Since Abortion is the current thing

4,582 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggieforester05
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will go ahead and mention to the board but my wife and I are having our 1st child a daughter come August 26.

Vivian Lane Barrett little miss LDP liberal slayer.

My wife is 6 months pregnant still hot as hell and I couldn't imagine this innocent babies life being taken away and it completely angers me that people would applaud my wife if she hypothetically wanted to murder this child.

This blessing took a toll on us financially, emotionally and physically. But God is blessing us.

This past Sunday was of course Mother's Day and my wife celebrated Mother's Day as a mother her liberal ass sister texted her earlier in the day and said she couldn't celebrate Mother's Day just yet because the baby has not been born it really pissed her off and pissed me off. I couldn't believe that she would make a statement like that.
LegalDrugPusher

zoneag
Dewars, really? Get some single malt my friend!
BigRobSA
LegalDrugPusher said:

I will go ahead and mention to the board but my wife and I are having our 1st child a daughter come August 26.

Vivian Lane Barrett little miss LDP liberal slayer.

My wife is 6 months pregnant still hot as hell and I couldn't imagine this innocent babies life being taken away and it completely angers me that people would applaud my wife if she hypothetically wanted to murder this child.

This blessing took a toll on us financially, emotionally and physically. But God is blessing us.

This past Sunday was of course Mother's Day and my wife celebrated Mother's Day as a mother her liberal ass sister texted her earlier in the day and said she couldn't celebrate Mother's Day just yet because the baby has not been born it really pissed her off and pissed me off. I couldn't believe that she would make a statement like that.

You can't believe a liberal is dumb as ****?

And congrats, mang!!
Spaceball 1
AG
Rule 1 compliant
C@LAg
off-kilter kitchen cabinetry.

2/10
WNB

(would not buy)
cbaker20
Amazing! Congratulations and blessings on your new family.

Becoming a parent is a whole new level.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Am I the only one who thinks this post is extremely weird and slightly creepy?
C@LAg
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

This is FaceAgs
Or TexBook.

Your choice.
AgsMyDude
AG
Congrats on the sex I guess
rocky the dog
AG
Barefoot and pregnant.

Seems I've heard that somewhere before...

...I'm sorry. Congrats, LDP.
powerbelly
AG

Nope.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Do you have a phone with a cord????
LegalDrugPusher
Emotional Support Cobra said:

Do you have a phone with a cord????

Yes it's antique a roller dial phone
captkirk
AG
Congrats
redcrayon
AG
Congrats!
AgsMyDude
AG
I'm glad the utensils are labeled otherwise nobody would know what those are
10thYrSr

Why is it weird and creepy? It is appropriate because it is about child birth (abortion and when a child is considered alive) as well as a recent mother's day. Are you weirded out by pregnancy?
Deplorable
What's the matter, couldn't find anymore America decor?!

Only red white and blue visible is:
Door mat
Little hangy heart things
Tiny truck
Napkins
Counter sign
Pillows
Beads (purpose unknown giggity)
Candle
Wreath
Another… wreath
Pot holders
Wine glasses
Tom Doniphon
And congratulations, man! You truly don't know what depths love can have until you hold your firstborn child.
DallasAg 94
Tom Doniphon
Curious which of you ****ies starred that crap?

Own it....
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
10thYrSr said:

Why is it weird and creepy? It is appropriate because it is about child birth (abortion and when a child is considered alive) as well as a recent mother's day. Are you weirded out by pregnancy?

Nope not at all, wife and I have had three and I thought she was sexy as hell through all of them. But in no way would I post pictures of her on here for y'all to see.
I'm assuming if she knew the random photos were going to end up on texags she would lose her ****, and it might be even weirder if she purposely posed for said photos for texags...
Gordon McKernan
Congrats OP. My wife and I welcomed our 4th daughter this year!

aggiez03
AG
Congrats to you and your wife!

A lot of us have been there and your wife is definitely a mother the moment she conceived.

From Luke Chapter 1

Quote:

Mary Visits Elizabeth
39 At once Mary went from there to a town in the hill country of Judea. 40 She went to the house of Zacharias to see Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary speak, the baby moved in her body. At the same time Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
42 Elizabeth spoke in a loud voice, "You are honored among women! Your Child is honored! 43 Why has this happened to me? Why has the mother of my Lord come to me? 44 As soon as I heard your voice, the baby in my body moved for joy. 45 You are happy because you believed. Everything will happen as the Lord told you it would happen."

This is before Elizabeth has her child, John the Baptist, who she was 6 months pregnant with when Mary conceived. So biblically, you are a mother at conception...

Your SIL is a moron.

TexasAggie73
AG
I don't understand why you take something beautiful and wonderful and make it political. Congratulations to the both of you and I pray that her pregnancy goes smoothly and get ready for a blessed change in your life.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

her liberal ass sister texted her earlier in the day and said she couldn't celebrate Mother's Day just yet because the baby has not been born it really pissed her off and pissed me off. I couldn't believe that she would make a statement like that.

You can't believe that a liberal is unhappy and works to make everyone else unhappy?
BoDog
AG
Congrats OP and sorry your sister in law is a freak. Every family has one.

Staff graduated from the Jack Dorsey school of whats acceptable. I call out a few lib POS on the coronabros thread several months ago and I was banned so fast my head was spinning.
waitwhat?
Good job at sex. I'll give you a fist bump at the state convention
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Muy
AG
Congrats LDP!
APHIS AG
Congratulations to you and your wife.

The only thing I can tell you from experience is that life as you know it is about to end and another chapter begin.

Good luck!!!!
McKelveysCurse
This abortion thing transcends politics.
Muy
AG
Birth mother was 15, born in 1967 and thank the Lord was given up for adoption vs the coat hanger. Will always give thanks to the child who still birthed me.
CSTXAg92
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

And congratulations, man! You truly don't know what depths love can have until you hold your firstborn child.
vansprinkle
AG
TexasAggie73 said:

I don't understand why you take something beautiful and wonderful and make it political. Congratulations to the both of you and I pray that her pregnancy goes smoothly and get ready for a blessed change in your life.

I think it's political because they celebrated Mothers Day with their first child but liberals can't fathom that an unborn child is a child, so they were hating on them for celebrating as a mother.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.