There Won't be Low Bail for This Guy...in Mexico

3,405 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Texasclipper
Texasclipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Justice will likely be served to this psycho in a Mexican prison hell hole. No excuses taken down there. No low bail either.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/washington-woman-beaten-death-cancun-hotel-vacation-boyfriend-arrested

I never understand why women take up with and then stay with these idiots. Do you think this clown was charming on the first date? or second? Not a bad looking girl, so it shouldn't have been a lack of choices. Very sad for her.
ShaggySLC
I get liking weed, but to name your daughter Sativa is pretty bold. I imagine this "tortured soul" pulled on her heartstrings until she started having feelings. Then he started trying to control her. It's really sad because she realized she needed to get out and homeboy couldn't handle it.
medwriter
Texasclipper said:

Justice will likely be served to this psycho in a Mexican prison hell hole. No excuses taken down there. No low bail either.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/washington-woman-beaten-death-cancun-hotel-vacation-boyfriend-arrested

I never understand why women take up with and then stay with these idiots. Do you think this clown was charming on the first date? or second? Not a bad looking girl, so it shouldn't have been a lack of choices. Very sad for her.
Very attractive young lady. She also appears to be a very happy person with a positive attitude. You can tell a lot from a person's smile. She looked to be a bright young lady and as you said about not understanding why women take up with these (in my opinion) animals. I think it demonstrates how they think they can change someone for the better. They pursue these types because they have such goodness in their hearts they think they can make that person better.

Observations: It's the first time that I've heard of the term "femicide." As for her first name Sativa, it doesn't necessarily mean that she was named after weed. A google search finds that Sativa means "cultivated" and "plants that promote good health." Even if her father named her with marijuana in mind, I really don't think it's a negative. I'm not a pot smoker myself but I know of many people who have been helped by smoking or consuming marijuana. It most definitely has the potential for helping someone as opposed to alcohol.

BaileyAg
AG
Damn hippies
ShaggySLC
Definitely agree with your post. I also wasn't taking a swing at marijuana. Agree with your take on that. Just them being from Washington, pretty easy to put those two together. Sativa is a get up and go strain of bud.

Reading the article, I have no doubt she tried to see all the good in everything, and tried to see the good in this guy. There were red flags though it seems like and she knew it was time to get out.
Not Coach Jimbo
Terrible loss and no excuse, but...

Sativa?.. really?
Rapier108
Texasclipper said:

I never understand why women take up with and then stay with these idiots.
I've said the same thing for 25+ years. Can't even count how many women I've known in my lifetime who went from one loser boyfriend to another, and would stay with them forever, despite verbal and physical abuse.

If a good man asks them out, they refuse because "he's boring" or some other such tripe.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Texasclipper
AG
Rapier108 said:

Texasclipper said:

If a good man asks them out, they refuse because "he's boring" or some other such tripe.
The bad boy syndrome! "Yes, he treats me like crap, beats me, and verbally abuses me but he isn't boring when he's slamming me against the wall and breaking my ribs! And I love him."

Yes, this seems to be a common and not a new thing among young women especially. Some grow out of it but many don't. And some like this young lady never get the opportunity to grow out of it.
12th Man
AG
"Femicide"? Is that a thing now?
91AggieLawyer
AG
Rapier108 said:

Texasclipper said:

I've said the same thing for 25+ years. Can't even count how many women I've known in my lifetime who went from one loser boyfriend to another, and would stay with them forever, despite verbal and physical abuse.

This answer isn't going to make sense, but I think at least with some women it has something to do with unfulfillment from their father. Someone I'm close to had it to a VERY slight extent (one guy); my cousin has essentially lived her life with it -- going from one guy to the next. She's ruined some good relationships with good guys (3 or 4 at least) for losers. Not necessarily all bad guys that beat her up, though there were a few of those. They somehow get it in their head that they're not worthy of actually being loved and when a good guy shows interest, a defense mechanism of sorts springs up.

In fairness, most teenage girls that have some form of this grow out of it by college or some time around this. Others, like the one I mentioned, have maybe a one or two and done deal. And the rest, like my cousin, seem to make a lifestyle out of it.

Also, to be fair to the girls I speak of that grew out of it, we guys have to admit we often were (at least initially) attracted to the "bad girl" type. Some times more than just "attracted" to. Some of you guys need to grab a mirror.
Buzzy
Rapier108 said:

Texasclipper said:

You can say it, they crave drama. Good or bad, to them it is never boring.
Wild West Pimp Style
Rapier108
I doesn't make sense to most guys because we tend to think with more logic than with feelings and emotions.

What funny/sad is it can be women of any kind. I've even seen it with women in church, who one would think would want a good, Christian man rather than a low life.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Buzzy
Rapier108 said:

I doesn't make sense to most guys because we tend to think with more logic than with feelings and emotions.

What funny/sad is it can be women of any kind. I've even seen it with women in church, who one would think would want a good, Christian man rather than a low life.
They'd be the most susceptible to believe God can change a man for the better, so most likely to be with these types. They're also the most likely to believe a woman should be submissive to a man, so they'll take the abuse and tell themselves it is God's will.
Wild West Pimp Style
Sid Farkas
AG
Not Coach Jimbo said:

Terrible loss and no excuse, but...

Sativa?.. really?
if her parents had been drunks instead of dopeheads maybe they wouldve named her 'Rye' or 'Vermouth'
DGrimesAg92
So Americans can find ways to murder people without guns?
CyclingAg82
AG
12th Man said:

I thought the same thing? whiskey tango foxtrot
Jason C.
AG
12th Man said:

It is in Mexico. There's been over the last decade at least an effort to get dudes to stop killing and abusing their women. It's a special category of crime sort of akin to a hate crime here in the US in some states. I don't expect it to catch on here. The media reporting here is probably just picking up on the Mexico reporting and investigation terminology.
Texasclipper
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

Also, to be fair to the girls I speak of that grew out of it, we guys have to admit we often were (at least initially) attracted to the "bad girl" type. Some times more than just "attracted" to. Some of you guys need to grab a mirror.
You are right about this. "Bad girls" tend to put out more, so there's that, but MOST guys don't marry the "bad girl". Some do though, because they have self esteem issues or the sex is good.

But most of us guys have seen women who have great personalities and are attractive and yet they reject the boring good guy and then whine about there not being any good guys while they cycle through loser after loser.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.