Fighting one fry at a time

3,863 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Love Gun
whoop1995
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I remember doing this with a straw and a coke at a high school football game
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Must have been a Burger King fry
BaileyAg
AG
Not all heros wear capes
Tanya 93
Everlasting gobstoppers is the solution
fullback44
AG
That's funny… I bet it was soggy by the end of the flight .. at that point I would have just put on my mask for the Hilter flight attendants
Love Gun
Push back, people. Show the flight attendants this doesn't mean **** and isn't worth the effort of trying to make everyone fall in line.
**** Joe Biden
azul_rain
People who use twitter
Psych
AG
I did that on my flight to/from Colorado for the football game.

Worked on the in flight bag of pretzels the entire flight.
annie88
AG
Mad props, but think I would've just had a bunch of fries and kept eating them slowly.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
hedge said:

People who use twitter
People who post on a thread and ***** about people using Twitter.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
ValleyRatAg
AG
#resist
In every manner possible. I'm typically a peacemaker, but I'm ok with being the most difficult, infuriating, frustrating person I can be in these circumstances.
whoop1995
AG
annie88 said:

hedge said:

People who use twitter
People who post on a thread and ***** about people using Twitter.
I look on Twitter and have an account but do not post on Twitter. I take that back in full disclaimer I have one post for a beer company entry into a contest. My kids school posts so I have to keep up with the baloney they post as for some reason they don't send out emails.
Sea Speed
AG
I got scolded by a flight attendant for eating trail mix one piece at a time for a whole flight.
C@LAg
fullback44 said:

That's funny… I bet it was soggy by the end of the flight .. at that point I would have just put on my mask for the Hilter flight attendants
i bet it was soggy before the plane left the gate.
Love Gun
Sea Speed said:

I got scolded by a flight attendant for eating trail mix one piece at a time for a whole flight.

Hopefully, you told her to kiss your ass. They can't dictate the speed at which you eat. That's a straight up power trip.
**** Joe Biden
peacedude
AG
Pretty fly for a fry guy

I once got by (see) with a Burger King ff
Sea Speed
AG
She was just pissed off at me because I used it as a workaround. Mad thst I followed the letter of the law and not the spirit. I thought it was quite hilarious.
C@LAg
Mile Fry club.
fullback44
AG
C@LAg said:

Mile Fry club.
JABQ04
AG
Did something similar by eating a bag of M&Ms last month on a flight to MI. Too hungover to care on the flight back and just put a mask on and slept all the way home
New Boot Goofin
AG
Did that on our flight to Miami. Bought a big ass bag of pistachios and would eat one or two as the attendant passed. They didn't say *****
lotoarmy
AG
You can make a tootsie roll pop last at least 30 min, then get another or just keep the stick in your mouth.
Last of the Old Army
Picard
AG
Sea Speed said:

She was just pissed off at me because I used it as a workaround. Mad thst I followed the letter of the law and not the spirit. I thought it was quite hilarious.

I hope you also addressed her as "sky waitress"
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Picard said:

Sea Speed said:

I hope you also addressed her as "sky waitress"

bonus if you asked her to join the Air Sex Club with you towards the end of the flight.
strohag
AG
I've only flown 4 times since all this crap started. Always buy a sandwich, chips, and a bunch of candy. Start eating the chips or candy while on the ground and once in the air drop the tray and have food in front of you. They can't say anything about a mask. Rules are rules!
doubledog

If you can eat them slowly ....
WestTexAg12
AG
Love Gun said:

Sea Speed said:

Hopefully, you told her to kiss your ass. They can't dictate the speed at which you eat. That's a straight up power trip.

I got scolded by one also for sipping water while watching a movie. I took very long sips and basically kept the cup at my mouth. She said "We're not going to play this game where you take a drink every time I walk by just so you don't have to wear a mask. If you don't comply, I'm going to have to write you up."

I replied that this is how I drink my water and asked if she was going to criticize the way I chewed my food next.

Wife was pissed cause she thought we were going to get kicked off.
Love Gun
WestTexAg12 said:

Love Gun said:

Sea Speed said:

I got scolded by one also for sipping water while watching a movie. I took very long sips and basically kept the cup at my mouth. She said "We're not going to play this game where you take a drink every time I walk by just so you don't have to wear a mask. If you don't comply, I'm going to have to write you up."

I replied that this is how I drink my water and asked if she was going to criticize the way I chewed my food next.

I would've said if she's going to continue to believe that based on her assumption, she needs to go ahead and "write you up" (is she a schoolteacher now?) Tell her while she's doing that, you will be filing a formal complaint at the airline.

Give it right back to them. You're not breaking any laws or guidelines.
**** Joe Biden
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Love Gun said:

WestTexAg12 said:

Love Gun said:

Sea Speed said:

I would've said if she's going to continue to believe that based on her assumption, she needs to go ahead and "write you up" (is she a schoolteacher now?) Tell her while she's doing that, you will be filing a formal complaint at the airline.

Give it right back to them. You're not breaking any laws or guidelines.

Bonus points for being one of the best Office episodes in the entire series.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
vansprinkle
AG
Psych said:

I did that on my flight to/from Colorado for the football game.

Worked on the in flight bag of pretzels the entire flight.

Had an Aggie lady on our flight home from the game that had a big "panic" attack not long after takeoff. They laid her on the ground for a minute and her husband just sat there unworried. They then let her up and back to her seat, where she spent the other 2 hours of flight time with no mask.
zephyr88
AG
insert eye roll... I'm not pro-mask (anywhere), but let's just say he looks exactly like what I'd think a guy who would willingly suck a french fry for an entire flight to "make his point" would look like

DTP02
AG
I tried doing something similar by eating sunflower seeds for a transatlantic flight but after about 90 mins the waitress in the sky called me on it.
TXAGFAN
AG
Love Gun said:

Push back, people. Show the flight attendants this doesn't mean **** and isn't worth the effort of trying to make everyone fall in line.
Yeah show those bottom of the hierarchy employees just trying to keep their jobs who is boss!
Love Gun
TXAGFAN said:

Love Gun said:

Yeah show those bottom of the hierarchy employees just trying to keep their jobs who is boss!

I don't feel sorry for them. They chose that line of work and can leave if they want. If they choose to stay and be ass holes, they better be ready to deal with people living in the gray area. Maybe then they'll lighten the **** up or leave all together.

Make no mistake, there are tons of flight attendants that like being "in control" of other people's lives.
**** Joe Biden
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.