Family Friendly Drag Queen Bingo At "Christian Church" in Katy

12,393 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jim Hogg is angry
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you're a hustler, the 2 best businesses are drugs and religion. Looks like a lot of hustlin' going on in Katy.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
LegalDrugPusher
These people might as well start packing their bags for hell
BallerStaf2003
AG
Zobel said:

Brainwashing children is flat out disgusting and dangerous.

I totally agree!

My Name Is Judge
BallerStaf2003 said:

Zobel said:

Brainwashing children is flat out disgusting and dangerous.

I totally agree!

Do you think this is a gotcha?

The people fed up w the disgusting gay pedo propaganda are disgusted at the incessant twerk, booty dance nonsense being thrown at children….
BallerStaf2003
AG
You should make a thread about it then…

P.H. Dexippus
AG
Same "church"

Quote:

We would love to host you and have one of our stylist help select just the right things for you. If you are interested in coming outside of the boutique hours, please call or email the church. These private appointments are always available. Additionally, groups are invited to schedule time to come and shop together.
fire09
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

I apologize, this isn't normally a place where people come to learn and be educated. This thread is a good example.

Drag queens are an art form. Like an alternate persona. Usually larger than life is some way. Some are comedians, some are extremely feminine, some can really dance, some are just obnoxious. Usually gay men but can also be straight people.

Once they take off the makeup and costume, they're back to being who they are in real life. They don't have gender dysphoria usually, although some may (especially the very feminine ones).

For example, Nina West (YouTube has a lot of her videos) who has made a sizable living teaching acceptance to kids. In real life, he's a pretty conservative midwestern man who comes from a loving family.

You may disagree with the message of acceptance to children of that age. I get that. But to say that Nina is trying to specialize or abuse children is flat out disgusting. And dangerous.

I don't know Nina and I didn't accuse anyone of abusing children, but I think you were directing that comment towards other posts.

Based on the way you've described it, I liken drag to a burlesque show. Regardless of the messaging within, I would find it inappropriate to expose children to either. There are plenty of ways that messages of tolerance and acceptance of our differences that can be taught clearly and in a way everyone can benefit, outside of an adult entertainment medium.
Love Gun
Nina is a dude, and should not be referred to as "her"

That's all I got from it
samurai_science
It's also a mental disorder and use to be treated as such, the science proves this.
LSB_2002
AG
That church and it's members supporting this will all burn in hell.

Hope they enjoy getting off on this while they still can....
P.H. Dexippus
AG
That's a nice "church" you've got there
TXAGFAN
AG
samurai_science said:

It's also a mental disorder and use to be treated as such, the science proves this.
The governing body on the subject disagrees with you and what I assume is your lay opinion.

Also, as a point of education - drag queens can be, but are not necessarily (and I'd say typically are not) transgender.
agracer
AG
TXAGFAN said:

samurai_science said:

The governing body on the subject disagrees with you and what I assume is your lay opinion.

Also, as a point of education - drag queens can be, but are not necessarily (and I'd say typically are not) transgender.
They did until just recently, no?
TXAGFAN
AG
agracer said:

TXAGFAN said:

samurai_science said:

They did until just recently, no?
Which part - posters in this thread are conflating sexual orientation and gender identify. In terms of them being considered a mental disorder - Homosexuality changed in early 70's and gender identity in early 2010's.

Doesn't change the accuracy of my reply or the inaccuracy of the one I replied to.
AggDawg
AG
Why do you care?
Get Off My Lawn
Aggie4Life02 said:

This is what happens when you let women be pastors.
"Radical compassion" / "Toxic empathy" are phrases I've heard that capture the mentality of acceptance as a penultimate virtue. Those biologically geared to be more compassionate and more swayed by an call toward empathy have taken over in many circles, and are a significant comportment in the push to discard clear biblical, societal, and biological parameters. The left is tipping all over themselves and sprinting past all of the warning signs in their narcissistic attempt to never be labeled as _phobic or _ist.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Beerosch said:

https://texasscorecard.com/local/houston-area-church-to-host-drag-bingo-for-children/

https://www.fcckaty.com/

Sure we didn't have a bowling alley or a movie theater when I grew up there, but good lord old Katy has definitely gone to hell.
strbrst777
Take a few minutes to read 2 Peter Chapter 2.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Same "church"

Quote:

We would love to host you and have one of our stylist help select just the right things for you. If you are interested in coming outside of the boutique hours, please call or email the church. These private appointments are always available. Additionally, groups are invited to schedule time to come and shop together.

If I was law enforcement, I would definitely be looking into what exactly is going on. This just sounds shady from the get go.
Tom Doniphon
strbrst777 said:

Take a few minutes to read 2 Peter Chapter 2.

Or 1 Peter 5:8
TJaggie14
AG
According to this reddit post/video seems like a scuffle happened and some people got hit with pepper spray. I haven't seen anything in the local news covering it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/comments/xrrjlt/houston_and_katy_defend_church_drag_bingo_event/
JSKolache
AG
Wow there's like 14 antifas in the Tine, who knew??
Silian Rail
JSKolache said:

Wow there's like 14 antifas in the Tine, who knew??

I originally read that as "ninfas". No telling which one has caused more property damage.
B-1 83
AG
I just don't know why drag queens are associated with homosexuality or why some parents are concerned with this interaction with children….. Even the deviants don't like straight, cis men in their ranks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-pop-culture/belongs-drag-first-straight-man-rupauls-drag-race-reignites-debate-rcna8112

The victim signal is up…….
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Looks like a woman /eyeroll
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-760w,f_auto,q_auto:best/rockcms/2021-12/211208-maddy-morphosis-jm-1647-75e384.jpg
ProgN
B-1 83 said:

I just don't know why drag queens are associated with homosexuality or why some parents are concerned with this interaction with children….. Even the deviants don't like straight, cis men in their ranks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-pop-culture/belongs-drag-first-straight-man-rupauls-drag-race-reignites-debate-rcna8112

The victim signal is up…….
I read the article and the irony is so bright they've become even more blind. Those jackwads saying a straight guy infringing on their space and taking opportunities away from them are the same that celebrate when a dude with a schlong takes scholarships away from female athletes because of diversity.
Aggie4Life02
AG
That's not a church, that's a pagoda of perverts.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
I fear they've been given over to a reprobate mind.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.