Chicago Schools to Go All Gender Neutral Bathrooms

4,907 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by geoag58
jc100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggDogg61
Why would you send your children to Chicago Schools in the first place?
Muy
AG
They continue to triple down on the lunacy of liberalism over the normalcy and safety of their students. What could go wrong?
Al Bula
AG
How long before there's a gang rape in the bathroom?

Libs want this in texas eventually too, make no mistake.
Ag87H2O
AG
Pure insanity. This isn't even practical. Creating problems where there are none.

Leftists destroy everything they touch.
My Name Is Judge
So they're pro-rape?

I'm surprised libs are going this route but considering they've already made it known they're pro-terrorism, I probably shouldn't be
Cheating ass refs are the real pandemic
Owlagdad
Might as well drop your britches and sheet on the street, no difference who sees you.
Or take a leak in a bottle at the ball game to avoid missing the action and climbing those stairs. (Drunks miss half the game, lol)
Sid Farkas
AG
hey chicago schools, how bout you teach the kids to read and write?
medwriter
Easy, Rod said:

How long before there's a gang rape in the bathroom?

Libs want this everywhere in texas eventually too, make no mistake.
I fixed this for you Easy, Rod.
ts5641
This is the MO of the left. Put out something unbelievably outrageous like barry sotero did when this bathroom issue first came about. Conservatives scoff at it and are immediately mocked and ridiculed and are told it's not big deal; it's just about love. Conservatives back down so as not to seem bigots or some sort and then the goal posts are moved.
Now here we are, what 5-6 years after BO started this nonsense, and you have one of the biggest school districts in the country have no assigned gender bathrooms.
Conservatives have to stand strong in the initial face of the slippery slope issues. We know where they can end up and are going to be mocked anyway.
Muy
AG
If you've been into a gender neutral bathroom in San Fran or New York you quickly realize how absolutely wrong they are for women to have to be put in those situations.
Owlagdad
My Name Is Judge said:

So they're pro-rape?

I'm surprised libs are going this route but considering they've already made it known they're pro-terrorism, I probably shouldn't be

Well, when liberals protect a "list" of known abusers of teenager in court and have Epstein killed and going to let his accomplice go, rape in the bathroom is no big deal. But as long as rich liberals sit high and lofty, and are not exposed to this sheet, it will be here forever.
It's not about discrimination, but about power.
Saltwater Assassin
AG
Whenever i have to use a gender neutral bathroom i make sure to leave the seat up. #resist
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
The Chicken Ranch
AG
I fairly certain that rad lib women go standing up anyway.
wreckncrew
AG
I hope this doesn't turn into another Loudoun County situation. But all the crime that happens in Chicago doesn't even get reported by anyone, so who will know?
Marcus Brutus
It's sick and perverted, but if that's what the leftists want, then whatever. They will reap what they sow. I won't shed a single tear when they do. In fact, it'll bring me much satisfaction watching the destruction.

If you are a conservative, you have to leave these radical leftist cities.
Owlagdad
Lol, what a difference in 50 years!! This even confused the hip Kinks so much they wrote "Lola".
For you olds, hope it stays in your head all day.
Under rated because of Louie Louie.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
EX TEXASEX
&f=1&nofb=1

Growth of girls being raped in bathrooms at Chiraq schools day 1.

Libs know this will happen.
Off the charts sexual assaults. they don't care. All must be sacrificed for the revolution except the
champagne and caviar lifestyle of their elites
Owlagdad
rocky the dog said:

Damn. A HermanMuensterphrotite.
Did she play for Mulkey?
Tom Doniphon
The glorification of that kinda bull**** is about 75% of what's wrong with this country.
Martin Q. Blank
AggDogg61 said:

The poor don't have a choice.
Owlagdad
Martin Q. Blank said:

AggDogg61 said:

Maybe if middle class and upper middle class black folks would do mission work in that part of town, tell those folks to March on school boards instead of BLM marches, school board would back down.
Shame 10 or so young black kids get shot every weekend and Libs worry about hurting the feelings of some person wanting to pee where he doesn't belong.
Maroon Dawn
AG
And just like in VA, they'll create rules to let the schools overlook and cover up the inevitable assaults and rapes because "everyone just has to take a ****ing sometimes" for leftists ideology
Player To Be Named Later
AG
We are somewhat insulated "so far" in that my wife's kiddos go to school here at a small school in a still conservative county.

But there's not a chance in hell I'd have my kids in a larger school district, anywhere at this point.

If I were in my 20s or 30s, I've already told my wife that we'd be finding 20-50acres somewhere, homesteading, home schooling, and checking the **** out of this society.
AGHouston11
AG
A fix for a problem that didn't exist

This will spread to all major school districts very soon.
Burrus86
AG
They need to teach Chicago kids to shoot better. That way, we can cut down on innocent bystanders getting shot.
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

But there's not a chance in hell I'd have my kids in a larger school district, anywhere at this point.
It is no surprise that parents living in blue states are calling small towns in west Texas to inquire about availability of new and used houses.
AggDogg61
Martin Q. Blank said:

AggDogg61 said:

Then get a job
AGHouston11
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Quote:

It is no surprise that parents living in blue states are calling small towns in west Texas to inquire about availability of new and used houses.

And that's another disaster happening.
They voted for this BS and when it ruins where they live they move to infect and ruin other areas.
ClassicAg18
AG
I wouldn't be surprised if this backfires on libs just like defund the police does. Just have a feeling
Rockdoc
AG
I'm pretty sure they have to check their guns at the door, so no rape at gunpoint.
BAP Enthusiast
My Name Is Judge said:

So they're pro-rape?

They saw what happened in Virginia and decided this was how they could push transgender garbage and absolve themselves of having to coverup rape. "Well our bathrooms are gender neutral, it's not our fault the kids don't behave."
Harry Stone
AG
Saltwater Assassin said:

Whenever i have to use a gender neutral bathroom i make sure to leave the seat up. #resist

dont forget some dribble on the seat. make them have to wipe it off.
Little Rock Ag
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

AggDogg61 said:

The parents CAN vote, but instead of using it wisely to force change, about 90% of them vote for ignorance and corruption in the form of Democratic politicians. So, while I pity the poor children who are stuck in that situation, their parents should be horsewhipped for perpetuating the system that abuses their very own.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.