Politics
Sponsored By

Woman banned from YMCA over anger at biological male undressing girls in locker room

6,213 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by combat wombat™
Que Te Gusta Mas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

An 80-year-old Washington state woman has been banned from using her local YMCA's public pool after she expressed discomfort with a biological male in the women's locker room as young girls were undressing. She was in the shower when she heard a male voice and peeked out to find a biological male in a women's swimsuit engaging with little girls who were undressing.

The biological male was reportedly with girls from the day camp, overseeing their bathroom activities.

According to the Port Townsend Free Press, Jaman, who had been in the shower when she realized what was happening, hidden behind thin, sheer shower curtains, asked this person, revealed to go by the name Clementine Adams, "Do you have a *****?"

"None of your business," Adams reportedly responded.
"Get out of here, right now," Jaman replied.

You're discriminating and you can't use the pool anymore and I'm calling the police," YMCA aquatics manager Rowen DeLuna told Jaman after she requested that Adams leave the room, according to the Port Townsend Free Press.

As Jaman attempted to leave the building, DeLuna reportedly told Jaman that she was not abiding by the YMCA's principles and values.

Another YMCA staffer reportedly blocked Jaman from leaving, to which Jaman said, "Bullsh*t! I'm going to the police right now. I want help and I need it immediately."

Jaman went next door to the police, and later received a call back from Port Townsend Police Officer Marc Titterness.
In a police call report obtained by the Port Townsend Free Press, Titterness said that Jaman "had an emotional response to a strange male being in the bathroom and helping a young girl take off her bathing suit."

This call report also contained call records made by an anonymous person from the YMCA, who told police that "Clementine was in the bathroom with a child in the day camp and Julie asked if she had a ***** and started screaming at her to get out."

Coog97
Can we please go ahead and remove the "C" from "YMCA" now?
Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?

-Frank Borman
Tea Party
Good granny.
Bad YMCA and leftist ideology.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
AGHouston11
AG
Upside down world !

Female has no rights to privacy from actual males

HoustonAg2106
AG
1872walker
Young Men's Christian Association

Another thing liberals have wrecked
coconutED
AG
What outfit hired this male to chaperone little girls in the locker room? Even if it is Washington State, I'm sure there at least some fathers who would like to know.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
It's a backwards world and who knows what the rules are anymore.
Any jackass can kick down a barn, but it takes a good carpenter to build one. —Sam Rayburn
young eugene
AG
"male being in the bathroom and helping a young girl take off her bathing suit"

Its hard to believe that apparently this is OK. I feel bad for these poor girls because the "adults" in charge have let this happen, which will inevitably lead to abuse.
titan
S

This degenerate pro promoting sexual perversion agenda is the main reason that of the three malignant big govts agendas of the present--- Beijing, Moscow, DC -- consider DC's currently the most harmful to civilization's fabric whether or not it is the most up front violent.
deddog
AG
Joe Biden and his voters approve
Captain Pablo
AG
What to these little girls' parents think of this person being in there while their daughters change clothes?
Malachi Constant
AG
Quote:

Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams
But you got to know this one thing

No man does it all by himself
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf
And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A.
I'm sure they can help you today
Even the Village People would be against this....
TxTarpon

Fun to stay at the.....
Captain Pablo
AG
https://www.porttownsendfreepress.com/2022/08/02/mountain-view-pool-punishes-woman-for-her-gender-expression-and-identity-part-one/
titan
S

Note. One of the greatest myths of the 21st Century is that all discrimination is bad. Sometimes it is informed by the accurate experience of thousands of years.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i would put a dress and wig on walk into the locker room and kick this fools ass.
IslanderAg04
coconutED said:

What outfit hired this male to chaperone little girls in the locker room? Even if it is Washington State, I'm sure there at least some fathers who would like to know.

Wait a second, are you a bioligist? If so, carry on.
Stupe
S
For everyone that is asking common sense questions like "Who thought this was a good idea" and "What does her father think"

Port Townsend, Washington Closest city is Seattle.

Political lean

From another link:

Quote:

Port Townsend: Sequim for Liberals

Many Seattleites have chosen to retire in Port Townsend, which has the feel of a Pioneer Square that's been restored by hippies. It's beautiful and livable in the best ways, and home to many festivals celebrating words, music and wooden boats. If you move there, your old Seattle pals will be sure to visit. Jefferson County is reliably Democratic, which not all Olympic Peninsula counties are. So, Port Townsend is a mecca for older liberal Seattle refugees, while, to the west in Clallam County, rain-shadowed Sequim is known for lavender fields and for seemingly attracting urban retirees who are a little more conservative, and who like to put figurines and windmills in their gardens.

I'm guessing most people are going to side with the Y. (MCA is no longer valid)
Ellis Wyatt
AGHouston11 said:

Upside down world !

Female has no rights to privacy from actual males

This is exactly the position Hussein took. And the FWISD Super. And that dope-smoking poster here.

Sickening.
SB 43rd STREET OG
Captain Pablo said:

What to these little girls' parents think of this person being in there while their daughters change clothes?
Well, they are from Washington State, soooo, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they very likely celebrated when they found out a mentally ill man who thinks he is a woman would be taking care of their daughters.
AgNav93
AG
Stupe said:

For everyone that is asking common sense questions like "Who thought this was a good idea" and "What does her father think"

Port Townsend, Washington Closest city is Seattle.

Political lean

From another link:

Quote:

Port Townsend: Sequim for Liberals

Many Seattleites have chosen to retire in Port Townsend, which has the feel of a Pioneer Square that's been restored by hippies. It's beautiful and livable in the best ways, and home to many festivals celebrating words, music and wooden boats. If you move there, your old Seattle pals will be sure to visit. Jefferson County is reliably Democratic, which not all Olympic Peninsula counties are. So, Port Townsend is a mecca for older liberal Seattle refugees, while, to the west in Clallam County, rain-shadowed Sequim is known for lavender fields and for seemingly attracting urban retirees who are a little more conservative, and who like to put figurines and windmills in their gardens.

I'm guessing most people are going to side with the Y. (MCA is no longer valid)
Jesus. Can entire west coast just slide into the ocean already. Please.
BigRobSA
If I were her dad, I'd be in jail for curbstomping that mofo.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Sterling82
Stories like this are what make me think Texit or some sort of separation is becoming imperative. The children being brought up in that type of culture are destined to have mental issues if not being downright demented. There will be no way to coexist with such a degraded society.
aggie93
AG
These kinds of stories need to be talked about by conservative pols every day. Make Democrats defend having trans folks with *****es hang out in locker rooms and chat up little girls. Every Day.
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; it is just that they know so much that isn't so.

Ronald Reagan
titan
S
Sterling82 said:

Stories like this are what make me think Texit or some sort of separation is becoming imperative. The children being brought up in that type of culture are destined to have mental issues if not being downright demented. There will be no way to coexist with such a degraded society.
Agree. That or at least some kind of openly practiced segregation along ideological lines and separation more akin to when different religions living side by side in the same city but different burroughs and schools.
AGinHI
AG
Coog97 said:

They did a little over 10 years ago when they rebranded themselves The Y.
BQ78
AG
YMCA fired granny before she could quit.
TheCurl84
AG
Jonah Goldberg approves. And so does David French. Because Orange Man bad.
American Hardwood
AG
Forgot about that bull**** War on Women the libs tried to attack Republicans with; THIS is the real war on women.

They have attacked the pride and value of motherhood. They have attacked the very definition of womanhood. They have ridiculed and demeaned femininity . And now they are physically putting women and girls in dangerous and uncomfortable circumstances by destroying the safety boundaries of separate privacy facilities. Sick and evil.

I hope you women are paying attention.
Kvetch
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

You vote for this *****
NoahAg
Coog97 said:

There hasn't been anything Christian about that organization in a long time.
Let's go, Brandon!
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Kvetch said:

Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

You vote for this *****

You are incorrect and childish as well.
Any jackass can kick down a barn, but it takes a good carpenter to build one. —Sam Rayburn
Tom Doniphon
AG
You wanna get beaten to death... because this bull**** right here is how you do it. Disgusting. And anyone that defends this degeneracy can EAD.
Tom Doniphon
AG
BigRobSA said:

If I were her dad, I'd be in jail for curbstomping that mofo.

Ditto. It'd be worse that "curb stomping".... his oxygen stealing days would be over. This is insanity.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.