***** OFFICIAL Election Day 2022 Polling/Discussion *****

51,588 Views | 793 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by will25u
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
will25u
Close close close close.

Prosperdick
AG
titan
S

Why are they only learning today if they were not sent?

At least 1,000-odd is a specific number they know---if its response to requests each request has a name and identity. Just verify them and give the ballot.
will25u
TRADUCTOR
will25u said:

Hmmm MIB leaning Democrat is another spoonful of lies fed to lemmings to believe 2020 was the most secure election. The big lie.
Texasaggie32
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Not a Bot
AG
If that happens I will poop slap and post a video.
rgag12
AG
oh no said:

I wouldn't want that bank to hold my money
will25u
will25u
agracer
AG
Got in line at 6:50 this morning and was ~30th in line. By the time the doors opened at 7:00 there were 60+ people in line.

Left at 7:15 and there was a steady stream of cars coming/going and still about 40+ people in line. Never seen that many people in line at my polling place that early in 9-years of living here.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
agracer said:

Got in line at 6:50 this morning and was ~30th in line. By the time the doors opened at 7:00 there were 60+ people in line.

Left at 7:15 and there was a steady stream of cars coming/going and still about 40+ people in line. Never seen that many people in line at my polling place that early in 9-years of living here.

Where's that?
agracer
AG
will25u said:

as much as many would like this to be true, I don't think the GOP will win KS District 3. To many rich white, suburban women are going to vote "D" to protect their "reproductive rights". Also, last polling (although there is very little of it) had Davids (D) up 14 points on Adkins (R).
agracer
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

agracer said:

Where's that?
Johnson County, KS
Not a Bot
AG
My final prediction:
Senate GOP 50 seats confirmed tonight, two more later in week (AZ, PA), Walker doesn't quite get to 50% and wins a runoff. 53-47.

House GOP 241 seats
agsalaska
AG
I'll go

I think it ends up 52-48. I think you are right other than AZ. The Dems hold it and the Republicans yell fraud fraud blah blah…. But OZ beats Fetterman and Walker wins in the playoff..er.. runoff.

I'll roll with you on the house though. It's going to be a whooping for team blue.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
More applicable to this thread, who ends up with the best polling?

If it's Trfalgar then we are probably looking at 54 team red seats.

I have a feeling he is overshooting but am probably wrong.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
will25u
TheEternalPessimist
oh no said:

Outside of Trump himself...... no singular person is more responsible for driving Republicans to the polls than Scott Pressler who essentially went on a nationwide door knocking campaign for 4 years to boost GOP/Conservative voters.

Well done Scott.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
will25u

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.