Trying to cancel Jerrah Jones again

12,305 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeographyAg
TheTruthsLastHope
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie95 said:

But you clearly believe he is a racist and racism is wrong, it should be punished. If you don't feel like he should be punished, you are then okay with racist acts.

What should happen to Jerry Jones? If he's guilty of racism, his punishment should not be up to him, right?

I would hope any non racist believes racism is wrong. That seems like a given but maybe I'm mistaking here. Racism that violates the law should be punished. Just flat out racism that doesn't violate any law obviously can't be punished. I'm not ok with racist acts but I understand my feelings don't supersede the entire population. Are laws are a representation of our our population. So if the majority of the population is ok with racism as it pertains to legality's that's simply where we stand. I'm not here to complain about our county I just exist in it. What should happen to Jerry Jones in reference to what exactly?
aggiephoenix02
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

But you clearly believe he is a racist and racism is wrong, it should be punished. If you don't feel like he should be punished, you are then okay with racist acts.

What should happen to Jerry Jones? If he's guilty of racism, his punishment should not be up to him, right?

I would hope any non racist believes racism is wrong. That seems like a given but maybe I'm mistaking here. Racism that violates the law should be punished. Just flat out racism that doesn't violate any law obviously can't be punished. I'm not ok with racist acts but I understand my feelings don't supersede the entire population. Are laws are a representation of our our population. So if the majority of the population is ok with racism as it pertains to legality's that's simply where we stand. I'm not here to complain about our county I just exist in it. What should happen to Jerry Jones in reference to what exactly?
I get it now… you just like hearing yourself talk.
titan
S
Ol Rock said:

I've never met Jerry and couldn't care less what he thought when he was 14, even if that was him. I guarantee he has worked with people of all faiths and backgrounds and has made more black millionaires than any one judging him.
This remains the most valid aspect of this --- can call is the "Reid-MSM standard for Romney" really don't care what a pre-adult thought or said at that age. Most are basically mindless in that age range, and even more to the point, a follower of a group-think and not an individual. To say someone is racist would at least have to have it post-date the period of when you originate your own thoughts. (Of course some activists never get to that point--its all "downloaded" into head)

However at a glance at the start there seems to be the impression posters here are assigning guilt, whereas it is the blue check in the tweet that seems to most be doing that.

Aggie95
AG
What do you think "cancelling" is? It's punishment for racism or perceived racism.
The only reason this picture of Jerry Jones is a story is so the vocal pot-stirrers can check another box for cancelling yet another person.
ShaggySLC
aggiephoenix02 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

No doubt, the word salad is amazing. Completely ate up with race
PanzerAggie06
AG
And? Why is visual confirmation of something he as admitted to being at somehow this liberal "gotcha" moment?
Garrelli 5000
AG
Ignore. TLH is clearly a troll based on posting history. He's doing nothing but baiting and baiting more with every reply, fishing to get posters banned. It is painfully obvious and has been his m-o from day 1.

Mods let him continually fish with dynamite.
Take the trash out staff.
Jack Squat 83
AG
TheTruthsLastHope, serious question:

Will you put this many words down convincing us that Joe Biden is a racist? (Hint, there is much more clear evidence to work off of)

Will you and if not, why?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
TheTruthsLastHope
Aggie95 said:

Quote:

and the slave owners were white.

Factually wrong. You are delusional.

Wait so you're saying American slave owners were black and the slaves were white? I'm confused on what you believe in.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiephoenix02 said:

You belong to no political affiliation? You're just spouting liberal bile all over this thread, can't stop posting to the point you're sounding ridiculous, but you don't care, and don't support one party over the other? Right.

So why are you here? Like arguing? Trolling? Getting paid to post stupid takes?

Not sure what liberal bile is exactly. Sounding ridiculous certainly your opinion to have but far from fact or absolute. Correct I do not care and even more so don't care for either political party. There largely made up with the same people and same principles and moralities.
aggiephoenix02
Blacks owned slaves, blacks caught other blacks and sold them into slavery.

I thought you were trying to pretend to be intelligent…
VegasAg86
AG
Ol Rock said:

Leftests have no problem ignoring decades of proof if one ounce of conspiracy supports their narrative.

The Christian faith I follow supports repentance, forgiveness, renewal and rebirth.

The Leftest religion I see has no margin for error, condems any person who hasn't always held the view that is the current fad of the day and aparently has no idea how we got here. I can't wait for these children to grow up and be judged by the ignorant children that benefit from their sacrifices.

I've never met Jerry and couldn't care less what he thought when he was 14, even if that was him. I guarantee he has worked with people of all faiths and backgrounds and has made more black millionaires than any one judging him.
They only condemn conservatives. Liberals are given a free pass. Biden has already been pointed out here.

Robert KKK Byrd is a hero to the left and has his name on countless buildings, his KKK leadership post was dismissed by Bill Clinton as "just a good ole boy who wanted to win elections".

Meanwhile, Trent Lott was villified for praising Strom Thurmond at his 100th birthday event, saying the country would have been better off if he had won the presidency in 1948,
Aggie95
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Quote:

Wait so you're saying American slave owners were black and the slaves were white? I'm confused on what you believe in.

You never said American. You said slaves were black and owners were white". Too broad a brush to be factual accurate about slavery.
TheTruthsLastHope
PanzerAggie06 said:

And? Why is visual confirmation of something he as admitted to being at somehow this liberal "gotcha" moment?

Who has stated it's the liberal gotcha moment exactly? I wasn't aware political parties, politicians, or politics had anything to do with this OP or subject matter. In fact how are you identifying every single citizens political affiliation actually. I've seen comments for lots of people on this all generally close to agreement but their aren't any identifying marks or statements to identify political party affiliations.
TheTruthsLastHope
Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Quote:

You never said American. You said slaves were black and owners were white". Too broad a brush to be factual accurate about slavery.

The context of what we were and are discussing is America and American slavery. Context matters.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiephoenix02 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

But I'm not taking I'm tying words…..
TheTruthsLastHope
Aggie95 said:

What do you think "cancelling" is? It's punishment for racism or perceived racism.
The only reason this picture of Jerry Jones is a story is so the vocal pot-stirrers can check another box for cancelling yet another person.

I don't see any mention of punishment for racism under the definition of cancelling. It's not really a matter of what I think as words have clear definitions.
Aggie95
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Quote:

The context of what we were and are discussing is America and American slavery. Context matters.

Context? That's funny...context doesn't matter to you.
Aggie95
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

I don't see any mention of punishment for racism under the definition of cancelling. It's not really a matter of what I think as words have clear definitions.

What is the point of the tweet or making the photo public?
Ribeye-Rare
AG
Quote:

They don't seek to teach them things that are useful for grasping opportunity. Grievance is a dead-end--it ends up making you a pawn of demagogues.
Very well said, titan.

When I drive the streets in certain areas of my city and see the utter waste of young human capital that could have otherwise been utilized to raise their own dignity and standard of living and to benefit society as a whole, I think to myself that it doesn't have to be that way.

Unfortunately, those who are in a position to influence this segment of our American society don't seem very interested in teaching the very things that could bring about change and help them.

I'll grant that it's a tall order considering that many in this group don't have the benefit of learning it from a young age from their parents in their homes. But, it doesn't seem like there's much of a push at all from outside the home (e.g. school teachers, pastors, celebrities) to teach this group the very things that would bring meaningful change in their lives.
TheTruthsLastHope
Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Quote:

Context? That's funny...context doesn't matter to you.

Incorrect again… but by any means please carry on
TheTruthsLastHope
Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Only the person responsible could confirm and answer that for you.
aggiephoenix02
Wait, you don't want to assume what's in their heart? Like you've done with Jerry?
43rd Street Posse
TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?
he has nothing to apologize for.

you are automatically assigning guilt to him.

i did not say anything about whether it was him in the picture or not.

as you said, he already admitted that is him in the picture.

he still has nothing to apologize about.

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.

And if you were born in a similar time, upbringing and circumstance, you may very well have been there as well, you don't know. But you coddled Gen Z snowflakes sure love to signal your nobility and self righteousness, having the luxury of being brought up in the 2000's.

A bunch of coddled kids who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag essentially saying "No way would I have been there on the side of segregationists, I would have been actively fighting for the blacks!" Is hilarious and rich.
Aggie95
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Ok..whatever fairytale you want to believe to make you feel better.

You won't speculate on this but have no problem speculating on other matters.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiephoenix02 said:

Wait, you don't want to assume what's in their heart? Like you've done with Jerry?

Haven't assumed anything with Jerry. Simply acknowledged his actions.
aggiephoenix02
Come on, flat out lying about things you've posted is the lowest form of trolling.

Do better, try again, only this time be creative enough to were you don't contradict yourself in the same thread.
TheTruthsLastHope
43rd Street Posse said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

C@LAg said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Where did i state he had anything to apologize for? I'm not assuming anything, he has previously confirmed that was him in the picture.

Not sure if you understand how apologizing works. You can't apologize on someone's else's behalf based on your perception or opinions of them. You're saying the point of your whataboutism is to bring attention to the picture being not taken today? I don't have a side, that's a weird sentence to just randomly sprout out in response to a question. I don't have a party and again are you saying there can only literally be one thing or action that should be focused on at any given time? Humans aren't allowed to focus or acknowledge multiple things at once? Most objective people who are aware of why anyone would be at school integrations in the south during the 50's know exactly why he and anyone would be there. For all I know he and a handful of students before school started showed up to oppose and harass kids with hate for being black and going to school. This would be based on what we factually know about people who showed up at school integrations south during the 50's. Many factual actions that are downright disgusting. Adults spitting on children because of the color of there skin. These are documented undeniable things that occurred over the south. Why would he need the benefit of doubt if he wasn't truly racist? In fact where did I use the term "muh racism"?
he has nothing to apologize for.

you are automatically assigning guilt to him.

i did not say anything about whether it was him in the picture or not.

as you said, he already admitted that is him in the picture.

he still has nothing to apologize about.

You stated I'm automatically assigning guilt. I'm letting you know he had factually admitted to being there as 1 of the few students we can clearly see. This was not during school or in between classes. This was before school began and he was there to oppose and harass kids for being black and going to school with hate. This is very clearly documented and acknowledged across the south when schools integrated during the 50s. Those facts are undeniable. When did I state has had anything to apologize for, ill ask again? Of course he doesn't have to apologize, being morally racist on its own isn't illegal.

And if you were born in a similar time, upbringing and circumstance, you may very well have been there as well, you don't know. But you coddled Gen Z snowflakes sure love to signal your nobility and self righteousness, having the luxury of being brought up in the 2000's.

A bunch of coddled kids who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag essentially saying "No way would I have been there on the side of segregationists, I would have been actively fighting for the blacks!" Is hilarious and rich.

May have been there but also may have not been there. If I was for that type of behavior I would be there. If I wasn't I wouldn't be there. Doesn't appear to be the entire school there so I think it's safe to say people who were their made a choice to be there for whatever reason. I'm not a gen z or coddled person by definition of those words. You're angry and ranting I get it but you're just randomly using words with no merit. Where do you see a bunch of coddled kids saying they would have been actively fighting for "the blacks"? Me being black I would have been subject to the racism simply because of the color of my skin.
Aggie95
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

What were his actions? Was he putting his hands on people? Yelling at them?

Simply being there is not an act of anything. Was there anyone in that photo there yelling support for the black stidents? How would you know?
titan
S

You are overlooking he said he was black.

So for your comparison, it would be more like could he be sure he wasn't on the wrong side in the Rwanda persecution? People operate in their context at the time with a few exceptions -- -again it relates to how much of a non group-think they may be.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiephoenix02 said:

Come on, flat out lying about things you've posted is the lowest form of trolling.

Do better, try again, only this time be creative enough to were you don't contradict yourself in the same thread.

So please provide me where I stated that. I've only commented on his actions. I have no medical degree and even if I did have never met Jerry Jones. I'm in no position to speak on his heart or any of his internal organs.
TheTruthsLastHope
Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Aggie95 said:

Ok..whatever fairytale you want to believe to make you feel better.

You won't speculate on this but have no problem speculating on other matters.

Not sure this is a matter of believing fairly takes. I did. It take the picture, write the article, or even post the article. I can't speak for the person who did those things. It's not a matter of speculation as I haven't speculated on anything. You asked a direct question that can't be answered by me.
aggiephoenix02
Well that is certainly creative. So creative you're making no sense.
TheTruthsLastHope
Aggie95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

What were his actions? Was he putting his hands on people? Yelling at them?

Simply being there is not an act of anything. Was there anyone in that photo there yelling support for the black stidents? How would you know?

His actions appear to be showing up with a handful of classmates to oppose and harass kids for being black and trying to go to school with hate. Simply being there is an act of showing up during integration of kids who previously could not attend school because of the color of their skin to oppose and harass them.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiephoenix02 said:

Well that is certainly creative. So creative you're making no sense.

Sure thing

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.