George Floyd relative arrested for contacting Rittenhouse jurors

3,472 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Glad he didn't completely get away with that.
Nitro Power
AG
Seems the Floyd family was / is full of criminals
BaileyAg
AG
What an upstanding family
Rapier108
I fully expect one or more of the jurors to be killed by antifa/BLM within the next few months.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AggieGunslinger
AG
Fewer now than before.
Owlagdad
BaileyAg said:

Build him a statue!!
hgc159
If it is discovered that someone did have contact with any of the jurors during the trial could that be grounds for a mistrial?
aggiehawg
AG
hgc159 said:

If it is discovered that someone did have contact with any of the jurors during the trial could that be grounds for a mistrial?
Had he been convicted or a hung jury, possibly.
harge57
AG
Was already dismissed with prejudice.
GeorgiAg
AG
He just wanted to make sure they could all breathe.
torrid
AG
Does he work for NBC News/MSNBC/the local affiliate?
aggiez03
AG
They will probably riot for him and then name a school after him as well.
AGHouston11
AG
If he can go to prison 5 times he can get a high school named after him in Houston like Floyd.
GAC06
AG
Why does he need 50k? Did he already spend his cut of the 20 million?
Ag for Life
AG
What should we burn down in his honor?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
It seems that there is a tree somewhere that dropped lots and lots of bad apples. Here is another one.
Owlagdad
GAC06 said:

You know the answer to that.
wbt5845
AG
I'm building a gold and diamond statue of George Floyd. If everyone would just send me their gold and diamonds please, so I'll know you aren't a racist.
wbt5845
AG
GAC06 said:

Bet the negotiations on how to split up $20 MM were awesome.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
wbt5845 said:

GAC06 said:

Bet the negotiations on how to split up $20 MM were awesome.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jimdalrympleii/michael-browns-family-got-into-a-huge-brawl-over-memorial-t

i bet it was better than this
Repeat the Line
My boi Cortez angry the rapey midget spitting the N-word got blasted? Insane world, yo.
ShaggySLC
Why would he have a warrant in Minneapolis for the Rittenhouse trial? Are we sure this isn't about him contacting jurors in the Floyd trial? That would make more sense.
aggiehawg
AG
ShaggySLC said:

Why would he have a warrant in Minneapolis for the Rittenhouse trial? Are we sure this isn't about him contacting jurors in the Floyd trial? That would make more sense.
He's being held in county jail in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
wbt5845
AG
If you have these people truth serum and asked them if they'd want their loved one back if they returned the money, it's be a riot.
ShaggySLC
aggiehawg said:

ShaggySLC said:

He's being held in county jail in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

It says waiting extradition for a warrant in a country in Minneapolis. Think this has to the Floyd trial

Squadron7
AG
wbt5845 said:

If you have these people truth serum and asked them if they'd want their loved one back if they returned the money, it's be a riot.

Mostly peaceful protest, you mean.
aggiehawg
AG
My bad. I assumed he was in Waukesha because of the parade killings.

Equal opportunity jury intimidation with this guy. Don't know why he'd have a beef with the Chauvin jurors though. They sent him up the river for a very long time. Also the warrant doesn't match with the start of jury selection in the Kim Potter trial, so have no idea.
ShaggySLC
The tweet didn't explain it well.
DisAg
Not a relative of Floyd btw. Floyd family sent cease and desist to him. Scumbag squared apparently
aggiehawg
AG
DisAg said:

Not a relative of Floyd btw. Floyd family sent cease and desist to him. Scumbag squared apparently
He isn't? Must have missed that.
DisAg
aggiehawg said:

DisAg said:

He isn't? Must have missed that.

Not the greatest of sources but more than a few different news agencies reporting this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/alphanews.org/aunt-says-activist-was-sent-cease-and-desist-letter-after-claiming-to-be-george-floyds-nephew/%3Famp_markup%3D1

Still a useless human being
WillieBrownsBratwurstBun
AG
Going to need another GoFundMe:

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/daunte-wright/man-arrested-harassing-judge-in-kim-potter-trial-regina-chu-cameras-courtroom/89-f71228ff-df45-4c10-8e73-392598cf94c4

Quote:

MINNEAPOLIS Felony harassment charges have been filed in connection with a livestreamed protest staged outside the residence of the presiding judge in the Kim Potter Trial.

Cortez Rice is charged in Hennepin County with one count of harassment involving retaliation against a judicial officer. A criminal complaint spells out the allegations, which involve a demonstration Rice and others conducted on Nov. 8 outside of a condominium that they believed belonged to Judge Regina Chu.

combat wombat™
AG
I've actually thought that KR might be in danger.
aggiehawg
AG
WillieBrownsBratwurstBun said:

Going to need another GoFundMe:

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/daunte-wright/man-arrested-harassing-judge-in-kim-potter-trial-regina-chu-cameras-courtroom/89-f71228ff-df45-4c10-8e73-392598cf94c4

Quote:

MINNEAPOLIS Felony harassment charges have been filed in connection with a livestreamed protest staged outside the residence of the presiding judge in the Kim Potter Trial.

Cortez Rice is charged in Hennepin County with one count of harassment involving retaliation against a judicial officer. A criminal complaint spells out the allegations, which involve a demonstration Rice and others conducted on Nov. 8 outside of a condominium that they believed belonged to Judge Regina Chu.

November 8th? I know there was something outside of her building in the last few days? Now that I think about it, I do remember a brief story about a judge being harassed outside of her home but didn't make the connection to the Kim Potter trial.

Geeze, all of these trials are running together, now.
Old Sarge
AG
Owlagdad said:

BaileyAg said:

Build him a statue!!

Hope it gets hit by lightning, like the Fentanyl Floyd mural.
Green is the new RED.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.