How the world works...

2,965 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CSTXAg92
NukeAg10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thoughts?

flakrat
unmade bed
That sock is a GD communist but I like Bo Burnham and that show Inside is pretty damn good and offers a sad commentary on the world we have built for ourselves.
Secolobo
AG
Give him an Emmy.
Get Off My Lawn
I struggle with coherence with Bo. He layers complication in his humor in a way that can be interpreted from contradictory perspectives. I haven't really kept up with him but in his younger years he seemed to be a true-believing liberal with some self-awareness. Has he been shifting away from the mainstream left to a self-loathing liberal type position?
Secolobo
AG
I took it as the "puppet" was the lib/communist and concedes he's still controlled by him/nature/the market.
He even asks the puppet what more he could do and the puppet tells him to educate himself because the puppet is tired of always telling him what to do.
At the end he shows the puppet who's in control by making him apologize when the threatens to pull him off his hand.
Get Off My Lawn
Right - and then even after contrition he still pulls the sock off. Is that an 'white male flexing his control' or 'thats enough from this nutjob' or 'those with control will exercise it' or simply the inevitable and unavoidable act to finish the bit. His comedy can have a bit of a Rorschach element to it.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Wow, its like he took every sentient idea that was once in his head and replaced it with stupid college liberal propaganda.

The definition of someone who thinks he is so smart but is literally the dumbest person in the room.

?itemid=8347813

The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
unmade bed
Fightin_Aggie said:

Wow, its like he took every sentient idea that was once in his head and replaced it with stupid college liberal propaganda.

The definition of someone who thinks he is so smart but is literally the dumbest person in the room.

?itemid=8347813

To the sock's credit the FBI DID kill Martin Luther King and the simple narrative taught in every history book IS demonstrably false and neo liberal fascists ARE destroying the left, so he's not all that wrong.
Secolobo
AG
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sock-puppet
Beezy2389
AG

Another sock puppet joke
medwriter
NukeAg10 said:

Thoughts?

I couldn't sit through four minutes of this.
CSTXAg92
AG
trash
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.