Chicago Schools to Go All Gender Neutral Bathrooms

4,903 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by geoag58
SW AG80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Easy, Rod said:

How long before there's a gang rape in the bathroom?

Libs want this in texas eventually too, make no mistake.

How long until Christmas break?
zoneag
Democrats are fine with girls getting raped. Acceptable casualties in their war on decency and norms. They will happily try to label any parents taking issue with their girls being raped as domestic terrorists while not punishing rapists because, tolerance.

But you have leftist clowns on this site who think that abortion restrictions and men having to use men's rooms is the most abhorrent thing in America. Meanwhile they're destroying our great cities and sacrificing children for this kind of woke bull*****
justcallmeharry
S
Gender Equity...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chicago-public-schools-moves-to-eliminate-gendered-restrooms

"Chicago Public Schools eliminating sex-specific restrooms to 'increase gender equity'

The gender neutral requirement took effect on Wednesday."
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
So one of the first places to do this (at least that I've heard of), also happens to be the most violent city in the country… Yeah what could go wrong.
Buzzy
Quote:

"School teams will be posting new bathroom signage which identifies the fixtures available in a bathroom and makes it clear that our restrooms are open for use to anyone who feels comfortable in that space," CPS's Executive Director of Media Relations Mary Ann Fergus said in a statement to The National Desk. "Single use restrooms are also available for anyone who prefers that level of privacy," she added.

Wording from the new signage includes: "This is a gender-neutral restroom with multiple stalls. It is open to users of any gender identity or expression."

Others read: "Women's +: This restroom has stalls," and "Men's +: This restroom has both urinals and stalls." Both include the subtext: "All who feel comfortable are welcome to use this restroom."
How long before lines at the single-use restrooms becomes an issue?
Wild West Pimp Style
Cromagnum
AG
Too bad we can't go back to kicking people's asses when stupid ideas like this come up.
jc100
AG
In the past, I considered the best compromise was to make all male restrooms "gender neutral" and leave the female restrooms alone. That way , females could get their own space and privacy. I could care less if a girl came into my restroom, apologies in advance for the smell.
Owlagdad
Kids ought to be able to use faculty restrooms as well?? Age equity.
oldyella
AG
jc100 said:

In the past, I considered the best compromise was to make all male restrooms "gender neutral" and leave the female restrooms alone. That way , females could get their own space and privacy. I could care less if a girl came into my restroom, apologies in advance for the smell.
I like this idea but they should make the stalls floor to ceiling enclosed and include panic buttons. Also, screw the political statement of gender neutral - call it something else like open bathroom. Female only needs to be labeled XX only- to clarify things.

What I have seen that I didn't mind was a small room off the main "bathroom" with a door full of just urinals (I guess if you are a talented female go for it) and in the main room was stalls - floor to ceiling inclosed with a solid locking door (like bucee's). The hand wash area and entrance was full open concept and easy to observe by a passerby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BIIR!
eric76
AG
Maybe it's an effort to save public school costs by driving responsible parents to send their kids to private schools.
Tom Doniphon
eric76 said:

Maybe it's an effort to save public school costs by driving responsible parents to send their kids to private schools.

That's probably EXACTLY it.
bonfarr
AG
Whenever I see gender neutral restrooms I don't lift up the seat before urinating and always leave some piddle on the seat to mark my territory.
BAP Enthusiast
Easy, Rod said:

How long before there's a gang rape in the bathroom?

Libs want this in texas eventually too, make no mistake.

I give it a month, max.
Tom Doniphon
There's not a DA in rural Texas that'll prosecute a guy for beating the sht outta a pervert in a restroom.
zephyr88
AG
Gender neutral bathrooms were cool in the alt music scene in the late 80's... but for different reasons.

What good can come out of mixing them in public schools?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Urban school bathrooms are a warzone. What a terrible idea
Bondag
AG
It will cost some money but just go to floor to ceiling stalls for all. Get rid of partitions and urinals and let everyone just use their own stall. Have common sink area with no doors. Gender neutral BS is just bad for all.
cevans_40
AG
No crazy liberalism in schools. Just ask TxAgswin
TRADUCTOR
Morality is just gone.
ABATTBQ11
AG
It's not rape if she says no in the bathroom and the school board says it didn't happen

Or

It's not rape if he wears a skirt
Buzzy
ABATTBQ11 said:

It's not rape if she says no in the bathroom and the school board says it didn't happen

Or

It's not rape if he wears a skirt
And if you call that rape, you're a domestic terrorist!
Wild West Pimp Style
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
jc100 said:

These people should not be in charge of running schools or educating children.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
doubledog
AggDogg61 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

AggDogg61 said:

Why would you send your children to Chicago Schools in the first place?
The poor don't have a choice.

Then get a job
How about school vouchers? Let the parents decide.... Oh wait Never mind.
Kozmozag
I was at a restaurant in houston that has a all gender bathroom, very uncomfortable to step out of the toilet closet to the sink and have a women there washing her hands. She looked as disgusted as I probably did.
geoag58
AG
Maybe there is a method to their madness. The middle class leaves, leaving only the rich and the poor. Isn't this the society leftist marxists want?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.