Judge Refuses Yale Law Clerks Because School is Intolerant

1,710 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexAgs91
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11268739/Judge-says-REFUSE-clerks-Yale-intolerant-school-fuels-cancel-culture.html

"A federal appeals court judge appointed by former President Donald Trump has said he will no longer hire clerks from Yale Law School, which he says is plagued by 'cancel culture' and students disrupting conservative speakers."

" Ho said Yale 'sets the tone for other law schools, and for the legal profession at large,' but it has set a poor example in recent years due to its 'closed and intolerant environment.'

The judge then added, Yale: 'not only tolerates the cancellation of views - it actively practices it.'

'I want nothing to do with it,' Ho concluded.

"He has urged his fellow judges to likewise boycott the Ivy League institution which has been the scene for several controversies over an allegedly 'woke' culture among students and faculty leading to several flashpoints in this year alone."

///

Any institution which engages in systemic bigotry should face similar sanctions.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Keller6Ag91
AG
UTExan said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11268739/Judge-says-REFUSE-clerks-Yale-intolerant-school-fuels-cancel-culture.html

"A federal appeals court judge appointed by former President Donald Trump has said he will no longer hire clerks from Yale Law School, which he says is plagued by 'cancel culture' and students disrupting conservative speakers."

" Ho said Yale 'sets the tone for other law schools, and for the legal profession at large,' but it has set a poor example in recent years due to its 'closed and intolerant environment.'

The judge then added, Yale: 'not only tolerates the cancellation of views - it actively practices it.'

'I want nothing to do with it,' Ho concluded.

"He has urged his fellow judges to likewise boycott the Ivy League institution which has been the scene for several controversies over an allegedly 'woke' culture among students and faculty leading to several flashpoints in this year alone."

///

Any institution which engages in systemic bigotry should face similar sanctions.
Good to see folks making a stand.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
Ginormus Ag
AG
When you grow up with a name like Ho, you must develop some thick skin.
Username checks out.
khkman22
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

When you grow up with a name like Ho, you must develop some thick skin.
You have to get tough, or die.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
APHIS AG
It is not only Yale but any other Ivy league with Harvard being just as bad.
Clob94
While I can't stand the cancel culture and want them to play in a house fire--

Did you see what that judge just did?

He is becoming intolerant of others because THEY were intolerant of.... others.

He's "cancel culturing" the cancel culture. I mean, I get it, but I don't think that's how it works.

We need our society to return to "bar room" rules. Everybody wants to talk tough, but nobody is ready to start knocking people the F out.
ballchain
TexAgs91
AG
Clob94 said:

While I can't stand the cancel culture and want them to play in a house fire--

Did you see what that judge just did?

He is becoming intolerant of others because THEY were intolerant of.... others.

He's "cancel culturing" the cancel culture. I mean, I get it, but I don't think that's how it works.

We need our society to return to "bar room" rules. Everybody wants to talk tough, but nobody is ready to start knocking people the F out.

That is how it works. He's not canceling an entire political spectrum like they are at Yale. That's why he's not hiring them.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.