Beto Spam

1,403 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
TheGroupGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Beto's Twitter feed is out of control with sanctimonious babble. An army of bots is commenting as are many opposed to his alternate reality. Desperately seeking office. Get in the game it's a sport
LOYAL AG
AG
He's not desperately seeking office. He's desperately seeking campaign contributions. He has no desire to actually WIN this election.
Owlagdad
LOYAL AG said:

He's not desperately seeking office. He's desperately seeking campaign contributions. He has no desire to actually WIN this election.

Just wondering the other day- once he loses, can we get breakdown of where that campaign money went?
TheGroupGuy
It's a flood of out of state cash
Shooter McGavin
AG
I don't normally go to twitter, but I just happened over there because of links here.

It is a blue sea of idiocracy. I never cease to be amazed at the garbage and lies that are spewed by the left. Lefty politics truly is their religion, favorite sports team and family pet all rolled into one.

Just post after post of moronic drivel.
annie88
AG
LOYAL AG said:

I'm starting to believe this as well. He's a guy that clearly likes the attention.

God help us though if somehow he did win
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.