So the Michigan school shooter is being charged with murder AND terrorism.......

9,449 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by suburban cowboy
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hope he burns in hell....

Why did the Wisconsin parade murderer not also get charged with terrorism?????

complete BS.....

Waiting on the ethnicity of the Michigan shooter, but I can guess......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Didn't you know, you can only be a terrorist if you are white male.
rgag12
AG
The car in Wisconsin was charged with terrorism
HumpitPuryear
AG
Mostly white suburb. If a POC dies expect hate crime charges to be added.
UTExan
This appears to be the shooter. If so, he is really undersized for his age and I can understand him being bullied.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262809/Michigan-high-school-shooter-15-refusing-speak-juvenile-center.html
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
annie88
AG
raiderjay said:

complete BS.....

And the media didn't talk about a terrorist angle at all from the Waukesha thing. Because he was a black supremacists who had made black supremacist comments talked about killing whites. That is absolute domestic terrorism. Once again because he's not white the media just brushed past it, even try to insinuate that he tried to stop and didn't mean to hit as many people as he did and then also blamed it on a car.

Now they're gonna focus on this one.

They will do anything to push the bull**** white supremacists narrative. And apparently even posters on this site can't understand that.

Also cue the people saying had he been black he would be dead and not have been taken alive although we just saw that in Waukesha as well as the one with the boy who killed the teenagers and got released on bail him out to party. He was black as well.

Once again it's all about the racist narrative. but only white racists. Black racist don't seem to be important to them or get the outrage.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Pinche Guero
AG
You mean he wasn't released on bail, and had a party thrown for him by his family
johnnyblaze36
AG
Don't worry-the blue check brigade is already all over it. As most have stated in other threads, unlike these tards that see everything through the prism of race and politics, we see it through that of law and order.

This kid should fry. The black supremacist in Wisconsin should fry. And Kyle Rittenhouse is still a hero.

annie88
AG
These same vile piece of ****s remain completely silent on the Waukesha massacre. But of course because they can associate it with Trump and a white person here they go. And the media will completely support it and push it themselves. They had basically already forgotten about the waukesha a vowed black supremacist who promised to kill white people and did

We live in a very disgusting time.
BigBrother
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Don't worry-the blue check brigade is already all over it. As most have stated in other threads, unlike these tards that see everything through the prism of race and politics, we see it through that of law and order.

This kid should fry. The black supremacist in Wisconsin should fry. And Kyle Rittenhouse is still a hero.

Hmm. What about Red-Suv dude? Wonder what's up with him?
Teslag
AG
Who knew all the Chicago shootings were white kids
Rapier108
YNB is one of the biggest pieces of **** racists on the planet and one of the few people I wish bad upon. She would gladly send every white person into the gas chambers, and be the one to pull the lever to drop the pellets.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
annie88
AG
CNN in full push.

TxTarpon
Yeah, well he will be a cell block punk soon enough.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
AggDogg61
johnnyblaze36 said:

Apparently, she has not been the some of the black neighborhoods in Chicago.
cmag
Did the kid have a racial or political motive? If not, just murder in my book. Just like MathBoi.
Repeat the Line
HumpitPuryear said:

Mostly white suburb. If a POC dies expect hate crime charges to be added.

Can you imagine the devastation and chaos if Rittenhouse had shot Jumpkick Man?
MouthBQ98
AG
He was likely targeting specific tormentors and did not want to necessarily cause widespread public fear to advance a political or social cause. I don't see terrorism as a likely motive in the school shooting.
Aust Ag
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

He was likely targeting specific tormentors and did not want to necessarily cause widespread public fear to advance a political or social cause. I don't see terrorism as a likely motive in the school shooting.
These school killings are the most wasteful and frustrating things. Kids shooting kids. And this stupid kid will spend the rest of his life in jail before it really got off the ground, what.a dumb azz. Likely because some other kids were mean or said mean things....for this they must die?? Just such a waste and stupid all around.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Agreed. So useless
White Liberals=The Worst
So now the term "terrorism" has been so *******ized/weaponized, it just means when a white lunatic kills people?

Every day, there are a thousand signs that this is unsustainable and that we are in need of a national divorce.
aggiehawg
AG

vansprinkle
AG
Still nobody saying anything about the school shooting in Fort Worth? I think that was a more apples to apples comparison, considering both kids responded with violence after being bullied.
FCBlitz
At home drawing pictures
Of mountain tops
With him on top
Lemon yellow sun
Arms raised in a V
And the dead lay in pools of maroon below
Muy
AG
raiderjay said:

complete BS.....

Because we know
Muy
AG
aggiehawg said:

There was a time when it was super obvious who the major weirdos were.
Johnny04
What's the justification for the terrorism charge? What ideology or political motivation was behind the killings?
suburban cowboy
AG
vansprinkle said:

Still nobody saying anything about the school shooting in Fort Worth? I think that was a more apples to apples comparison, considering both kids responded with violence after being bullied.

but the black one got cheap bail and is a hero, complete with a welcome home party
Owlagdad
Muy said:

aggiehawg said:

There was a time when it was super obvious who the major weirdos were.
Yes, but the liberals told us to leave them be, told parents to let them find themselves instead of making them shape up. Teachers praised their weird thoughts, they have no fear of going hungry or being homeless.

Used to baffle me when everyone but the parent knew a kid was headed downhill.
PhatMack19
AG
The parents are on the run now? Wow

Police looking for their black Kia SUV
PhatMack19
AG

txags92
AG
What happened to the thread about the parents?
aggiehawg
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Probably not the best action on their part Just adding more charges against them.
C@LAg
just making it worse on themselves
74OA
AG
Fleeing or just looking to escape the pressure for a while? Nowhere to go.

"On Tuesday, prior to the shooting, another teacher alerted school officials to a drawing the teacher found on Ethan Crumbley's desk. It contained a drawing of a gun pointing at the words "the thoughts won't stop, help me," the prosecutor said.

There was also a drawing of a bullet with the words "blood everywhere" written above it and a drawing of a person who appeared to have been shot twice and was bleeding. McDonald said the drawing of the person included a laughing emoji and the phrases "my life is useless" and "the world is dead."

After the teacher found the drawing, Ethan Crumbley was removed from class and his parents were asked to come down to the school immediately. A counselor showed the parents the drawing but Ethan Crumbley had already altered it and scratched out some of the images and words, according to McDonald.

The parents were told they needed to get Ethan Crumbley into counseling within 48 hours, McDonald said.
"James and Jennifer Crumbley resisted the idea of their son leaving the school at that time," she said. "Instead, James and Jennifer Crumbley left the high school without their son. He was returned to the high school."
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.