This About Settles it

7,822 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RGLAG85
willtackleforfood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Leveraging the power of the food system to achieve Agenda 2030". Aren't we seeing our food supply disrupted?

These guys are worth looking at. https://www.undp.org/sustainable-development-goals.

aggiehawg
AG
I understand the realities here.

When those one world order people saw what they could do during the fake covid crisis when going to the grocery store was futile in some places with empty shelves, they saw an opportunity to force more needless panic.

Gates buying up farmland to take it out of production is very concerning. Never thought I would say this because it was a bad decision but Wickard v. Filburn can stop that.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We all gonna sit here and watch while tens of millions starve to death and die of logistics related problems.
FCBlitz
captkirk said:

Of course he does. Screw him
Gaw617
Start investing in oil and gas companies because the next few years will be very large profits.
justcallmeharry
S
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerrys-family-private-jet-emitted-300-metric-tons-carbon-biden-took-office

"Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry's family jet has emitted over 300 metric tons of carbon dioxide since the Biden administration began, federal data shows.

Kerry's family jet, a Gulfstream GIV-SP, has made a total of 48 trips lasting more than 60 hours and emitted an estimated 715,886 pounds, or 325 metric tons, of carbon since President Biden was sworn into office, according to federal data obtained by Fox News Digital via FlightAware. The plane belongs to Flying Squirrel LLC., a charter company owned by Kerry's wife Teresa Heinz-Kerry and in which Kerry reported owning a more than $1 million stake on his most recent financial disclosure."

More in the cited article.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Gigem314
AG
This administration is obsessed with…transitioning
IslanderAg04
Slicer97 said:

What good are electric cars if you can't drive them because you starved to death since there was no diesel to run the tractors and combines to get your food?

They'll have tons of watermelon, kale, and chocolate almonds to go around.
YouBet
AG
LIterally watching one of their test beds move to failed state status in the last couple of weeks and these Hydra m'fers are still pushing it.

F' them all. When they cause war, let's hope they get their due punishment.
KaneIsAble
AG
How will the tires be made without oil? Electric cars eventually going to hover?
titan
S

Maybe Germany's collapse can take their stronghold of Switzerland down with it.
APHIS AG
captkirk said:

Please do it!!! Their is nothing like seeing hungry, cold, angry people protesting and if they think it will not happen here, the idiots running this clown show will find out.

When it comes to hunger and cold their are no political parties.
captkirk
AG
YouBet said:

LIterally watching one of their test beds move to failed state status in the last couple of weeks and these Hydra m'fers are still pushing it.

F' them all. When they cause war, let's hope they get their due punishment.
They want a failed state, so they can remake it
Stat Monitor Repairman
Just checking in.

How we doing with all this?
i-miss-the-republic
"Accelerate the transition". Pure fu#ktardia.

I had a neighbor stop by to watch me and a buddy build a race car, while debating that green technology is "almost there". I'm an engineer. I asked him to point out the magic electricity generation and storage devices. Did he know batteries have 1/100th the energy density of my gallon of gas? (No) Where does most electricity come from? He was convinced wind and solar are "Almost there" (No, they're not) He pointed out hydro (In Texas?) Wave power (In Texas?) Gravity storage (Yeah, so practical) In the end it devolved to "green is almost there man". A significant portion of our population is totally clueless about their comfortable existence. And they vote Libtard.
Premium
AG
So transition to all electric and then the grid gets knocked out by an EMP. Legit plot to how America gets run over by a third world ****hole.
bmks270
AG
Nuclear power grid.

ProgN

annie88
AG
For the love of God can there be one reporter that will ask these people why are you so scared of oil and gas and coal? Why is there a problem using these things?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Fat Black Swan
AG
YouBet
AG
Premium said:

So transition to all electric and then the grid gets knocked out by an EMP. Legit plot to how America gets run over by a third world ****hole.
It's incredible. We are knowingly walking into a trap of our own making with no back door out of it.

Will use small example from other thread on my bosses Tesla. Power goes out and you cant even open the doors on the damn thing because they aren't mechanical. Complete design failure because the hubris of green energy dictates that we will never need traditional or manual backups to any of it.
zoneag
aggiebq03+ said:

Transition to what?
Unicorn farts?

Keep an eye on Europe for the next few months and you'll have your answer.
AggDawg
AG
Lol everyone is complaining about high oil prices and i am over here like bring it on! Like the pay rase and the stock options.

I am worried now that gas is under 3$ again
Icecream_Ag
S
AggDawg said:

Lol everyone is complaining about high oil prices and i am over here like bring it on! Like the pay rase and the stock options.

I am worried now that gas is under 3$ again
in TX. Friend filled up in the LA area for 7.09 for regular Friday
RGLAG85
AG
Zarathustra said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Zarathustra said:

One good thing about having a president with dementia is that the people in charge of policy are allowed to go out and say what they really think.

And don't get blamed for it. Because they're not the president. Implement the most extreme policies with impunity.

It's almost like they picked an empty suit puppet on purpose....
Yes, he was installed, not elected. And anyone who thinks otherwise is either a leftist cultist or a complete idiot! Yes, I know, they're synonymous.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.