Fauci's Net Worth INCREASES $5Million During Covid Lockdowns

2,487 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LOYAL AG
NASAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?

My 401K is down 20% but this guy is living large.

Quote:

"Fauci's soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world and an ever-larger investment portfolio," Andrzejewski said.
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
C@LAg
should have used nancy's broker.
Rapier108
Should be facing a trial for crimes against humanity.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Clown_World
Can't take any of that with him to hell…
YouBet
AG
Nazis tend to profit during times of war.
AGHouston11
AG
He should be bankrupt from attorney fees for trying to stay out of prison but instead he is openly making out like the Big Guy President.
titan
S

There is a similarity there-- much like the arms profiteering of the capital, the medical heads like him seem to have been doing pandemic profiteering.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world
Please tell me more about these non-profits in other countries (safely excluded from U.S. Govt inquiry) and why they would give Fraudci huge amounts of money.
LOYAL AG
AG
I'll be shocked if he doesn't own a significant amount of stock in Pfizer.
My Name Is Judge
Dr puppy torturer made way more than 5 MM off hoax virus

Dude is legend
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

The combined wealth of the 81-year-old retiring director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and his bioethicist wife, Christine Grady, soared from $7.5 million in 2019 to $12.6 million at the end of 2021
Stocks and real estate, booming from April 2020 to end of 2021.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
PCC_80
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Dr puppy torturer made way more than 5 MM off hoax virus

Dude is legend
Good point. I would not be surprised if there are a few bank accounts in the Caymans that Fraudci has that are not included in his estimated Net Worth.
atmtws
AG
That's all?!?! Idiot…
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
LMCane
the sooner he dies the better off the country will be
TheMasterplan
The government gets richer while the citizens get poorer.
B-1 83
AG
PCC_80 said:

Quote:

lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world
Please tell me more about these non-profits in other countries (safely excluded from U.S. Govt inquiry) and why they would give Fraudci huge amounts of money.
As a federal employee, how could he be paid for speaking about his job or collect such money from foreign sources dealing with his job?
Bobaloo
The Fauc clearly knows how to navigate bear markets.
VaultingChemist
AG
Rapier108 said:

Should be facing a trial for crimes against humanity.
I am wondering why no prominent trial lawyers have not filed a class-action law suit against Fauci, NIH, Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance, Wuhan Institute of Virology, and many others for their involvement in creating the Covid virus.

It is a multi-billion dollar damages case, and there already exists a preponderance of evidence of their liability and coverup in the pandemic.
BadMoonRisin
AG
When "public service" becomes a grifting scheme, it's no longer service to the public.

This man should be tossed into an active volcano. And be made to wear 3 masks on the way down.
Daddy
AG
That's what's known he's worth a lot more
The Return of the Fightin' Texas Aggies
Maroon Dawn
AG
coconutED
AG
No Spin Ag
NASAg03 said:

My 401K is down 20% but this guy is living large.

Quote:

"Fauci's soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world and an ever-larger investment portfolio," Andrzejewski said.

Politicians, and Fauci is at that level and more in terms of government salary, have always made extra money from each of those things mentioned. The problem is that so long as it's "my guy" no one bats an eye. Now if you actually want to get rid of the problem, knowing "your guy" is going to get affected too, then the best thing we can do is have term-limits for politicians and age maximums for government employees. Do both of those and you significantly reduce things like this happening.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
B-1 83
AG
Explain the "age maximum" concept. Your average fed tops out at their pay grade and there ain't no more increases…….sometimes for years until they retire. For folks at the SES grades, the real reward comes with unused vacation that has no cap like the folks in the trenches
No Spin Ag
B-1 83 said:

Explain the "age maximum" concept. Your average fed tops out at their pay grade and there ain't no more increases…….sometimes for years until they retire. For folks at the SES grades, the real reward comes with unused vacation that has no cap like the folks in the trenches
Yes, they top out, but they stay in a position for decades, which if you're an average Joe, then all you're usually doing is biding time until you can retire. That's the reality for the vast majority of any employee. Those aren't the ones I'm talking about, because they don't get the benefits like politicians and the Fauci-level employees in the government that OP mentioned.

Now, if you're Okay with a 70 or 80-year-old politician who has been in their seats for many terms, and their worth has increased more than their base salary would allow, then leave things as is, just expect to see Fauci's, Pelosi's, McConnell's, Romney's, etc. getting richer and richer with every year that goes by. And even these politicians who had money before office, no one can be so naive as to think they don't find ways to fill their personal coffers further with things they do in office.

As for what age would be good to max out, they are federal employees, so tie it to something federal like Social Security. You're eligible at 62 and reach the maximum at 70. It's a start.

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
richardag
LOYAL AG said:

Question is how did he get the stock. Was he granted stock options from the company or relatives nefariously providing the stock. This and his family members finances need to be thoroughly, honestly and transparently investigated. I know it won't happen, I can not believe how he can look in the mirror knowing he help fund the research in Wuhan that caused the deaths of millions worldwide.
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
YouBet
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Thought that was already known to be true?
LOYAL AG
AG
richardag said:

LOYAL AG said:

Question is how did he get the stock. Was he granted stock options from the company or relatives nefariously providing the stock. This and his family members finances need to be thoroughly, honestly and transparently investigated. I know it won't happen, I can not believe how he can look in the mirror knowing he help fund the research in Wuhan that caused the deaths of millions worldwide.
Not real sure it matters. I mean he told us right after Trump was inaugurated that this was going to happen. Of course he's going to use that knowledge to make sure he's well positioned to benefit from the mess he created. It's how the game is played.
B-1 83
AG
No Spin Ag said:

B-1 83 said:

Yes, they top out, but they stay in a position for decades, which if you're an average Joe, then all you're usually doing is biding time until you can retire. That's the reality for the vast majority of any employee. Those aren't the ones I'm talking about, because they don't get the benefits like politicians and the Fauci-level employees in the government that OP mentioned.

Now, if you're Okay with a 70 or 80-year-old politician who has been in their seats for many terms, and their worth has increased more than their base salary would allow, then leave things as is, just expect to see Fauci's, Pelosi's, McConnell's, Romney's, etc. getting richer and richer with every year that goes by. And even these politicians who had money before office, no one can be so naive as to think they don't find ways to fill their personal coffers further with things they do in office.

As for what age would be good to max out, they are federal employees, so tie it to something federal like Social Security. You're eligible at 62 and reach the maximum at 70. It's a start.

Federal employees hired after about 1986 do pay in to SS. The old Civil Service system died then, with those under it about gone. At 40 years, they max out.
Trajan88
AG
Will U.S. tax payers be on the hook for his lawyer bills when he is called to testify before congress in '23?

Maybe a good idea to keep a watch to see if he and/or the mrs. have opened / will open foreign bank accounts.
BoydCrowder13
LOYAL AG said:

Wouldn't help him that much. Pfizer stock is up 19% in the last 2 1/2 years since the start of COVID.
LOYAL AG
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

LOYAL AG said:

Wouldn't help him that much. Pfizer stock is up 19% in the last 2 1/2 years since the start of COVID.
That's 3x the 6% the S&P is up since the first down day leading into Covid insanity.
BoydCrowder13
LOYAL AG said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

LOYAL AG said:

That's 3x the 6% the S&P is up since the first down day leading into Covid insanity.

Yea that's relatively pretty good. Energy, real estate and health care have done pretty well over the past couple years.

Just saying your aren't getting rich off a 19% return over 30 months.
LOYAL AG
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

LOYAL AG said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

LOYAL AG said:

Yea that's relatively pretty good. Energy, real estate and health care have done pretty well over the past couple years.

Just saying your aren't getting rich off a 19% return over 30 months.

Sure but that's hindsight. He created this mess and positioned himself to profit from it. That it didn't go as planned financially doesn't change the circumstances here. This all assumed he bought Pfizer prior to this thing happening which YouBet tells us he believes has been reported.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.