BYU being targeted with another race hoax?

4,076 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
RAB91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.

Rapier108
They're just pissed the first hoax blow up in their face so now like always, it is time to double down.

If this had happened a year ago, it would have been caught on camera, and would have been the top story for a week with speeches being given by Biden, Harris, and all the usual race hustlers.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
JWinTX
Yeah, because Mormons in 2022 are just so well-known for their racist and immoral ways.

Seriously, Mormons are the nicest people you ever meet. At work, neighborhood, or in school, these people are the ones that the other faiths want to claim as their normal behaviors. Clean, devoted, and nice.
C@LAg
i will disregard the entire 48 rule and declare this did not happen.

also, the alleged event allegedly occurred allegedly in 2021, but for some reason is now being made into alleged news more than 12 months later.

bull*****
RAB91
C@LAg said:

But race grifter Jemele Hill believes it, so it must be true.

C@LAg
i am sure rolling stone is revving up the presses to go after BYU, because god knows they owe one to Duke for their team they slandered.
Not a Bot
AG
Anonymous sources. Anonymous school. Allegedly happened a year ago and just now hearing about it. That's three strikes in the "made a bunch of **** up" direction.
redcrayon
AG
JWinTX said:

Yeah, because Mormons in 2022 are just so well-known for their racist and immoral ways.

Seriously, Mormons are the nicest people you ever meet. At work, neighborhood, or in school, these people are the ones that the other faiths want to claim as their normal behaviors. Clean, devoted, and nice.

Outwardly.
C@LAg
redcrayon said:

JWinTX said:

Outwardly.
I would take a Mormon as a friend or employee over any other religion.
FrioAg 00
AG
All the garbage, racists are screaming and stomping their feet - mad that their little princess's hoax made her look like a damn fool.

Nothing about more unfounded accusations without an ounce of evidence is surprising. That's literally all these idiots like Jemele have - they run around and yell "that's racist" at all the things that don't pay them attention.
Urban Ag
AG
C@LAg said:

redcrayon said:

JWinTX said:

Outwardly.
Yep. I am literally too much of a sarcastic a-hole to be a Mormon.

Anyway, so what is BYU? Not a school I would have wanted to attend. But what it is a mostly white, religious, conservative, university that expects it students to adhere to higher moral standards, revere God, and volunteer to serve others.

Therefore they must be targeted relentlessly by the left by any means necessary. The attacks on BYU are just a checklist item the leftists recently got around to.
Its Texas Aggies, dammit
AG
C@LAg said:

redcrayon said:

JWinTX said:

Outwardly.

Agree. I'd put Sikhs right up there with them. Good people.
Harkrider 93
AG
RAB91 said:

C@LAg said:

Then go find the evidence yourself.

The racists would have sent the video to their colleagues to show off much like the idiot criminals do.

The offended would have already put this out there during last allegation or on a news program to get paid if they had video evidence.

As the waves roll, the eagle will fly to the setting sun.
redcrayon
AG
C@LAg said:

redcrayon said:

JWinTX said:

Outwardly.

Cool. I lived in Utah for a short stint. I saw some really messed up stuff done in the name of Mormonism. There's an ugly undercurrent that I never knew existed. A LOT of the women and teen girls were absolutely miserable but you wouldn't have known that by just looking at them. There's a VERY high value placed on appearances.

That said, I don't believe these race accusations at all.
Aston04
AG
redcrayon said:

C@LAg said:

redcrayon said:

JWinTX said:

Outwardly.

Cool. I lived in Utah for a short stint. I saw some really messed up stuff done in the name of Mormonism. There's an ugly undercurrent that I never knew existed. A LOT of the women and teen girls were absolutely miserable but you wouldn't have known that by just looking at them. There's a VERY high value placed on appearances.

That said, I don't believe these race accusations at all.
from my experience mormon guys can be very hard on their wives.

The families I know are generally great though. Kids usually very well behaved.
aggiejayrod
AG
I shouldn't have read the replies to Jamelle- the racist - Hill's tweet. All basically saying either:
- "of course they'll investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong"
- "pull the nba all star game from that state of racists" (if there's on group of people I can expect to hear the n-word from every 3 seconds, it's definitely nba players)
- "how many accusations do we have to hear before people realize how racist BYU is"

The next accusation that these racist pieces of crap bring that has actual proof will be the first
Owlagdad
Yet, as in other thread, Jews are openly discriminated against at Cal- Beserkly.
RAB91
I wonder if ESPN has learned their lesson. The story is not on their front page.
Ellis Wyatt
RAB91 said:

C@LAg said:

I'm sure Jemele Hill will continue to prove she's a bitter, stupid racist, with plenty of inane commentary on fictitious events.
AgsMnn
AG
Isn't 2022?

Why wasn't this brought up in 2021 when it happened?
Maroon Dawn
AG
AgsMnn said:

Isn't 2022?

Previous race hoax against them failed to get the de$ired re$ult$
BadMoonRisin
AG
When the demand for racism outstrips the supply, this is the kind of ******ed **** you get.

Been that way for at least 10 years.
Daddy
AG
Agree with the stand up part
The Return of the Fightin' Texas Aggies
CanyonAg77
AG
Owlagdad said:

Yet, as in other thread, Jews are openly discriminated against at Cal- Beserkly.
Aren't Asians discriminated against in the whole California University system? Can't have too many yellow people in our schools!
CanyonAg77
AG
AgsMnn said:

Isn't 2022?

Because it didn't happen.
jkag89
Quote:

There's a VERY high value placed on appearances.
Which indicates the alleged incident almost certainly did not happen. Even if every BYU soccer fan in the stands that day were seething because the opposing team's players chose to kneel during the National Anthem, they simply would not have expressed their displeasure in this way.
kraut
AG
AgsMnn said:

Isn't 2022?

2021 wasn't an election year.
mccjames
AG
I was called a cracker playing basketball against Lackland AFB high school in 1985, I demand an investigation!

If you throw out these kind of accusations you need to have definitive proof or get hit with libel/slander charge's. That is the only thing that will stop all of the BS.
DallasAg 94
Clob94
Know how you know this is bull****?

There aren't any fans at BYU women's soccer matches.

And if there are, a loud fart can be heard from sideline to sideline.

The N word would gave been noticed by even the refs.
Clob94
DallasAg 94 said:

I don't believe this happened. As mentioned, Mormons, IMO, are generally very nice family oriented people. Yes, they put pressure on young women to get married and start families. They start the process of courting in HS with dances and events meant to get people dating.

Having said that, I've never had an issue and have known/dated several.

I believe the report IS based on an allegation but the allegation is false. I don't know that the publication completely made up the story, but they could have.

If I were to point fingers, it is really easy to investigate.

They were 12-1 at home... so, you start with 13 teams.

BYU Home schedule:
Weber State
Ohio State
USC
Marquette
Missouri
Idaho State
Utah State
St Mary's
San Diego
Pacific
Loyola
Pepperdine
New Mexico
SoCarolina <- Playoff game considered neutral

If I were to guess and start an investigation, I'd start with Missouri. They have been front and central in this whole BLM stuff going back to Ferguson. They have a huge journalism school and would have easy access to planting stories.

Their 2021 roster shows several AAs... some from North Texas where the Duke VB players relative was promoting race-baiting with BYU.
https://mutigers.com/sports/womens-soccer/roster/2021

There's exactly 5 AA girls on that squad.

And I don't believe a ****ing word of that story.
DallasAg 94
DallasAg 94
HoustonAg2106
AG
torrid
AG
Quote:

"I just remember that there was like a consistent chant of 'stand up, N-words' during the anthem and right after," one of the players told the Guardian. "And when brought to the attention of the BYU coaching staff there was no real response or sense of, like, alarm."

Constant chant. There is just no way someone wouldn't have recorded on somebody's phone, not in this day in age. Hell, most likely one of the people supposedly yelling it would have recorded and uploaded it themselves.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.