visibly queer teachers

5,503 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RWWilson
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"I teach all home school ages from 3-18"
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
You had gay professionals, they just didn't make their whole life about being gay.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Them some proud sunsab_tches.

Do they think of literally anything else, 24/7?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
"I didn't have queer teachers growing up because they were all…dead."

[This is a quote from teacher in the posted video of the OP. Users, please be more careful when you post statements like this. Commentary via gif is not always clear.- Staff]
C@LAg
have your kids dress up like Christian missionaries and go into class and proselytize their teachers.

if one side can push their agenda, so can the other.

tit for tat
My Name Is Judge
Guarantee that guy spent the last few days telling everyone that would listen that he's a victim & the gay community is under attack until he found out the shooter was part of his clan
Im Gipper
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

You had gay professionals, they just didn't make their whole life about being gay.

You also have gay amateurs?

I'm Gipper
TexAgs91
AG
The purpose for teaching isn't to showcase teachers. It's to teach students.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
aggiehawg
AG

I had gay teachers, both male and female. Granted, it wasn't until I was in junior high that I could spot the difference, developed "gaydar" but neither I nor any of my fellow students really GAF.

But then again, they didn't come to the schoolroom dressed in drag. Actually, I take that back, in junior high, had an art teacher (male) dressed in drag for wear-a-costume-for-Halloween. We thought it was funny, like Milton Berle.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
TexAgs91 said:

The purpose for teaching isn't to showcase teachers. It's to teach students.

Too many teachers have lost sight of that. It's not about them.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Muktheduck
C@LAg said:

have your kids dress up like Christian missionaries and go into class and proselytize their teachers.

tit for tat

Not when one side has the legal apparatus on their team
titan
S
C@LAg said:

tit for tat
True. Same goes for teaching the virtues of Monarchy and Caesarism if campuses are going to pitch Marxism.
JaxDad
AG
Teach home schoolers???? You homeschool to avoid people like this.
MarathonAg12
JaxDad said:

Teach home schoolers???? You homeschool to avoid people like this.

Probably those weird parents who don't want any social interaction with other kids but to dumb to teach their own kids
rocky the dog
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
cevans_40
AG
But I thought drag wasn't gay
HollywoodBQ
AG

I didn't because the Saudis wouldn't let them in the country (As a teacher anyway. Cheap manual labor they didn't really care about).

Maybe I'll open a 1980s American curriculum boarding school in Saudi Arabia for parents who want to have more control over the ridiculous things their kids are being subjected to.
jetch17
AG
cevans_40 said:

But I thought drag wasn't gay

It's an aRtFoRm.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Remember when teachers focused on curriculum? Yea, that was cool.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
doubledog

Instead of toleration, some people beg for acceptance.. Or whine if they are not accepted for who they are.
MarathonAg12
HollywoodBQ said:

I didn't because the Saudis wouldn't let them in the country (As a teacher anyway. Cheap manual labor they didn't really care about).

Maybe I'll open a 1980s American curriculum boarding school in Saudi Arabia for parents who want to have more control over the ridiculous things their kids are being subjected to.

My parents have lived in Saudi for the past 10 years. Live on a compound for Saudi Aramco. Pays is insane and the cost of minimal. Great earlier retirement plan.
No Spin Ag

The problem with social media,it brings out the "look at my, I'm (fill in the blank)". Gotta get the likes.
BlueTaze
C@LAg said:

tit for tat

I wish this legend was around today with a tiktok account calling out these freak teachers

Funky Winkerbean
AG
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
RWWilson
These teachers who propagandize to children are like drug pushers. The closeted teachers are more like drug addicts and we should have sympathy and compassion for their plight. We should treat each type accordingly.
gigemags-99
AG
No Spin Ag said:

The problem with social media,it brings out the "look at my, I'm (fill in the blank)". Gotta get the likes.

I had the exact same thought, but you summed it up much better.

Social media will be / is our societal downfall.

ETA: Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
HollywoodBQ said:

Bless your heart. There were still gays in Saudi Arabia and probably in your school.
Muy
AG
He's not teaching in drag because it's fun for the kids, he's doing it because it's fun for him
MEEN Ag 05
AG
I had a visibly gay (lesbian/butch) teacher in elementary. She was about 50 years old, was about 5'0", had a salt & pepper flattop haricut - literally looked like a miniature drill instructor. She was new to our school the year I was in her class. This was in west Texas in the 90s, so there was much discussion when she arrived and people saw what was going on.

Most of the parents were fine (although dubious at first) once assured that she would not push her personal agendas and the focus was on teaching - and that was exactly what happened.

She never pushed or even mentioned a social agenda that I can remember and was one of the best teachers I had from a curriculum perspective, especially in elementary school. She set high standards for the kids and pushed us to acheive them. I still remember and benefit from several things from that class that I use to this day.

So I have experienced how teachers of all walks can/should conduct themselves in regards to their personal lives. What is going on today is all agenda driven and has no place in or around the classroom.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Just stay out of our bedroom.
Thomas Sowell
Come Out Roll
AG
aggiehawg said:

I had gay teachers, both male and female. Granted, it wasn't until I was in junior high that I could spot the difference, developed "gaydar" but neither I nor any of my fellow students really GAF.

But then again, they didn't come to the schoolroom dressed in drag. Actually, I take that back, in junior high, had an art teacher (male) dressed in drag for wear-a-costume-for-Halloween. We thought it was funny, like Milton Berle.

VERY interested to see how many of these kiddos ask "who's Milton Berle?"
LOL
sleepybeagle
AG
When I was in school I knew NOTHING about my teachers. I didn't know If they had a dog or cat… now kids need to know what type of underwear they prefer???

This is sick
titan
S
sleepybeagle said:

When I was in school I knew NOTHING about my teachers. I didn't know If they had a dog or cat… now kids need to know what type of underwear they prefer???

This is sick
THIS.

Even if there were were a few women ones you would have liked to see in a pool garb, so to speak. NADA. Nothing hardly known at all or imagery outside the classroom.

And that was for the best.
MemphisAg1
AG
MEEN Ag 05 said:

I had a visibly gay (lesbian/butch) teacher in elementary. She was about 50 years old, was about 5'0", had a salt & pepper flattop haricut - literally looked like a miniature drill instructor. She was new to our school the year I was in her class. This was in west Texas in the 90s, so there was much discussion when she arrived and people saw what was going on.

Most of the parents were fine (although dubious at first) once assured that she would not push her personal agendas and the focus was on teaching - and that was exactly what happened.

She never pushed or even mentioned a social agenda that I can remember and was one of the best teachers I had from a curriculum perspective, especially in elementary school. She set high standards for the kids and pushed us to acheive them. I still remember and benefit from several things from that class that I use to this day.

So I have experienced how teachers of all walks can/should conduct themselves in regards to their personal lives. What is going on today is all agenda driven and has no place in or around the classroom.

This. Don't care about your sexual orientation or political beliefs. Keep it to yourself -- you're there to teach the state/ISD-approved curriculum to kids.
BMX Bandit
sleepybeagle said:

I remember one well.

lost my virginity to Miss. Stafford, the uh, voluptuous home room teacher
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.