Epstein List

4,529 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Fightin_Aggie
azul_rain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Clinton, trump, Baldwin, Cosby etc….

I don't care who they are or their political stance IF these allegations are true I hope they ALL burn, including trump
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
AgGrad99
AG
I hear you.

But they accidentally released 2000 records for Lola Express and Trump wasn't on any of them. He hasn't been on any at all. He's only been accused of it by a former pilot

But we do know he was friends with Epstein for a short time before banning him from Mar A Lago...and mentioned publicly, years ago, that Clinton had an Epstein problem.

Everything points to Trump finding out what kind of guy Epstein was and distancing.

The others? Not so much.
CanyonAg77
AG
Is Trump on the list for flying on an Epstein plane at some point, or is he on the list for a trip to the island?

Significant difference

Trump kicked Epstein out of Mara largo golf club for the way he treated females
aginlakeway
AG
If Trump would have been involved in something with him, it would have been plastered all over the media a long time ago.

aginlakeway
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Is Trump on the list for flying on an Epstein plane at some point, or is he on the list for a trip to the island?

Significant difference

Yep.
azul_rain
Again, big IF
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
BaileyAg
AG
Didn't know Cos was a part of it
eric76
AG
AgGrad99 said:

I hear you.

But they accidentally released 2000 records for Lola Express and Trump wasn't on any of them. He hasn't been on any at all. He's only been accused of it by a former pilot

But we do know he was friends with Epstein for a short time before banning him from Mar A Lago...and mentioned publicly, years ago, that Clinton had an Epstein problem.

Everything points to Trump finding out what kind of guy Epstein was and distancing.

The others? Not so much.
Say what?

Trump in 2002:

Quote:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

Where do you get this "short time" bs?
AgGrad99
AG
FYI- from 2015

Couldn't find this on Google. Used Duck Duck Go and it was the first link
AgGrad99
AG
We'll, he's 75 years old, and has spent a lot of time with a lot of millionaires and billionaires...so knowing someone over 15 years isn't exactly lifelong friends.

Trying to act like they were best buds are ridiculous, knowing full well Trump eventually distanced himself from the guy...banning him from his properties.

Play the semantics game, or discuss facts...but one is a waste of everyone's time.
TRADUCTOR
hedge said:

I don't care who they are or their political stance IF these allegations are true I hope they ALL burn, including trump
President Trump will not burn. Cannot ignore that again and again and again been proven he walks the line.
DallasAg 94
hedge said:

Again, big IF

No matter how many times people repeat it... it still isn't true.
Pookers
AG
hedge said:

Trump flew on one of Epstein's planes to New York; he never went to pedo island. If Trump was actually involved with anything illegal it would had been brought to light a long time ago. Stop buying the propaganda.
Daddy
AG
aginlakeway said:

If Trump would have been involved in something with him, it would have been plastered all over the media a long time ago.

Left is trying to smear Trump because the rightful king is soon to be back in office and not the ccp imposter whos acting as king..
The Return of the Fightin' Texas Aggies
Pookers
AG
Daddy said:

aginlakeway said:

Left is trying to smear Trump because the rightful king is soon to be back in office and not the ccp imposter whos acting as king..

Correct, the establishment is still trying to destroy Trump because he is a clear and present danger to them.
sonnysixkiller
AG
**** Joe Biden!
Pookers
AG
eric76 said:

AgGrad99 said:

I hear you.

The others? Not so much.
Say what?

Trump in 2002:

Quote:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

You know what a backhanded compliment is? Trump uses them all the time.
MR Gadsden
It's actually great that Trump gets associated with Epstein, that means all those with TDS (media included) are more likely to watch and cover the trial.
Rapier108
Standard hit and run trolling from suture_scissors.

Won't be back to defend his comment.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
C@LAg
Rapier108 said:

Standard hit and run trolling from suture_scissors.

Won't be back to defend his comment.

flag him and let staff tempban his garbage.
SKY1
suture scissors is the salute the vaxxine's even dumber family member.
Stat Monitor Repairman
MR Gadsden said:

It's actually great that Trump gets associated with Epstein, that means all those with TDS (media included) are more likely to watch and cover the trial.
This is a good point.
Ags4DaWin
eric76 said:

AgGrad99 said:

I hear you.

The others? Not so much.
Say what?

Trump in 2002:

Quote:

Trump says this about literally EVERYONE except for CNN reporters.

what's ur point.
eric76
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

eric76 said:

AgGrad99 said:

I hear you.

The others? Not so much.
Say what?

Trump in 2002:

Quote:

Trump says this about literally EVERYONE except for CNN reporters.

what's ur point.
"literally EVERYONE"?

The spin is just going faster and faster.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Significant difference

Mar a Lago
-Ben There/R.C.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Significant difference

Mar a Lago
-Ben There/R.C.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Significant difference

Mar a Lago
-Ben There/R.C.
Line Ate Member
AG
Bigger and better questions: Was Joe to big of a liability to be able to travel to the island? Did he go? What was his pseudonym on the flight records (if he could have them)?

If this is the light that burns our government to the ground, so be it. Let that fire reach every SOB that had a hand in Epstein be purged.
Ferg
aginlakeway said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Significant difference

Yep.
Sounds like Trump knew and thought of Epstein the same way Gates did......Melinda Gates.
My Name Is Judge
Lmao at a certain triggered poster

Tds is like crack to him
Cheating ass refs are the real pandemic
CyclingAg82
AG
sonnysixkiller said:

**** Joe Biden!
Finally someone brings rationality to this thread....:-)
Kozmozag
Biden wasn't a big enough wheel to get invited by epstein, neither was obama.
Owlagdad
Kozmozag said:

But the desire to sniff the young by Biden was there…
justcallmeharry
S
So far, Trump has not been accused of any wrongdoing in this matter. Go figure...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/us/ghislaine-maxwell-trial/index.html

"Accuser testifies Jeffrey Epstein brought her to meet Donald Trump when she was 14; no wrongdoing alleged

A woman who said she was sexually abused by Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein more than two decades ago testified in court Wednesday that she met Donald Trump when Epstein took her to Mar-a-Lago when she was 14 years old.

The woman, identified in court under the pseudonym "Jane," also testified that she flew on Epstein's private plane several times along with Prince Andrew, celebrity chef Adam Perry Lang and Epstein's mother and brother.

She did not accuse the former President or any of the other plane passengers of wrongdoing. She also testified Epstein never asked her to recruit other girls or asked her to be involved in sex acts with anyone else. CNN has reached out to Trump for comment."

And this is per CNN. Go figure again.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Kozmozag said:

Or Obama and Biden were already compromised or in bed with the powers behind Epstein.

More and more it looks like China was the one funding Epstein
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.