Trying to cancel Jerrah Jones again

12,228 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeographyAg
Loyalty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow!

Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm thankful that I'm breathing, my heart is beating and I get to spend the day with my family.

So much to be thankful for. So try not to sweat the little stuff and be thankful for the day God has given you.

aggiephoenix02
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Wait, you don't want to assume what's in their heart? Like you've done with Jerry?

Haven't assumed anything with Jerry. Simply acknowledged his actions.

What were his actions? Was he putting his hands on people? Yelling at them?

Simply being there is not an act of anything. Was there anyone in that photo there yelling support for the black stidents? How would you know?

His actions appear to be showing up with a handful of classmates to oppose and harass kids for being black and trying to go to school with hate. Simply being there is an act of showing up during integration of kids who previously could not attend school because of the color of their skin to oppose and harass them.
yeah, and just look at his haircut! That haircut appears to be totally racist.
OasisMan
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

My favorite reply

lol no comeback to that one
PanzerAggie06
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

And? Why is visual confirmation of something he as admitted to being at somehow this liberal "gotcha" moment?

Who has stated it's the liberal gotcha moment exactly? I wasn't aware political parties, politicians, or politics had anything to do with this OP or subject matter. In fact how are you identifying every single citizens political affiliation actually. I've seen comments for lots of people on this all generally close to agreement but their aren't any identifying marks or statements to identify political party affiliations.

Look at the initial Twitter poster who "broke" this story then get back to me as to how he's not a leftist attempting to "get" Jones. However, I'm guessing you'll just return with more obtuse nonsensical rants.
Aggie95
AG
Quote:

His actions appear

Wow
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Absolutely unacceptable. Jerry Jones should be forced to hire a general manager for the cowboys.
PanzerAggie06
AG
If past "controversial" pics can force stubborn people In football to make changes,,,,please God let a pic of Jimbo come out showing him doing something "inappropriate".
ShaggySLC
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Wait, you don't want to assume what's in their heart? Like you've done with Jerry?

Simply being there is not an act of anything. Was there anyone in that photo there yelling support for the black stidents? How would you know?

His actions appear to be showing up with a handful of classmates to oppose and harass kids for being black and trying to go to school with hate. Simply being there is an act of showing up during integration of kids who previously could not attend school because of the color of their skin to oppose and harass them.
You got all that from the picture? There was more than a handful of students. You're intentionally saying handful to make it seem like he was attached to the kids harassing them. You don't know if he was with them or not and are trying to convince everyone he was. There were a bunch of students there, as well as adults, media, military, politicians, but you gather Jerry was with the group harassing the kids. He's just standing there with a Forest Gump look on his face. You're trying to make a mountain out of this.
aggiephoenix02
PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

And? Why is visual confirmation of something he as admitted to being at somehow this liberal "gotcha" moment?

Who has stated it's the liberal gotcha moment exactly? I wasn't aware political parties, politicians, or politics had anything to do with this OP or subject matter. In fact how are you identifying every single citizens political affiliation actually. I've seen comments for lots of people on this all generally close to agreement but their aren't any identifying marks or statements to identify political party affiliations.

Look at the initial Twitter poster who "broke" this story then get back to me as to how he's not a leftist attempting to "get" Jones. However, I'm guessing you'll just return with more obtuse nonsensical rants.
Idk, I'm starting to think definitely not a cop is onto something.

The twitter poster who 'rebroke' the story is probably a die hard Cowboys fan, and knows that he can get all the useful idiots on the left to champion this outrage and his end goals will be completed.
43rd Street Posse
TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?
he has nothing to apologize for.

you are automatically assigning guilt to him.

i did not say anything about whether it was him in the picture or not.

as you said, he already admitted that is him in the picture.

he still has nothing to apologize about.

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.

And if you were born in a similar time, upbringing and circumstance, you may very well have been there as well, you don't know. But you coddled Gen Z snowflakes sure love to signal your nobility and self righteousness, having the luxury of being brought up in the 2000's.

A bunch of coddled kids who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag essentially saying "No way would I have been there on the side of segregationists, I would have been actively fighting for the blacks!" Is hilarious and rich.

May have been there but also may have not been there. If I was for that type of behavior I would be there. If I wasn't I wouldn't be there. Doesn't appear to be the entire school there so I think it's safe to say people who were their made a choice to be there for whatever reason. I'm not a gen z or coddled person by definition of those words. You're angry and ranting I get it but you're just randomly using words with no merit. Where do you see a bunch of coddled kids saying they would have been actively fighting for "the blacks"? Me being black I would have been subject to the racism simply because of the color of my skin.

Oh ok you're black…our mostly white bball team played an inner city school in Houston back in the 90's. It was the most hateful and openly racist environment I have ever been exposed to. That being said, if I had been raised like some of those people were, I will honestly say that I may very well have been one of the hate filled racist jackwagons hurling insults at 15-16 year olds from a diff part of town.

My point is, if you had been born a white man in the rural south in the 1950's, you probably would have been no different than many of them. This whole thing is f-ing stupid. Judging history under a modern lens is a truly dumb and useless practice.

Sorry for assuming you were Gen Z, but you truly do come across as a zoomer.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiephoenix02 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Hey if showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black is equivalent to a haircut for you then have at it.
TheTruthsLastHope
PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

I'll ask again who has stated it's some liberal gotcha moment? Who is even the authority to state something of that nature?
cevans_40
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Hey if showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black is equivalent to a haircut for you then have at it.

If you say it enough, it becomes true.

In your own little brain
aggiephoenix02
TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

I mean it's easy to see to anyone with half a brain that both are a result of ONE THING: Jerry Jones appears to be a racist to us. I'm starting to come around to your side of things: Jerry is completely racist.
TheTruthsLastHope
ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

You got all that from the picture? There was more than a handful of students. You're intentionally saying handful to make it seem like he was attached to the kids harassing them. You don't know if he was with them or not and are trying to convince everyone he was. There were a bunch of students there, as well as adults, media, military, politicians, but you gather Jerry was with the group harassing the kids. He's just standing there with a Forest Gump look on his face. You're trying to make a mountain out of this.

All that from a picture and factually knowing why people would show up in the south during the 50s when schools were letting kids who previously could not due to the color of their skin. Coupled along with knowing why that crowd was also there. Handful meaning anywhere from 10-12 kids not even an entire class certainly not a meaningful % of total students. I see with my eyes he was there with them not sure where you're going with this. I'm not making a mountain out of anything, I personally don't care to the degree that Jerry's defenders do.
TheTruthsLastHope
43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.

And if you were born in a similar time, upbringing and circumstance, you may very well have been there as well, you don't know. But you coddled Gen Z snowflakes sure love to signal your nobility and self righteousness, having the luxury of being brought up in the 2000's.

A bunch of coddled kids who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag essentially saying "No way would I have been there on the side of segregationists, I would have been actively fighting for the blacks!" Is hilarious and rich.

May have been there but also may have not been there. If I was for that type of behavior I would be there. If I wasn't I wouldn't be there. Doesn't appear to be the entire school there so I think it's safe to say people who were their made a choice to be there for whatever reason. I'm not a gen z or coddled person by definition of those words. You're angry and ranting I get it but you're just randomly using words with no merit. Where do you see a bunch of coddled kids saying they would have been actively fighting for "the blacks"? Me being black I would have been subject to the racism simply because of the color of my skin.

Oh ok you're black…our mostly white bball team played an inner city school in Houston back in the 90's. It was the most hateful and openly racist environment I have ever been exposed to. That being said, if I had been raised like some of those people were, I will honestly say that I may very well have been one of the hate filled racist jackwagons hurling insults at 15-16 year olds from a diff part of town.

My point is, if you had been born a white man in the rural south in the 1950's, you probably would have been no different than many of them. This whole thing is f-ing stupid. Judging history under a modern lens is a truly dumb and useless practice.

Any documentation of facts to support your alleged claims? How were some of those people raised exactly? I'm confused you're using alleged claims for something that you claim happened in the 90s as a reason you would be racist in the 50s? You're saying every white man born back then was racist?
aggiephoenix02
TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Any documentation of facts to support your alleged claims? How were some of those people raised exactly? I'm confused you're using alleged claims for something that you claim happened in the 90s as a reason you would be racist in the 50s? You're saying every white man born back then was racist?
That's exactly what he said! Let's get him!
43rd Street Posse
TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

I'll ask again who has stated it's some liberal gotcha moment? Who is even the authority to state something of that nature?

Yep, as I thought. A return with more obtuseness.
aggiephoenix02
But in all seriousness, truthhope, you'd get more people to read your trolls if you used paragraphs. More people would be inclined to read them, and in turn respond to you. You'd catch so many more if you'd just work on your spelling and grammar. You may even APPEAR to other posters to be as smart as you APPEAR to think you are…
ShaggySLC
TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

All that from a picture and factually knowing why people would show up in the south during the 50s when schools were letting kids who previously could not due to the color of their skin. Coupled along with knowing why that crowd was also there. Handful meaning anywhere from 10-12 kids not even an entire class certainly not a meaningful % of total students. I see with my eyes he was there with them not sure where you're going with this. I'm not making a mountain out of anything, I personally don't care to the degree that Jerry's defenders do.
Lol, you factually know nothing about why Jerry was there or any of the others outside the kids yelling. Jerry defenders? Are you serious? It was 70 years ago, why the outrage from you now? You clearly care about this and what happens to him. It's amazing to watch you try to talk your way through this.
aggiephoenix02
Well I can say for fact that I care about this less than truthlasthope does…
annie88
AG
Joe Biden has NEVER apologized for all the racist crap he's done. Nor have Democrats ever asked him too. So you have to hold the same standards to everyone if you're going to preach.
TheTruthsLastHope
annie88 said:

Joe Biden has NEVER apologized for all the racist crap he's done. Nor have Democrats ever asked him too. So you have to hold the same standards to everyone if you're going to preach.

What does Joe Biden have to do with this OP and Jerry Jones? I've already stated I don't engage in whataboutism.
TheTruthsLastHope
ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Lol, you factually know nothing about why Jerry was there or any of the others outside the kids yelling. Jerry defenders? Are you serious? It was 70 years ago, why the outrage from you now? You clearly care about this and what happens to him. It's amazing to watch you try to talk your way through this.

Sorry we factually do know why people attended schools newly being integrated in the south during the 50s. There's not any way to spin that. I personally don't have any outrage towards Jerry because of this picture. I'm clearly stating I don't care about this and nothings going to happen to him. He's one of the richest people on the country not too mention what he did wasn't illegal.
ShaggySLC
TheTruthsLastHope said:

annie88 said:

What does Joe Biden have to do with this OP and Jerry Jones? I've already stated I don't engage in whataboutism.
You do engage in faux outrage over 70 year old pictures
ShaggySLC
TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Sorry we factually do know why people attended schools newly being integrated in the south during the 50s. There's not any way to spin that. I personally don't have any outrage towards Jerry because of this picture. I'm clearly stating I don't care about this and nothings going to happen to him. He's one of the richest people on the country not too mention what he did wasn't illegal.
Nobody believes you bud
doubledog
Was Jerry Jones in the KKK or associated with anyone in the KKK? Asking for Joe Biden..
TheTruthsLastHope
ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Nobody believes you bud

Don't recall asking for you or any one's beliefs.
TheTruthsLastHope
PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Yep, as I thought. A return with more obtuseness.

Is that you're way of saying no one?
e=mc2
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

He says he wasn't there to harass or oppose them, he says he was curious about the events. Is every white person in that picture a racist? What about the guy holding the news camera, was he there to harass and oppose the black students?

You're certainly free to believe whatever nonsensical lie you'd like to believe. I can safely say no objective person with base level intellect and factual understanding of those who opposed integration in the south during the 50s would even attempt to tell that lie after being caught red handed. So his defense is he was curious about a handful of his classmates showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate? Based on facts we know about that time period and actions from that time period in that state regarding the integration of black kids it's completely plausible and highly probable every white person in that picture in 1950 Arkansas opposing kids going to school simply for being black is racist. The guy with the camera was there to record all the white people opposing and harassing kids with hate for being black and going to school.

So you're saying every white Democrat is racist? I agree with you. And they still are.
TheTruthsLastHope
43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

I'll take that as a no to your alleged claims?
CyclingAg82
AG
doubledog said:

Was Jerry Jones in the KKK or associated with anyone in the KKK? Asking for Joe Biden..
Who was asking for Robert Byrd......
TheTruthsLastHope
e=mc2 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Belton Ag said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

He says he wasn't there to harass or oppose them, he says he was curious about the events. Is every white person in that picture a racist? What about the guy holding the news camera, was he there to harass and oppose the black students?

You're certainly free to believe whatever nonsensical lie you'd like to believe. I can safely say no objective person with base level intellect and factual understanding of those who opposed integration in the south during the 50s would even attempt to tell that lie after being caught red handed. So his defense is he was curious about a handful of his classmates showing up to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate? Based on facts we know about that time period and actions from that time period in that state regarding the integration of black kids it's completely plausible and highly probable every white person in that picture in 1950 Arkansas opposing kids going to school simply for being black is racist. The guy with the camera was there to record all the white people opposing and harassing kids with hate for being black and going to school.

So you're saying every white Democrat is racist? I agree with you. And they still are.

I'm not saying that unless you're admitting that every Republican is racist. Is that what you're succeeding? I simply said i find them to be the same.
PanzerAggie06
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

ShaggySLC said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Nobody believes you bud

Don't recall asking for you or any one's beliefs.

And no one asked to hear you prattle on extolling your childish worldview yet here we are.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.