Desantis about to send migrants to Joe's house

4,706 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by deddog
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Pepaw big mad baby!

Pepaw gon' sick ol Cornpop on Ronnie D if he ain't careful
HumpitPuryear
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Pepaw big mad baby!

Either Brandon is trying to play a sick burn by suggesting that Delaware beaches are nicer than Florida's or he doesn't even remember that DeSantis is Gov of Florida and that Florida has beaches. I'm going to assume the latter.
aggie93
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Pepaw big mad baby!

Either Brandon is trying to play a sick burn by suggesting that Delaware beaches are nicer than Florida's or he doesn't even remember that DeSantis is Gov of Florida and that Florida has beaches. I'm going to assume the latter.
You are overthinking it. Biden just wanted a retort of some kind and logic or relevance was not a concern. I mean he was trying to hurry out of their for Matlock and afternoon pudding.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

LOL. Too true.
Maroon Dawn
AG
dvldog said:

Migrants flown to Martha's Vineyard file class-action suit against DeSantis

Quote:

The suit provides a detailed account of how the migrants came to board the two planes allegedly under false pretenses, arguing the relocations violated their Fourth and 14th Amendment rights and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

"These immigrants, who are pursuing the proper channels for lawful immigration status in the United States, experienced cruelty akin to what they fled in their home country," the suit alleges.
Quote:

The suit, filed in a federal trial court in Massachusetts, asks a judge to declare DeSantis's relocations illegal under the Constitution as well as federal and state laws. It also asks the judge to prevent Florida from inducing immigrants to travel across state laws by fraud and misrepresentation.

You know a tactic is working when they go all in on trying to stop their hypocrisy from being exposed

But what they forget is that all it takes is one question to end this pathetic attempt:

"How did 50 Venezuelans get from the Texas border to Florida?"
deddog
AG
Ag87H2O said:

DeSantis doubling down. Love it.

In a battle of wits and policy, DeSantis beats Biden 100 out of 100 times. The debates will be epic.
There is no way they let Biden go against DeSantis in a debate.
Not going to happen.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.