"Liberal World Order"?

11,476 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Rockdoc
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hadn't heard of this one yet, but we all now it's their goal. Insane that they're saying it on camera..

Muy
AG
Hitler honestly would be proud
Serious Lee
6uild
6ack
6etter
DannyDuberstein
AG
We knew this, but saying it out loud validates every negative, seemingly tinfoil theory about these people. Frightening. Wake up, America. They want to take us all off the cliff
APHIS AG
agcrock2005 said:

Hadn't heard of this one yet, but we all now it's their goal. Insane that they're saying it on camera..

They are not even trying to hide it anymore as the Democratic liberal true agenda slowly is being revealed by them.
FIDO95
AG

This is a clear vision of the Utopia they want to build. "Citibank will pay for your abortion so you can remain alone, working in your cube, ...your liberated now! Soon Democrats will be providing free cats to the lonely people in cities to replace the families they can't have, ...along with SSRIs in the water supply so you won't care. We are finally getting to see what their utopia will look like". That is about as honest as it is frightening.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
My Name Is Judge
Anyone still believing global warming nonsense & not able to see this is all about money is a mouth-breathing extraordinaire
Bonfire1996
AG
He doesn't believe that. That's bait to get a right wing militia to do something dumb to give Biden cover.
TAMU1990
AG
Nice soundbite for the fall campaigns.
Turf96
Why do we need a new world order when the Present world was doing so well? If these idiots want a new world I hear Mara is just around the corner.
BigHitterDaLama
Walt Luddiger said:

6uild
6ack
6etter

BINGO
Artorias
AG
When they say the quiet part out loud
BigHitterDaLama
One world govt
One world religion
One currency
Bow down to the AntiChrist
AnScAggie
AG
My take is a horrible one, let the people that voted for this **** suffer. Seriously, I hope they feel the pain.
Waffledynamics
AG
This is an instance in which y'all are overreacting. Recall that "liberal" globally does not mean the same thing it does in the United States. He is correct that, compared to countries like Russia, China, Iran, North Kora, etc, the West is much more liberalized in a classical sense. A better, more accurate term for him to say would be a "Western" world order. I question how that would appear to those not in the North Atlantic, though.

I am absolutely no fan of organizations like the WEF. I just think this is cut deliberately to enrage some people.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We've been conditioned to think that.

Its incrimental.
Deputy Travis Junior
Pretending like our oil sanctions against Russia are advancing some cause is a fantasy. Russia is now selling its oil to China and India, except at a higher price than it was selling it around the world pre sanctions.
TXAggie2011
AG
Yeah. "Haven't heard" of the LIO? Sounds like folks need to take a International Relations 101 class. Or ****, just attend syllabus day.

No doubt the populism and nativism here would still lead to some heart burn but, dang…
ravingfans
AG
AnScAggie said:

My take is a horrible one, let the people that voted for this **** suffer. Seriously, I hope they feel the pain.

Your take was a rationale one!
mjschiller
AG
Liberal World Order (LWO) = satanist communism
Marvin J. Schiller
Stat Monitor Repairman
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Pretending like our oil sanctions against Russia are advancing some cause is a fantasy. Russia is now selling its oil to China and India, except at a higher price than it was selling it around the world pre sanctions.
And China and India are probably happy to have an exclusive stable supply of oil.

They the real winners in all this.
Fat Black Swan
AG
All your life; all belongs to Globohomo.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Recall that "liberal" globally does not mean the same thing it does in the United States.
Right. So why is Deese using the term if he's an American that has lived here all of his life? Or is he sending a message to some non-American audience?

Liberal or conservative, any kind of "world order" is a hard no from me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Deputy Travis Junior
I'm probably missing the mark somewhat on price. I bet they're buying at least some of it at a discount since nobody else will take it. But still: Biden is standing up and saying "we have to keep up these oil sanctions to punish Russia!" and the whole thing is a fabrication. Russia is still moving its product.
geoag58
AG
agcrock2005 said:

This spokesass for the treasonous libtard one world order regime needs to be reordered by some American patriots

Birdbear
AG
Waffledynamics said:

This is an instance in which y'all are overreacting. Recall that "liberal" globally does not mean the same thing it does in the United States. He is correct that, compared to countries like Russia, China, Iran, North Kora, etc, the West is much more liberalized in a classical sense. A better, more accurate term for him to say would be a "Western" world order. I question how that would appear to those not in the North Atlantic, though.

I am absolutely no fan of organizations like the WEF. I just think this is cut deliberately to enrage some people.

Agreed. Sounds like he was basically just trying to say this is the price to pay for resisting Russia's aggression. Sounds a lot worse taken out of context.

But I'll allow it.
geoag58
AG
Waffledynamics said:

That is a biden spokesman talking new world order. They should be excoriated for saying that!
FJB
AG
When conspiracy turns out to be reality…. again.
Bosco
AG
And look how many Twitter responses are asking "huh?…what's the LWO?…never heard of it."

That my friends is why we MIGHT eek out a slight victory this fall and it will be a dogfight in '24 even if they come out and say things like this.

People are clueless.
1872walker
RebelE Infantry
AG
I have some bad news. You've been living in the Liberal World Order all of your life. LWO is synonymous with the post-1945 West.

These people are freaking out because the LWO that conquered Europe in 1945 is falling apart. Russia invading Ukraine and triggering the insane suicidal response by the west has pretty much ensured its demise.

Side note- the Hitler comment is dumb. He was conquered by the LWO.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Marcus Brutus
Deputy Travis Junior said:

I'm probably missing the mark somewhat on price. I bet they're buying at least some of it at a discount since nobody else will take it. But still: Biden is standing up and saying "we have to keep up these oil sanctions to punish Russia!" and the whole thing is a fabrication. Russia is still moving its product.

They are buying at a discount, but still at a very good price. And they are buying with rubles, which is keeping the ruble strong.

The war has nothing to do with high gas prices. World oil production is 5% less than pre covid, primarily because US production is down 10%. US production is not going to increase, or will increase incrementally each year, perhaps 1 to 2%.

FJB is a liar.
MouthBQ98
AG
It isn't correct to call it liberal. It is totalitarian leftist. There's nothing liberal about speech control and political oppression and single entity rule.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Brian Deese can sit on a ****ing cactus.
#FJB
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Makes you wonder why they are suddenly no longer whispering their intentions anymore?

We are living in 1930's Germany, I'm afraid.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.