Ohio congressman steps in the Godwin trap

8,810 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yale
Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BigRobSA said:

Womackster said:

C@LAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

So what is an ethnic Jew?
it is mostly a self-identifying ethnicity with some geographical component if you want to tr to make it fit, but cannot definitively prove for most.

I'm as tired of the STM schtick as the next guy, but trying to argue that Jew is not an ethnicity is pretty baffling.

I don't think anyone is arguing that. But, to pull out "my grandmother's grandmother was a Jew so I'm a Jew, too" as some form of supposed cudgel against pointing out obvious historical similarities is, at best, weak. At worst, IT is the affront to the aforementioned ethnicity. Very Warren-ish.

i was gonna say elizabeth warren is more native american than stm is jewish
Womackster
AG
Salute The Marines said:

Womackster said:

Salute The Marines said:

BigRobSA said:

Womackster said:

C@LAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

it is mostly a self-identifying ethnicity with some geographical component if you want to tr to make it fit, but cannot definitively prove for most.

I'm as tired of the STM schtick as the next guy, but trying to argue that Jew is not an ethnicity is pretty baffling.

I don't think anyone is arguing that. But, to pull out "my grandmother's grandmother was a Jew so I'm a Jew, too" as some form of supposed cudgel against pointing out obvious historical similarities is, at best, weak. At worst, IT is the affront to the aforementioned ethnicity. Very Warren-ish.

Except that's exactly how being a Jew is defined. Someone's great great great great great grandmother could be a Jew and as long as the matrilineal line is intact that person is a Jew while someone who goes to temple, practices every tradition, and their father is a jew but mother is not is not considered a Jew unless they convert. This was how it was explained to me by a rabbi.

Then almost everyone in the West is likely a Jew as it just takes someone at some time marrying a Jew girl.

I'm into genealogy and I've traced that Charlemagne is like my 40th-great-grandfather. So I must have royal claim to The Holy Roman Empire right? Not so fast. At 30 generations back I should have 2^40 or just over a TRILLION ancestors. But that's impossible you say? Exactly. So we have this phenomenon called pedigree collapse. Basically you share the same people in your lineage many times over. The further back you go, the greater chance the same person is in your lineage on multiple paths. In fact, Charlemagne is most likely my ancestor thousands of times over. And not just me. It's estimated that the entire West is descended from Charlemagne in some way.

In short, I guess we're all Jews, so quit trying to force vaccinate us anti-Semite!

Not exactly, maintaining the connection purely through the mother isn't easy. Remember, if at any time one of the daughters has only boys her Jewish line will end.

Paging Dr. Freud
oh no
AG
salute the vaccines can roll his eyes at nazi comparisons all he wants, but if "your papers, please" is not a good comparison to these mandates, I don't know what is and "mass psychosis formation" sure does seem like it's happened with governments and branch covidian sheep like salute and that should scare people enough to at least take a look at history, which tends to repeat itself.
Teslag
AG
Harry Stone said:

BigRobSA said:

Womackster said:

C@LAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

i was gonna say elizabeth warren is more native american than stm is jewish

As a Jew, you know better than this.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Someone who simply doesn't dig on swine is more jewish than the OP
45-70Ag
AG
By this clowns logic, we are also all Mongolian because Genghis kahn raped thousands upon thousands da and a study done several years ago said something like 65% of the worlds population have a common gene they trace back to him.
Teslag
AG
45-70Ag said:

By this clowns logic, we are also all Mongolian because Genghis kahn raped thousands upon thousands da and a study done several years ago said something like 65% of the worlds population have a common gene they trace back to him.

My logic? It's the logic of just about every rabbi in the world. Matrilineal descent has been used to determine who is and who is not a Jew for forever. I do admit I love having non-Jews tell Jews who is and isn't Jewish.
BigRobSA
45-70Ag said:

Ethnically Mongolian!!!

I'm coming for you, City Wall!
TChaney
4 Signs You Have a Victim Mentality (And How to Break out of It)

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/move-away-from-the-victim-mentality.html

YouBet
AG
STM clearly has no understanding of history. This is not surprising as most people these days do not.

It's why so many are so willing to go along with all of this.

I find STM's claims of suddenly being Jewish coupled with their pride of getting people fired from their job for being unvaccinated highly ironic considering the history of Jewish Work Commandos.
Spotted Ag
AG
BigRobSA said:

45-70Ag said:

Ethnically Mongolian!!!

I'm coming for you, City Wall!
Ethnic Mongol. I like that and believe I will start using it to describe by ethnicity.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
You introduced her into the discussion, fair game.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Teslag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

You introduced her into the discussion, fair game.

By this logic, you could attack someone's child if they mention them on the board.
Yale

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.