Trevor Noah out

8,915 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Demosthenes81
Agthatbuilds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/trevor-noah-leaving-daily-show-1235388893/#recipient_hashed=248c179946153f0d80e6fa77981ae2b2eae75f335a1811004f4b28f725e7d0e2&recipient_salt=35a7bec6d8b7707018d066d92ccb5f24bf0b5ce9bf8b1baa9d5420307ebed83e

Well.....bye

Can't wait to see the next leftist they replace him with
Pookers
AG
Will probably be replaced with another paper american who will **** on our nation's founding.
captkirk
AG
He was terrible
Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
jeremy
AG
Even the "highlight" clips they showed of him weren't funny. He's a no-talent hack.
CanyonAg77
AG
In his seven year career there, he told ones of really funny jokes.
CanyonAg77
AG
jeremy said:

Even the "highlight" clips they showed of him weren't funny. He's a no-talent hack.

Funny timing, this past week, there was an ad with a clip of him, during some show we were watching. Obviuosly previewing that night's show.

I don't recall what he said, but I told my wife "That's actually funny. The first funny thing I've ever heard him say."

I guess I got him fired.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
The commercials he made for Door Dash (or Grub Hub) were funnier than anything he'd ever done on that show. The promos were cringe worthy bad.
Clob94
Where are they going to find another black, gay, British guy to take his place?
powerbelly
AG
Clob94 said:

Where are they going to find another black, gay, British South African guy to take his place?
FIFY
ABATTBQ11
AG
Clob94 said:

He's South African and half black. His father is white. His mother is black. When he was born, apartheid was still a thing and his parents' relationship was technically illegal.

He's also not gay. Supposedly dating Dua Lipa right now
fightingfarmer09
They are getting desperate.

Stephen Colbert returning with an animated news show. Basically trying to recapture his popularity.

Tosh was smart get out and move on. CC is a dumpster fire.
Agthatbuilds
fightingfarmer09 said:

Stephen Colbert returning with an animated news show. Basically trying to recapture his popularity.

Well, woke comedy is trash
Gilligan
AG
Who?
C@LAg
ABATTBQ11 said:

Clob94 said:

He's South African and half black. His father is white. His mother is black. When he was born, apartheid was still a thing and his parents' relationship was technically illegal.

hag arm candy
Maroon Dawn
AG
On the one hand, DS literally invented the Fake News model of taking leftist propaganda talking points and dressing it up as if it was real, actual news. The MSM took that concept and ran with it like Usain Bolt.

On the other hand, the model is now completely overplayed so DS no longer offers anything compelling or different
TXAG 05
AG
That article is terrible. Of course it mentions how late night will be less diverse with the loss of him and Samantha Bee. Also doesn't mention how Gutfeld is beating the brains out of everyone else in ratings.
Sublette County
AG
Jon Stewart is a raging lib, but was still often legitimately funny on the Daily Show. Trevor Noah was BRUTAL to watch. Later, bro.
GAC06
AG
Plenty of leftist propagandists that are actually funny. Noah has always been aggressively unfunny. Dude is awful
Tom Doniphon
ABATTBQ11
AG
C@LAg said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Clob94 said:

hag arm candy

We must have different definitions of hag..

Loren Visser
I have CC on in the background a lot (mostly Southpark) and I've seen hundreds of his promos. Never saw one that even made me grin. He is profoundly unfunny.
If the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it...Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.
C@LAg
you know that one kid in grade school who always smelled like butthole?

now imagine he is grown up and has a fro.,
C@LAg
ABATTBQ11 said:

We must have different definitions of hag..

let me help you with that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/***_hag

the *** is a term used in the UK to describe cigarettes, or men who like track lighting.
Tom Doniphon
C@LAg said:

So he's gonna be the WH press secretary next?
C@LAg
Tom Doniphon said:

C@LAg said:

So he's gonna be the WH press secretary next?
i would not actually be surprised.
APHIS AG
Agthatbuilds said:

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/trevor-noah-leaving-daily-show-1235388893/#recipient_hashed=248c179946153f0d80e6fa77981ae2b2eae75f335a1811004f4b28f725e7d0e2&recipient_salt=35a7bec6d8b7707018d066d92ccb5f24bf0b5ce9bf8b1baa9d5420307ebed83e

Well.....bye

Can't wait to see the next leftist they replace him with
Outstanding!!! We have enough leftest spreading their propaganda in the form of "comedy", which is really not funny.
YellAg2004
AG
IMO Stewart was successful on the DS because he would point out the absurdity on both sides. Sure he focused more on the right than the left, but his bits were generally light humor and funny. Colbert and now Noah took that and just made the humor very hateful. As a conservative, I can laugh at myself and the absurdity of some of the things done by Rs, but when the punchline of every joke just becomes "look how ****ing stupid Republicans are!!", it's just not funny and becomes mean-spirited and not enjoyable. The fact that we have a Weekend at Bernie's level of POTUS currently, with daily head-shaking gaffes and he's still doing jokes about Trump just shows how uncreative they have truly gotten, IMO.
itsyourboypookie
Colbert started off mocking Bill Oreilly style news shows. It was great.

Comedy Central sensors so much now Netflix is where comedy lives. CC will be like MTV soon just showing reruns of Tosh most likely.
Burdizzo
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Well, woke comedy is trash

When Greg Gutfeld is beating you with his round table of snark, you know you have to change things up. I say this as a semi-regiular viewer of Gutfeld. I think his show is entertaining but recognize it isn't for everyones taste.
Stupe
S
Quote:

The fact that we have a Weekend at Bernie's level of POTUS currently, with daily head-shaking gaffes and he's still doing jokes about Trump just shows how uncreative they have truly gotten, IMO.
His entire bit was Trump.
LitreBoy
AG
I remember hearing him being interviewed (or a guest) on a radio show (SiriusXM) way prior to him getting the CC gig. It was uncensored and amongst other comedians that did not pull any punches. He was actually funny and his story was very interesting. I was surprised that he got the Daily Show gig, but sort of excited to check out the show as I had not watched it in many years.

In no time....he started spewing the "script" CC wanted him to and was not watchable and I quit paying attention to him. Unfortunately, whether it was an "act" or not, he will be type-casted as such until we see his next gig proves otherwise.
Ellis Wyatt
Will they finally deport him?
Ellis Wyatt
YellAg2004 said:

IMO Stewart was successful on the DS because he would point out the absurdity on both sides..
Bull*****

The entire premise of the show is leftist propaganda dressed up as news for the stupid and lazy. It's purely for indoctrination purposes and has been wildly successful in that regard. Anyone who tunes in is being brainwashed.
Ellis Wyatt
TXAG 05 said:

That article is terrible. Of course it mentions how late night will be less diverse with the loss of him and Samantha Bee. Also doesn't mention how Gutfeld is beating the brains out of everyone else in ratings.
Greg Gutfeld is actually intelligent. Any leftist "comedian" enters that battle unarmed.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.