UPS No Longer Shipping Brownells

11,238 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by medwriter
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DrEvazanPhD
So it begins
1872walker
DrEvazanPhD said:

So it begins

So it continues.
black_ice
TOTAL WAR is upon us.
Marcus Brutus
FedEx says woo hoo!
geoag58
AG
Be a shame if every patriot had to drive extremely slow whenever they found themselves in front of a brown delivery van.

Slow brown down, it's important!
AGHouston11
AG
What garbage
ElKabong
What happened to "bake the cake"
D-Fens
The right needs to organize as "activist shorts". If hedge funds can do it solo, a massive retail group of conservatives could too.

If everyone shorted UPS and others when they made these announcements, we could positively impact the country, make money, and punish libs. The problem is it just has to happen organically and cant be an individual or entity organizing.
Marcus Brutus
What is the reason? I can't find anything on the web.
TAMUallen
AG
**** them
SMM48
AG
tweet deleted??
Shoefly!
AG
I tried to ship a firearm to Mossbergs repair shop in Eagle Pass Tx with UPS and the young lady at the counter said they needed Mossbergs FFL# to send. I contacted Mossberg and was told to find another shipper, that was last year. So it's been going on for a while.
Trajan88
AG
Next R president should sign an executive order that the fed. govt. is prohibited from using UPS (bring in some commerce clause wording to spice up that E.O.).
Rapier108
Was a reason given why UPS isn't taking their packages?

It could be that UPS wanted to raise their rates beyond what Brownells wanted to pay.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
jag1075
AG
Rocket Brass sent out something earlier today about UPS. It's probably all linked.

https://gatdaily.com/breaking-ups-shutting-down-the-accounts-of-80-pmf-suppliers-and-destroying-their-property/
TAMUallen
AG
I used to love UPS
Hammerly High Dive Crips
F all liberals. Esp the white ones.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Rapier108
Guess I'll add UPS to the list with SAIA (assuming this is true) and keep as many of my company's shipments with FedEx as I can.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Cromagnum
AG
I have a gun and scope coming from two different places both of which are using UPS to ship with no issue whatsoever.
EMY92
AG
Appropriate for brown shirts.
txyaloo
AG
Shoefly! said:

I tried to ship a firearm to Mossbergs repair shop in Eagle Pass Tx with UPS and the young lady at the counter said they needed Mossbergs FFL# to send. I contacted Mossberg and was told to find another shipper, that was last year. So it's been going on for a while.
UPS only accepts firearms at distribution centers. If you tried to ship from a UPS store, that could be why. Usually they flat out decline to ship.
Shoefly!
AG
That's what I did, I was told at the store to go to the distribution center. The center asked for Mossberg's ffl.
Pinochet
What are the odds this is some anti-gunner sending these? Letter doesn't look legit to me and Brownells deleted their tweet about it.
DapperDanMan
AG
UPS only ships guns from a FFL to an FFL.
Slava Ukraini!
Marcus Brutus
DapperDanMan said:

UPS only ships guns from a FFL to an FFL.

That doesn't make sense . As long as the recipient is FFL, it shouldn't matter who the sender is .
Whirligigs
TAMUallen said:

I used to love UPS

I used to love this country
Old Sarge
AG
Marcus Brutus said:

FedEx says woo hoo!

Until .gov threatens their colonoscopy and even more intrusive exams.

Green is the new RED.
Rapier108
Quote:

NEW YORK Brownells, an Iowa gun distributor, was sued along with nine other gun distributors by the state of New York for their alleged role in "ghost gun" sales in the state on Wednesday.

Arm or Ally, LLC, 80 Percent Arms, 80P Freedom co., Glockstore, Indie Guns LLC, KM Tactical, Primary Arms LLC, Rainer Arms LLC, and Rockslide USA are the other distributors named in the lawsuit.

New York Attorney General Letitia James said in the lawsuit that the state is "grappling with a public health and safety crisis caused by gun violence." James goes on to say that a "significant part of that crisis is attributable to an influx of homemade, unserialized guns, commonly known as ghost guns.

According to the lawsuit, the listed gun distributors allegedly sold gun parts called frames and receivers to residents of New York and did not follow state and federal laws while doing so. Frames and receivers are often used to build 'ghost guns' or guns that are untraceable for law enforcement.
https://who13.com/news/brownells-sued-by-state-of-new-york-for-ghost-guns/
brotherbear
AG
I must be slow. What it Brownells? Is that bad that ups won't ship?
BrazosDog02
AG
Whirligigs said:

TAMUallen said:

I used to love UPS

I used to love this country

You have a lot in common with the lefties and Michelle Obama herself! And sadly, all y'all are still here. I think y'all should set out for greener pastures.
BrazosDog02
AG
brotherbear said:

Yes it's bad. A private business making its own decisions on how it should run is always bad when it does something we don't like. We're republicans. The party of liberty and small government only wants that when it's convenient.
redcrayon
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

brotherbear said:

Yes it's bad. A private business making its own decisions on how it should run is always bad when it does something we don't like. We're republicans. The party of liberty and small government only wants that when it's convenient.

I haven't seen one person saying that they plan to sue over this. Calm down.
LOYAL AG
AG
I had a 1000 rounds of .556 stolen somewhere in the UPS system so this is probably a net positive for buyers and sellers. This was at the height of scarcity when those rounds were as much as $1/each.

It was about that time when Midway and other ammo sites started requiring buyers to by UPS insurance to ship.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
CrottyKid
AG
Capitalism will prevail.
Someone could develop a shipping company that asks no questions.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.