Bidenflation for pizza deliveries

6,490 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Yesterday
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Literally the entire premise of this thread is that a $5 delivery charge for pizza is Biden's fault, and justifies not tipping well. Do you think it's possible that I was responding to that specifically and not talking about whatever it is you guys want to talk about instead?
Right. What an *******.

Good thing he made it clear to the kid as he was ****ing him that he wasnt actually ****ing him.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Actual Talking Thermos
Now listen young man I ordered delivery and checked out knowing full well that I was being charged more than I would for carryout. I could have gotten off my ass and picked up the pizza if I thought that was too expensive, but instead I'm just going to short you on your tip so I feel a little better about it. You can thank Joe Biden for that.

*rushes to tell the internet about my awesome life*
ATM9000
AG
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Now listen young man I ordered delivery and checked out knowing full well that I was being charged more than I would for carryout. I could have gotten off my ass and picked up the pizza if I thought that was too expensive, but instead I'm just going to short you on your tip so I feel a little better about it. You can thank Joe Biden for that.

*rushes to tell the internet about my awesome life*

I'm also going to make a point to explain to you why like the Karen that I am!
Rocky Rider
AG
Spend a little time today learning how to make your own pizza.

It'll taste better, be cheaper, and likely healthier

J. Walter Weatherman
TAMUallen said:

I just made my first delivery order in 6 months... Maybe longer.

A couple 10 dollar pizzas that would be 5 or 6 bucks a piece with pickup.

Delivery charge 4.99!

I'm a mile away

I wasn't about to get up and protest in person but I asked the driver how much they were paid...

He said he just graduated and wasn't staying but 5 per hour for delivery and 7 in store.

Are you freaking kidding me? I told the kid I didn't short him but I'm not giving him 15 or 20% like a waiter if you're flat charging me 5 bucks for a delivery

Thanks Biden, you made me never order delivery again. It's things like these that kill economies. Those first jobs aren't going to be there anymore when drivers are losing money

Sorry you're poor and took your frustrations out on a kid making $5/hour.
Yesterday
AG
Rocky Rider said:

Spend a little time today learning how to make your own pizza.

It'll taste better, be cheaper, and likely healthier

Zero chance

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.