Funny Roe/Dobbs Tweets

8,806 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today should be fun. Post 'em if ya got 'em

DallasAg 94
GeorgiAg
AG

Athanasius
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

I would ask everyone to remember this personally impacts many people.

Statistically speaking, you have several family & friends who have been impacted by RvW.

Women who have had an abortion will likely be very emotional today. They should be loved. Not mocked.

+1
DrEvazanPhD
DallasAg 94 said:

Statistically speaking, you have several family & friends who have been impacted by RvW.

Women who have had an abortion will likely be very emotional today. They should be loved. Not mocked.
Frankly, i don't give a damn.
ChiefKiefton
DallasAg 94 said:

I disagree. If you killed your own child, you should be mocked for eternity. Yes that includes in Hell.
96ags
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

You do know that they won't retroactively undo past abortions, right?

BigRobSA
DallasAg 94 said:

50% or more of abortions are that person's 2nd, or more. Maybe, quit ****ing, indescrimantly, and you don't have to worry.
GeorgiAg
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

If you don't click on a thread entitled "Funny Roe/Dobbs Tweets" you won't be offended by what's inside the thread.
TxTarpon

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Gaius Julius Bevo
DallasAg 94 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna feel more love and sympathy for the baby they put an end to. Rest in heaven, little ones.
twilly
AG
DallasAg 94
fooz
TexAgs91
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

What's a woman?
GeorgiAg
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
My time to shine!

I Sold DeSantis Lifts
DrEvazanPhD said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Frankly, i don't give a damn.

Yep. **** em. I don't care. I'm just glad the SC shot down unconstitutional tripe.
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
TxTarpon said:

Why does Beto care about abortion?

He'll simply wait until he catches them playing in the street, and run them down with his car.

Quote:

"This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.

"My dream was abruptly ended when I heard a loud banging on the front window. It was an old man, who was using his cane to awaken me. He might have been a witness to my act of love. I was not sure, nor did I care. It was simply ecstasy. As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing more of these 'acts of love,' and after a while, I had no trouble carrying them out. The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were. ... I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last."
aTm2004
AG

This one made me LOL
agracer
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

And most of them regret it.
Ozzy Osbourne
TxTarpon said:

That's rich!
All this guy does is lose elections.
Rapier108
aTm2004 said:

This one made me LOL

The best part is Thomas.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
vettmaster99
AG

Let the screaming begin.
GeorgiAg
AG
Marvin_Zindler
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

I really do love Paxton. He is a walking middle finger to the Left.
aggiebq03+
DallasAg 94 said:

96ags said:

DallasAg 94 said:

You do know that they won't retroactively undo past abortions, right?

You do know that while it was legal for them to abort their child... many regret that decision and have lived decades knowing nothing they can do will change a decision they made in distress.

I know several people like that. 30 years later and they are still emotionally wounded.

They should be happier than anyone then.
Some states will put up barriers to others making that same mistake.

Because murder is wrong.
Agthatbuilds
GeorgiAg
AG
aTm2004
AG
That's why. He strikes me as the fun grandpa.
CanyonAg77
AG
BCG Disciple
AG

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.