We have reached the blatant coverup stage of the vax campaign

5,348 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by YouBet
BAP Enthusiast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

Quote:

U
p to 300,000 people in the UK are facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder (PPSD), two London physicians have warned.

This could result in a 4.5 per cent rise in cardiovascular cases nationally because of the effects of PPSD, with those aged between 30 to 45 most at-risk, they claim.

>pandemic stress

Ah yes it's stress that is causing people to have random heart attacks from the micro clots in their body from the vaccine.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/i-see-we-have-now-reached-the-cover

Quote:

these truths are gaining currency. this is a clear counter-lie/backfire set to try to head them off and provide a false explanation for these increasingly unavoidably obvious outcomes.

there is a point where one cannot plead incompetence any longer, a line across which one becomes deliberately pernicious and predatory and seeks to lie to save their own hide at the expense of others.

reasonable people might argue about where that is.

but this is WAY over that line. it's pure propaganda and cannot even be couched as "it's for their own good." this is an attempt to mask and shift the cause of serious harm while allowing that harm to continue.
XXXVII
Some of that is discussed in this video below. Even if you only watch part of it, you will be pissed.

DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
DallasAg 94
Every you get 100% Vaxx, you lose your control and can just blame it on the stress of the Pandemic.

If you have a percentage UnVaxx'ed... you can determine if it is the stress of the Pandemic... or the Vaxx.

I will remain in the "Control Group."
Cromagnum
AG
Ah yes. PPSD. A built in excuse for any "unexplainable" health malady, mental issue, or any catch-all excuse people want to pull out of their asses later on.
DD88
AG
PCC_80
AG
I am guessing that with every Booster they push we will see more and more PPSD.

How many Heart Attacks do we need to see before we realize these vaxes are more dangerous than the virus.
Demosthenes81
AG
And I am sure the "stress" is primarily caused by the measures needed due to the unvaxxed.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
coconutED
AG
Well, the FDA claims it will take 55 years to comply with an FOI request. That should tell you everything you need to know.
annie88
AG
Reached it?

We've been in it since day one.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Stat Monitor Repairman
coconutED said:

Well, the FDA claims it will take 55 years to comply with an FOI request. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Cooked up the vaccine in 5 months but created 55-years worth of documents. Sounds legit.
Cromagnum
AG
Can't wait until this is the default excuse given for poor performance at work in the coming years. I really am not looking forward to working with all thr rejects coming out of high school and college right now.
BAP Enthusiast
Cromagnum said:

Can't wait until this is the default excuse given for poor performance at work in the coming years. I really am not looking forward to working with all thr rejects coming out of high school and college right now.

If you go by some of what the doctors and independent researchers are saying about the vax in some papers, none of the vaxxed will be alive by then.
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
Cromagnum said:

Ah yes. PPSD. A built in excuse for any "unexplainable" health malady, mental issue, or any catch-all excuse people want to pull out of their asses later on.
And guess what the solution will be...

More Government!!!
rocky the dog
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BigRobSA
Cromagnum said:

"I can't come in...my AIDS is acting up!"-Chris Rock
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Slyfox07
AG
I actually believe this. I'm consistently shocked at how Covid has absolutely broken people mentally.

My sister in law is a doctor and she complains to me almost daily about how many people call her or come to her clinic in an absolute PANIC thinking they have 'Omicron'.

The media has broken society, and it's broken a large percentage of people around the world.
DD88
AG
Here is a Freudian slip from the CDC Director concerning the vaccines:

https://rumble.com/vpuyfa-cdc-directors-oops-moment.htm
AGHouston11
AG
Fauci and CDC says not to worry they will have a booster to address this in about 2 months ......
fightingfarmer09
coconutED said:

I'm always amazed by this logic. They should be required to copy, paste, and then publish the documents. When we submit everything to EPA for pesticides that entire document packet is readily available electronically.
Old McDonald
PaulC_80 said:

these vaxes are more dangerous than the virus.

according to what, some dude posting on substack?
gig em 02
Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

According to the available data, the vaccine is more dangerous to the average person than the virus. That's before we even have long term evidence of the dangers of the vaccine. The scary part is the burden to prove that the vaccine is safe should be on the person promoting the vaccine, and the law has been completely flipped for some reason.
Waffledynamics
AG
Even if this were true (and it's not), it's more of a reason for them to stop stressing everyone the **** out.
TRADUCTOR
No coverup, called gaslighting and it is working.
Ellis Wyatt
gig em 02 said:

Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

According to the available data, the vaccine is more dangerous to the average person than the virus. That's before we even have long term evidence of the dangers of the vaccine. The scary part is the burden to prove that the vaccine is safe should be on the person promoting the vaccine, and the law has been completely flipped for some reason.
And the companies have been given legal immunity. Weird.

The vaccine nearly killed me. Covid has not.
fullback44
AG
The only Omnicron I have are those 12 vodka sodas I had last night, my head hurts and I feel like chit ! Dam omicron vodka took away all my smelling abilities, hell I couldn't even see straight
Old McDonald
gig em 02 said:

Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

then share the data. this claim gets asserted here all the time without evidence.
SeMgCo87
AG
Old McDonald said:

gig em 02 said:

Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

then share the data. this claim gets asserted here all the time without evidence.
Read the other thread on pg1...they have multiple links to FDA data...

And it is 1200+ deaths out of 42,000+ reported Adverse Effects from the Vaccine.

That's about 2.8% death rate...the virus is what...1-2% maybe?
AggiEE
SeMgCo87 said:

Old McDonald said:

gig em 02 said:

Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

And it is 1200+ deaths out of 42,000+ reported Adverse Effects from the Vaccine.

LOL. That is not how stats work.

I'm against vaccine mandates but people need to stop throwing around doomsday bull**** about the vaccine stats to fit their narrative.
Old McDonald
SeMgCo87 said:

Old McDonald said:

gig em 02 said:

Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

yeah, people seem to be misunderstanding what that dataset meant. it was a set of 42,000 adverse effects reported out of ALL Pfizer vaccinations up through Feb 2021 (the total is redacted in the study but by then something like 40MM americans had gotten vaccinated).

i mean let's use just a little critical thinking here. 200 million people are fully vaccinated in the US. if the death rate of the vaccine was 3%, we'd have 6 million dead Americans. you really think that could be true and no one know about it? worldwide that would mean 100 million deaths from the vaccine. is the world collectively conspiring to cover up 100 million deaths? no one noticed 3 out of every hundred people they know who got vaccinated dropped dead?
geoag58
AG
Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

Not to worry, noone will call you dumbass for fifty-five years
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Stat Monitor Repairman

Dentist in Japan tries to fake getting the vaccine by using a silicone arm.

Nurse gets suspicious and reports him.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/italian-dentist-fake-arm-covid-vaccine/507-1330a61f-cae1-4c42-985e-dfb33f6c3a1f
Old McDonald
geoag58 said:

Old McDonald said:

PaulC_80 said:

Not to worry, noone will call you dumbass for fifty-five years

the only dumbasses in this thread are the people saying the vaccine is more dangerous than the virus, without evidence
ord89
AG
coconutED said:

I think it is now 75 years...
Ord89
YouBet
AG
Isn't this UK situation due to them relying mostly on the Astra Zeneca vaccine?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.