VT high school girls Vball team change in single stall; ****** gets the locker room

4,011 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by HarleySpoon
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11269869/Vermont-girls-high-school-volleyball-team-barred-locker-room-transgender-student.html
Quote:

Members of a Vermont girls high school volleyball team have been banned from using their own locker room and now have to change in a single bathroom stall after they complained about a transgender teammate.

Some teammates allege that the transgender player at Randolph Union High School made an 'inappropriate remark' to some of them while they were changing in the locker room.

They now want the school to relocate the transgender player, who hasn't been named. No details of the alleged inappropriate remark have been shared.
Quote:

But Vermont's state law means that students can play sports and use the locker which correspond to the gender with which they identify.

Blake Allen, a player on the team, told WCAX how uncomfortable it makes her feel, saying 'its a huge thing . . . everyone's asking 'why aren't you allowed in the locker room?'

Shortly after the incident, the school sent out an email to families of the players, informing them that the school has 'plenty of space where students who feel uncomfortable with the laws may change in privacy.'

With about 10 players on the team, Allen said that making each of them getting changed in the single bathroom stall doesn't make sense.

'They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable to get changed in a single-stall bathroom, which would take over 30 minutes,' she said. 'Where, if one person got changed separately, it would take a minute, like no extra time.'

Allen said the issue isn't with the transgender athlete playing on the team, but being in a locker room where the female students are at their most vulnerable.

'There are biological boys that go into the girl's bathroom, but never a locker room,' Allen said.
Quote:

School officials sent out another email informing parents they are looking into allegations that the volleyball girls harassed the transgender student.

Lisa Randolph, Randolph High School co-president, said that when policies are violated, disciplinary action consistent with the school's rules will be applied, adding that students' safety is the 'district's top priority.'
You allow high school boys to use the girls bathroom and now a mentally ill boy command the GIRLS locker room so you can take your "students' safety is the district's top priority" and JIUYA.

This will only get worse because progs are forcing everyone to coddle mentally ill kids instead of treating them.

****, where's the Tylenol and the meteor.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Still think humans are smart and reasonable?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
UTExan
I hope the authentic girls sue under Title IX.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
hawk1689
AG
All because adults don't have the gumption to stand up to these men/boys.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
"School officials sent out another email informing parents they are looking into allegations that the volleyball girls harassed the transgender student."

Girls. Please don't complain when a "woman" with a ***** comments on your nude bodies while in the locker room. It's bigoted.
leachfan
ProgN said:

'its a huge thing . .

I see what she did there
zoneag
Think of the ugliest, nastiest, most intolerant white leftist that you know. Now imagine 90% of the people around you are like that. That's what life in Vermont is like.

The natural beauty of the state is off the charts, but the people are awful and ugly.
wbt5845
AG
LoVe WiNs!
SA68AG
AG
The girls should refuse to play.
hawk1689
AG
SA68AG said:

This is the way.
Pinochet
Where does this fit in those stupid yard signs?
itsyourboypookie
Saw a transgender giving a speech at Ytexas yesterday in cowboys stadium.

It was 15
sanangelo
AG
UTExan said:

I hope the authentic girls sue under Title IX.
Title IX is trumped since the Great Reset. Perverts trump hetro girls.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Owlagdad
leachfan said:

ProgN said:

'its a huge thing . .

I see what she did there

Reckon she waved it at the girls?
C@LAg
Need to have a bunch of these laying about, for emergencies.

Ginormus Ag
AG
25 years ago, when I was in High school, boys were strictly forbidden to enter the girls locker room. If you were caught in the girls locker room you could be suspended from all athletics.
Username checks out.
zephyr88
AG
hawk1689 said:

SA68AG said:

This is the way.
Until the REAL girls take ownership of this issue, the nonsense will continue.
gigem70
AG
hawk1689 said:

SA68AG said:

This is the way.
This is also what the girl swimmers should do.
annie88
AG
The " inappropriate" statement that was made should've been made public.

And yes this is an extreme case of virtue signaling that has backfired and made them look like dip ****s. Of course it makes more sense to have one person change in one room, but that's really not the point.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Saw a transgender giving a speech at Ytexas yesterday in cowboys stadium.

It was 15
What is Ytexas? A youth program?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
BQ2017
AG
ProgN said:

Allen said the issue isn't with the transgender athlete playing on the team

That right there is the true first problem. I can't feel bad for them if they allow transgender people to play on their team in the first place.
ProgN
BQ2017 said:

ProgN said:

Allen said the issue isn't with the transgender athlete playing on the team

That right there is the true first problem. I can't feel bad for them if they allow transgender people to play on their team in the first place.
Agreed, but I found this quote more disturbing

Quote:

'There are biological boys that go into the girl's bathroom, but never a locker room,
So it's a common occurrence that high school boys use girl's bathroom at the school? If it is and I had a high school daughter that went there, then this would infuriate me. That puts girls in a potentially dangerous situation that they should never have to be in, **** inclusivity and feelings. IIRC, a boy was arrested for raping 2 girls in the girls bathroom because he wore a skirt and the school allowed him to use that restroom. That's bull*****
HarleySpoon
AG
zoneag said:

Think of the ugliest, nastiest, most intolerant white leftist that you know. Now imagine 90% of the people around you are like that. That's what life in Vermont is like.

The natural beauty of the state is off the charts, but the people are awful and ugly.

Having lived in Vermont and raised a young family there for a short time…….my impression was that the natural beauty was overrated and the people were quite nice. However, the nice people were just totally out of touch with the rest of the real world and could not relate to most real world problems. Would be like asking Aunt Bee to relate to the Rio Grande Valley.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.