Ben Shapiro President 2024

2,843 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Silian Rail
Paul Dirac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr Thomas Sowell in his cabinet.
C@LAg
you misspelled DeSantis
RebelE Infantry
AG
Look, I know the Ags got pantsed today and we're all upset.

But that is no reason to become *THIS* drunk and unreasonable.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
AggieKeith15
AG
He, like Ted Cruz, is more of a SCOTUS guy. Any other position would be either a mismatch of personality or a waste of potential/cognitive ability.
TXAGFAN
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

He, like Ted Cruz, is more of a SCOTUS guy. Any other position would be either a mismatch of personality or a waste of potential/cognitive ability.
Im no fan of either of these guys and I'm aware they both went to Harvard for their JD, but Shapiro and Cruz are not on the same level.
Kvetch
AG
Who is higher and why?
AggieKeith15
AG
If you mean by raw intelligence, they would both be competing for smartest justice right in the mix with Thomas, Kavanaugh, Alito, and ACB. All probably possessing 150+ IQs.

Focusing strictly on law, Cruz is definitely much more practiced/educated, since he spent his whole career as a practicing attorney.

Neither would make a good president though.
TXAGFAN
AG
Kvetch said:

Who is higher and why?
Well, Shapiro obviously [/sarcasm]

Of course Cruz is more qualified.
10thYrSr
TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

Who is higher and why?
Well, Shapiro obviously [/sarcasm]

Of course Cruz is more qualified.

Cruz has the credentials, but he doesn't have convictions. He knows who he represents, and he tries to represent them. If he makes an unpopular statement he walks it back. See January 6 insurrection comments.

He is a good man, but he is a politician first. Not a person who believes what he is saying. He just knows how to be the man voters want him to be. And he is pretty good at it.
aggie93
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

Shapiro is highly intelligent and does have a JD from Harvard but I don't know that he ever even practiced law really. An SC Justice needs to be a deep student of the law not just have a law degree. He would never be President as his personality would never go over with enough people. I suppose he could be a Senator or Congressman but I doubt that's what he would want.
Dr. Horrible
RebelE Infantry said:

Look, I know the Ags got pantsed today and we're all upset.

But that is no reason to become *THIS* drunk and unreasonable.
There is always a reason to be this drunk when you're an Aggie.
ATM9000
AG
aggie93 said:

AggieKeith15 said:

I suppose he could be a Senator or Congressman but I doubt that's what he would want.

More money going to college campuses and pantsing 18-20 year old liberals and posting it online than in being a Congressman.
BigRobSA
aggie93 said:

An SC Justice needs to be a deep student of the law not just have a law degree.

IIRC, there isn't an actual requirement to be a lawyer.

Besides, the constitution isn't really hard to understand. Lawyers, with no disrespect meant, F everything up with making things more difficult than they should be.
zephyr88
AG
Shapiro is like a more logical and well-spoken Trump. He may be the only person that the little leftists have more trouble with than Trump. Just wait until he shows up on campus... the little commie tears will flow.
aggieforester05
AG
You're probably right, truth and logic are like Kryptonite to liberals. They'll flip their **** again if any Republican willing to expose their blatant lies dares to run for president.
Shoefly!
AG
Tears & commie riots!
Silian Rail
I think Ben Shapiro would be a great President, as he has the country's best interest at heart.

I am speaking of course, of Israel
c-jags
aggie93 said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Shapiro is highly intelligent and does have a JD from Harvard but I don't know that he ever even practiced law really. An SC Justice needs to be a deep student of the law not just have a law degree. He would never be President as his personality would never go over with enough people. I suppose he could be a Senator or Congressman but I doubt that's what he would want.

If I remember correctly, Shapiro practiced for a year or 2 but then his wife got into residency (she's a doctor you know) and had kids and he didn't love what he was doing and could make enough with the political commentary and stay home with the kids while she finished up.

Don't quote me on the specifics.
InfantryAg
AG
aggie93 said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Shapiro is highly intelligent and does have a JD from Harvard but I don't know that he ever even practiced law really. An SC Justice needs to be a deep student of the law not just have a law degree.

In theory. That's gone out the window with this potus; Wasn't even a prerequisite.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dude talks too fast not gonna happen
aggie93
AG
InfantryAg said:

aggie93 said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Shapiro is highly intelligent and does have a JD from Harvard but I don't know that he ever even practiced law really. An SC Justice needs to be a deep student of the law not just have a law degree.

In theory. That's gone out the window with this potus; Wasn't even a prerequisite.
Sure he "could" be a SC Justice but it's just not realistic and it's not what he would want. He likes to be an advocate and in the public space, he can't do that as a SC Justice. Same reason Cruz asked not to be considered and he is a far more qualified candidate than Shapiro.
ballchain
Kvetch
AG
Silian Rail said:

I think Ben Shapiro would be a great President, as he has the country's best interest at heart.

Ah. If you support Israel and the Jews, you must be disloyal to the US. Kind of like how you Catholics shouldn't hold office because your true allegiance is to Rome.

Give me a break with that garbageā€¦
InfantryAg
AG
aggie93 said:

InfantryAg said:

aggie93 said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Sure he "could" be a SC Justice but it's just not realistic and it's not what he would want. He likes to be an advocate and in the public space, he can't do that as a SC Justice. Same reason Cruz asked not to be considered and he is a far more qualified candidate than Shapiro.
Comment wasn't pro or anti either.
Just sad that what should be a prerequisite for scotus, is completely disregarded by the left.
Silian Rail
Kvetch said:

Silian Rail said:

Ah. If you support Israel and the Jews, you must be disloyal to the US. Kind of like how you Catholics shouldn't hold office because your true allegiance is to Rome.

"Jamie pull up those stats on AIPAC and contributions to Israel vs Vatican City"
Kvetch
AG
Silian Rail said:

Kvetch said:

Silian Rail said:

"Jamie pull up those stats on AIPAC and contributions to Israel vs Vatican City"

So you're mad that a PAC with a mission statement of advocating for a strong US-Israel relationship gives money to the cause? You also mad that Catholics tithe? Or is it just the Jewish part that rubs you the wrong way?
Silian Rail
Kvetch said:

Silian Rail said:

Kvetch said:

Silian Rail said:

So you're mad that a PAC with a mission statement of advocating for a strong US-Israel relationship gives money to the cause? You also mad that Catholics tithe? Or is it just the Jewish part that rubs you the wrong way?

No, mad that they spend so much money lobbying Congress to send to Israel. I have no clue what that has to do with Catholics tithing. Is the US government sending money to Catholic charities?
Kvetch
AG
Silian Rail said:

Kvetch said:

Silian Rail said:

Kvetch said:

Silian Rail said:

No, mad that they spend so much money lobbying Congress to send to Israel. I have no clue what that has to do with Catholics tithing. Is the US government sending money to Catholic charities?

No clue. Haven't done a deep dive into the **** show that is the government budget. Nor have I looked deeply into similar Catholic-oriented PACs that raise money to try and push political candidates domestically that align with Catholic values.

Still don't see how lobbying for foreign policy that is beneficial to a key ally is a problem. We send dollars all around the world. Might as well put them to good use. You can have a problem with the spending, but it's just garbage to accuse Jews of having foreign allegiances because they support the US interest in a Jewish state. You have to be historically illiterate to not understand our interest in a sovereign Israel.
Pookers
AG
Holy ****, can we not vote for more Neocons?
Silian Rail
Have zero idea what having Israel as a "key ally" has done for the US other than drag us into a bunch of wars, and get a naval vessel shot up by them while giving them tons of money and military hardware.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.