads from you to get to the Fing point man.

you are quite the joke brotha. I can't imagine the other things that have set you off today if this has got your panties in such a wad. Get the sand out…
Ok...I agree 100% with your post but I can't stop giggling over your spelling of "faux"...

And, ****, now I want some pho...
oldord
AG
Is Little Rock high a good place to send your kids nowadays? Or will white kids lives be ended there?

Not just yelling but actual murder…
mjschiller
AG
Some of you need to get a life.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
When are we going to cancel Tom Hanks?! I've heard this footage has been public almost 30 years!
TheEternalPessimist
Jerry Jones is not a racist, and this WaPo hit piece is pure slander to imply it.

But Jerry Jones is guilty of being a sorry GM and his pride has cost the Cowboys Super Bowls. Period.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
TheEternalPessimist
oldord said:

Is Little Rock high a good place to send your kids nowadays? Or will white kids lives be ended there?

Not just yelling but actual murder…
One of the worst performing schools in all of Arkansas and the South.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Burnsey
AG
Jerry looks better in that pic than Gov. Blackface, President Biden, or Senator/Grand Dragon Byrd.
GeographyAg
AG
ITheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Quote:

and the slave owners were white.

Factually wrong. You are delusional.

Wait so you're saying American slave owners were black and the slaves were white? I'm confused on what you believe in.

You never said American. You said slaves were black and owners were white". Too broad a brush to be factual accurate about slavery.

The context of what we were and are discussing is America and American slavery. Context matters.
I don't want to get into the middle of this conversation, but I have to tell you that you are misinformed if you believe that America had no black slave owners. I grew up in Louisiana very near a plantation which had a black female slave owner and she was definitely not the only one:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Black_slave_owners_in_the_United_States
If I’m posting, it’s actually Mrs GeographyAg.
Mr. GeographyAg is a dedicated lurker.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.