visibly queer teachers

5,533 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RWWilson
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mental illness
RWWilson
zephyr88 said:

Mental illness
It is a mental illness and would still be listed as a mental illness in the DSM had homosexual activists not intimidated the psychiatric profession into dropping homosexuality as a mental illness - not based on scholarship - but based on threats. This type of intimidation by the gaystopo is exactly what we are now seeing in elementary classrooms. School districts and parents are being forced to "accept" homosexual teachers despite the knowledge the teachers are mentally ill and set a bad example for the children.

https://daily.jstor.org/how-lgbtq-activists-got-homosexuality-out-of-the-dsm/

agracer
AG
C@LAg said:

have your kids dress up like Christian missionaries and go into class and proselytize their teachers.

if one side can push their agenda, so can the other.

tit for tat
. Good point but there is difference between a student and teacher who is in a position of authority.
GinMan
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

"I teach all home school ages from 3-18"

1 out of 10 WNB
lb3
AG
Drag : Blackface
Women : Blacks
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

You had gay professionals, they just didn't make their whole life about being gay.

Exactly. And just like people you know who make their whole life about how straight they are, people who make their whole life about how gay they are usually are jerks.
Muy
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Just stay out of our bedroom.

Exactly, I've never had hetero teachers talk to me in elementary school about their orientation.
HollywoodBQ
AG

HollywoodBQ said:

You had gay professionals, they just didn't make their whole life about being gay.
I didn't because the Saudis wouldn't let them in the country (As a teacher anyway. Cheap manual labor they didn't really care about).

Maybe I'll open a 1980s American curriculum boarding school in Saudi Arabia for parents who want to have more control over the ridiculous things their kids are being subjected to.

Bless your heart. There were still gays in Saudi Arabia and probably in your school.
Duh, of course there were gays in my school.

One of them is a Drama professor in the Ivy League now.

Guess what else, it was no surprise to anybody when he came out. He's been out since the late 1980s. He's not one of these nouveau - doing it for the gram types.

But your focus was on teachers. We didn't have any teachers in the LGBTQIAA++ range.

Now if you want to talk about wife swapping, that's a different conversation.
annie88
AG
Gay people are not special.

No one gives a **** if you're gay and your students shouldn't know personal or sexual information about you in your classroom.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Exactly. And just like people you know who make their whole life about how straight they are, people who make their whole life about how gay they are usually are jerks.

There are people like that and we have very little patience for them. Whole TV characters are dedicated to the hyper sexual Hetero character. Joey from Friends, Barney from How I Met Your Mother(culturally appropriated Finn enough), and those chicks Drom Sex in The City.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Hey...so.. um
aggiehawg said:

I had gay teachers, both male and female. Granted, it wasn't until I was in junior high that I could spot the difference, developed "gaydar" but neither I nor any of my fellow students really GAF.

But then again, they didn't come to the schoolroom dressed in drag. Actually, I take that back, in junior high, had an art teacher (male) dressed in drag for wear-a-costume-for-Halloween. We thought it was funny, like Milton Berle.

My favorite middle school teacher was a gay guy. He never said it, but everyone knew and it wasn't a big deal. All the parents loved him because he was a good teacher. We talked about math, not his sexual preference.
TexasAggie81

100 blue stars, sir.
akm91
AG
Nice Seinfeld reference
YouBet
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Just stay out of our bedroom.

So much irony here. I remember a time that the primary talking point from the Democrats was for the right to stay out of our bedrooms. It was the talking point for years. They were incensed about being left alone to live their sexual lives as they saw fit.

And now look at them.....the Democrats are incessantly throwing their bedroom sexual behaviors in our face to the point that they are actively recruiting children into the issue to try and normalize all of this.

My how the turn tables.
RWWilson
We'll "stay out of your bedroom" if you "stay out of our classrooms".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.