Grassroots America, Texas Covid-19 summit

8,308 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JR Ewing
MeatDr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finished bachelor's in '07 and master's in '10. I wasn't in Rosenthal a TON because I wasn't a Savell student, but we might have crossed paths at some point!
richardag
MeatDr said:

I totally get you. The people we are supposed to trust are untrustworthy, and then where do you go? And I honestly default the same way you do. But since science is my area, alarm bells went off with this one.

I'm doing this with a 6 month old in my lap or strapped to me, and I'm on my phone, so I can't look at it as thoroughly as I'd like, but here is a paper published this August that reviewed all of the research available at that time. Here is the link for anyone interested: "Remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19 - PubMed" https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34350582/

Authors conclusions:
"Based on the currently available evidence, we are moderately certain that remdesivir probably has little or no effect on all-cause mortality at up to day 28 in hospitalised adults with SARS-CoV-2 infection. We are uncertain about the effects of remdesivir on clinical improvement and worsening. There were insufficient data available to validly examine the effect of remdesivir on mortality in subgroups depending on the extent of respiratory support at baseline. Future studies should provide additional data on efficacy and safety of remdesivir for defined core outcomes in COVID-19 research, especially for different population subgroups. This could allow us to draw more reliable conclusions on the potential benefits and harms of remdesivir in future updates of this review. Due to the living approach of this work, we will update the review periodically."

TLDR:
So basically all the research comparing against control or placebo shows no mortality difference with Remdesivir treatment. Its not in their conclusions but actually did find a lower vent rate for patients treated before it got to that point. Everything else is a crapshoot including other adverse outcomes outside of ventilation.
https://c19rmd.com/

I know a lot of people disparage this site, however they do cite numerous studies. They list 23 remdesivir mortality studies. The have 3 hospitalization studies involving remdesivir studies that were not good.

Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
fullback44
AG
MeatDr said:

Yes 53 percent is numerically higher, but it wasn't statistically significant. So you can't make assumptions that the death rate was worse with remdesivir. The difference is less than the margin of error.
He also states that the US has something like 10 times the deaths per capita than ANY other country in the entire world.. says it directly related to remdisiver and suppression of ivermectin and HCQ… why such high deaths.. unless your driving them with bad medicines
AggieSarah01
AG
Although I do have to wonder how much of this is because America is so much more obese than most other countries?
XXXVII
Finished watching it. So much corruption with the COVID-19 response uncovered.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Forum Troll
AG
fullback44 said:

MeatDr said:

Yes 53 percent is numerically higher, but it wasn't statistically significant. So you can't make assumptions that the death rate was worse with remdesivir. The difference is less than the margin of error.
He also states that the US has something like 10 times the deaths per capita than ANY other country in the entire world.. says it directly related to remdisiver and suppression of ivermectin and HCQ… why such high deaths.. unless your driving them with bad medicines
Per worldometer, US is ranked 20th in COVID deaths per 1M population. Thats 4 times higher than world average but no where close to 10 times higher than any other nation. Sounds like quackery or misinterpretation.
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

Frau Whitmer in MI made it illegal to buy seeds to grow your own food.
huh?
Gigemags382
AG
Yea I watched the first 30 minutes, thought it sounded like Dr Bryan Ardis was a quack, looked him up and he's a chiropractor, came here to post about it and see this is already being discussed.

Don't get me wrong, nothing makes sense about how this Covid situation has been handled. I want to know the truth about what's going on in the world. But when the rebuttal to deception and lies is a bunch of quackery, I just end up tuning it out and decide I'm ok living in ignorance on this topic rather than spending my life trying to decipher all this junk. But it's sad what we've come to.
JOHN2010
AG
I'd say it's a must watch
AgBQ-00
AG
During the lockdowns in Michigan the governor put out executive orders making it illegal to buy seeds to grow food.
Forbes article
jeremy
AG
He's by far the worst. Most other speakers have better data and presentations.
fullback44
AG
Forum Troll said:

fullback44 said:

MeatDr said:

Per worldometer, US is ranked 20th in COVID deaths per 1M population. Thats 4 times higher than world average but no where close to 10 times higher than any other nation. Sounds like quackery or misinterpretation.
It was 4 1/2 hours long … those details may be off .. but it really doesn't matter if you listen to,what these extremely concerned Drs are saying… I promise those guys aren't quacks, they care about each and every patient they treat and they don't like what some of their fellow Drs have been told to do …not do they like the drugs their fellow Drs are being told to use that do not work
jeremy
AG
Amazing how far American and the world have fallen.
JR Ewing
AG
jeremy said:

Amazing how far American and the world have fallen.

Agreed...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.