Grassroots America, Texas Covid-19 summit

8,322 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JR Ewing
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone on here heard of this? Nearly impossible to find the video using Google searches or youtube searches.

It's a panel of doctors speaking out against the vaccines and faucci.

The video quality is not excellent and you cannot see all of the slides. I wish it was better video because the content is phenomenal.

I dare you to watch 10 minutes of it. I'm a sceptic of pretty much everything that's happening in America, but I was still surprised by some of these numbers.

You'll have to scroll down and click the video link. If anyone can provide a clean link, I appreciate it.

[link]https://mb.ntd.com/texas-covid-19-summit-covid-19-vaccines-are-they-safe-and-effective_703962.html[/link]

baseballaficionado
jeremy
AG
3.5 hours into this. It's incredible. Everything is more malicious than I ever imagined.
Pookers
AG
jeremy said:

3.5 hours into this. It's incredible. Everything is more malicious than I ever imagined.
You might post some cliffs.
jeremy
AG
Cliff notes:

Several doctors with amazing credentials who seem to actually care about truth and patient care.

First or second doctor said Faucii is a serial killer and backed it up with data. Remdesivir goes on trial and it's more guilty than OJ. That drug is horrid. And faucci and other big wigs know it.

Lots of good doctors are using early treatments to fight Covid with success and doing it right. So they're being suppressed.

Don't watch unless you want to get pissed.

Pookers
AG
jeremy said:

Cliff notes:

Several doctors with amazing credentials who seem to actually care about truth and patient care.

First or second doctor said Faucii is a serial killer and backed it up with data. Remdesivir goes on trial and it's more guilty than OJ. That drug is horrid. And faucci and other big wigs know it.

Lots of good doctors are using early treatments to fight Covid with success and doing it right. So they're being suppressed.

Don't watch unless you want to get pissed.

Gotcha, thanks.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
What about for those who are already vaccinated, what do they say?
-Ben There/R.C.
PCC_80
AG
About 1 1/2 hrs in. Worth a watch. Lots of good info.

We are also being lied to by our politicians, a lot. A lot of people need to be put in jail. Some probably need to be hung.
fullback44
AG
Un f Ing believable… it's 2:15 am and I just finishing watching all 4 1/2 hours of this video.. folks if you thought something nefarious was going on or you have been uneasy about all of this.. it's because what you have been thinking is wrong is actually wrong.

I suggest everyone of you watch and listen to this video.. your foggy vision (like mine was - at least on some of what is going on) will become very very clear real quickly. These vaccines are not working; they are injecting these spikes your bodies.. they then can cause serious harm.

Thank you for posting this and please people, pass this along, there are a lot of people out there that just can't put a finger on all of this, they are lost with all the dis-information being reported…. You will not be lost after watching all 4 1/2 hours of this video conference…..

The Drs in the video are extremely passionate about helping people and educating the public on what is going on
MouthBQ98
AG
I've suspected that some of the medical leadership on this pandemic are aware of gross errors they made leading up to it and in reaction to it, and are engaged in a constant effort to escape accountability through distraction.
XXXVII
What type of harm are they claiming the spike proteins cause?
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I've suspected that some of the medical leadership on this pandemic are aware of gross errors they made leading up to it and in reaction to it, and are engaged in a constant effort to escape accountability through distraction.
Great point, just like Cuomo and how he was doing everything he could to hide his murderous behavior in NY. Same exact pattern. It's probably the main reason why they don't want to do an extensive review and documentation of comorbidities.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

What about for those who are already vaccinated, what do they say?

They give warnings about what effects you may encounter.

It's an excellent collection of doctors and professionals. I was impressed that most of them didn't flat out condemn the vaccines, but rather provided the facts and numbers so that you could decide if it was right for you. And for some it might be right - especially in immunodeficiency type situations.
NTAS
OK, so maybe the jab is not safe or effective

but it is still free, right.........................................right?
Nasreddin
Do you guys remember when the world wasn't ****ed?
AgBQ-00
AG
Does anyone have the slides? I am ~ an hour in and would love to have these slides that are off screen
sleepybeagle
AG
Robin Hood Was A Thief said:

Do you guys remember when the world wasn't ****ed?
I do.
newsjunkie
In the process of watching it....damn, this needs to be seen by everyone! Can anyone help me out with the website the first doctor gave to download medical directives? I am hearing impaired and there are no captions so I cant catch everything.
YouBet
AG
Has there been any data or confidence factor on the long-term effects of these vaccines? IOW, are you forever stuck with whatever change these vaccines may have produced in your body or does it go away over time as the vaccine becomes less effective?
kingj3
AG
newsjunkie said:

In the process of watching it....damn, this needs to be seen by everyone! Can anyone help me out with the website the first doctor gave to download medical directives? I am hearing impaired and there are no captions so I cant catch everything.
i think

https://thedrardisshow.com/
newsjunkie
Thanks
fullback44
AG
XXXVII said:

do your own research and watch the video.. the answers are there, Im not interested in talking about it too much right now, so dam pissed after watching that ,,, we live in an evil society
XXXVII
Starting to watch it now. At about 12 min in a doctor says the vaccines have killed 750 children while COVID-19 has only killed about 350 children.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
AgBQ-00
AG
Hour and a half in. Holy cow this is completely eye opening. It is putting what we have all seen and perceived into a good presentation. Everyone should listen to and watch this.
goags2
AG
Dr. Peter McCullough, aggie md

Everyone should bookmark and archive this in case it gets deleted
AustinScubaAg
AG
XXXVII said:

The same harm they cause if you get Covid. The real question is how long the spike proteins are produced after the jab. This is the major difference between novavax and the other vaccines is that the novavax vaccine caries the spike protein as opposed to the others which cause your body to generate it.

LSB_2002
AG
Dr. Katarina Lindley.....my hometown of Brock doc. She is awesome. Went for forever without COVID, up until a couple months ago. She sailed right through it (like most people).
Ags4DaWin
AustinScubaAg said:

XXXVII said:

The same harm they cause if you get Covid. The real question is how long the spike proteins are produced after the jab. This is the major difference between novavax and the other vaccines is that the novavax vaccine caries the spike protein as opposed to the others which cause your body to generate it.

I have been saying this for a LOOOOONG time.

This was always my concern with the mRNA vaccines.

Virally infected cells naturally show signs and begin to exhibit protein markers in their cell membrane that trigger the immune system to systematically kill them so they can no longer create the virus and thus the protein.

I asked long ago if these mRNA vaccines produce a similar response and expressed concern that if they did not then there is literally no way to know how long ur hijacked cells shed the spike protein which is the main inflammation causing agent and also a major damager of cell membranes throughout the body. The other concern being that cells whose protein function is altered can exhibit tumor like properties if they don't get told to kill themselves or get killed by the immune system.

The spike protein also has the potential to form precipitates that can cause long term inflammation disorders, autoimmune diseases, and inflammatory damage to cells as delayed hypersensitivity reactions- all of which can happen 1-3 months after the precipitates form.

Noone anywhere I read in medical journals and studies had answers to these questions.

saw a patient the other day.

has not been able to use her arm because of parasthesia for 3 months after her second dose. Her arm has been in a sling and unusable for 3 months. told me her doctor told her that the person who administered the vaxx just administered it wrong and that it had nothing to do with the vaxx itself.

but she was still thrilled she got the vaxx.

that is how brainwashed these people are.
richardag
newsjunkie said:

Including The Senate and House of Representatives
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
AustinScubaAg said:

XXXVII said:

The vaccines interfere with our bodies normal response to a virus. The COVID-19 doesn't interfere with our normal response to a virus. The second speaker addressed this and gave the example of t-cells in our tear drops and nasal mucus.

This is an example of how and why the vaccinated seem to be super spreaders.

I get this from the 1st hour of the video and would be more than willing to listen to arguments, but it currently appears our bureaucracy is off the rails and doing untold harm.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
ProgN
AgBQ-00
AG
At 2hr 30min, the doctor talking is talking about the spike protein is doing damage. He is talking about studies that show the body produces the spike for >10 months. So if we are doing boosters every 6 months the harmful spike that causes the damage is never cleared from the body. And the inflammatory bodily response continues.

This is either nefarious in its intent or this is a nationwide Tuskegee experiment on the populace they view as expendable. AND THEY ARE PUTTING THE KIDS ON THE FRONT LINE!!!
AgBQ-00
AG
He goes on to add that Australia has purchased so that they have enough for 14 doses per person SEVEN YEARS!!! Canada has purchased enough for 5 YEARS of doses at 6month intervals
Muy
AG
If once and for all the truth of the dangers of these vaccines is set free, watch the media and Dems immediately credit Trump for all of this.
NASAg03
This website also has many accomplished medical professionals and researchers speaking out against the common narratives and policies, and as formed in May 2021 as a direct response.

https://brownstone.org/
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.