Vaccine Deaths from Trials

17,533 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
boulderaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not talking about baseline death rate across a society. I'm just saying that not all people report their vaccine-related adverse events to VAERS. A number of those who did not report died from them. Only a small fraction of people even know about VAERS much less self-report, so the number of vaccine-related deaths is MUCH higher than "1200 from millions of doses". And now it's even more difficult to trust numbers since they changed the way people are classified as vaccinated: now, you're not "vaccinated" until two weeks AFTER being actually jabbed. So any deaths within that 2 week window post-jab are not considered vax-related, rather are called COVID-related. Pretty smart tactic.
Colonel A. 1976
AG
WOW!!! That is not much out of the number of people vaccinated....

THE SKY IS FALLING
Col. A 1976
BigRobSA
Colonel A. 1976 said:

WOW!!! That is not much out of the number of people vaccinated....

THE SKY IS FALLING

Kind of like the weakass virus.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
cisgenderedAggie
boulderaggie said:

Esteban du Plantier said:

Science Denier said:

So, does this thing actually have a 3% death rate? Or, is someone misinterpreting the data.

Also, when I click the tweet in the OP, I get a message that they suspended the account. Does that mean they suspended MY account? Can anyone see the first tweet in the OP?

I explained above, but will reiterate. The 42000 number is the number of self reported adverse events from the millions of doses given between December and February.

1200 deaths from all causes across millions of doses.

No, the vaccine does not have a 3% mortality rate.

Consider that more than 100 million Americans have been vaccinated. Obviously 3million have not died from the vaccine.
I think your interpretation of the 3% mortality rate of the 42000 "self-reported" is spot on, but only a fraction of folks self-report, so your statement about 1200 deaths should read more like, "1200 deaths from 42k individuals who self-reported adverse events across millions of doses within that window of time." Therefore the number of deaths is much higher than what is reported here, likely by factors.

What's interesting is to compare the number deaths recorded by VAERS throughout it's history by year. This is the only chart i could dig up, so any recent reporting is not shown unfortunately.

How do dead people self report their death?

These AEs do not have to be reported by the person that experienced them. All spontaneously reported means is that they weren't solicited by Pfizer or one of their investigators. Perhaps it's different with a vaccine than a drug, but I doubt it especially with EUA, but I expect most medical facilities are required to report AEs that are presented. Just assuming the normal order of interactions for people that die, especially more elderly people and double especially if they died after some kind of AE attributable to a pharmacolgical intervention, I would expect that deaths is probably closer to a correct representation of actual incidence than the overall number of AEs, which are always severely underreported.

Long story shot, where are the bodies from those that died after having vaccine-associated AEs that aren't captured?
BigRobSA
cisgenderedAggie said:

How do dead people self report their death?

By mail-in, like their Dem votes.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
ham98
Filing a VAERS report is cumbersome. Most doctors and nurses are too lazy to do it. The number of adverse reactions is a lot more than being reported
cisgenderedAggie
ham98 said:

Filing a VAERS report is cumbersome. Most doctors and nurses are too lazy to do it. The number of adverse reactions is a lot more than being reported

I remain skeptical that deaths are being substantially underreported. That seems like it merits a little less laziness, or belief in a coordinated and unified conspiracy across most of the medical community (which seems less likely).
boulderaggie
AG
My Father-in-law passed away this year shortly after getting the vaccine. Died from multiple organ failure. Was fine before and had no comorbidities. I have no idea if his wife filed a report. My wife and I didn't. I probably didn't even know about VAERS at that time. Was his death vaccine-related?? Underreporting is real. The gov says so itself: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html
cisgenderedAggie
boulderaggie said:

My Father-in-law passed away this year shortly after getting the vaccine. Died from multiple organ failure. Was fine before and had no comorbidities. I have no idea if his wife filed a report. My wife and I didn't. I probably didn't even know about VAERS at that time. Was his death vaccine-related?? Underreporting is real. The gov says so itself: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

Do you know for sure that the hospital he was in didn't? How do you think a death gets into VAERS if it wasn't reported?
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
Did the people that had adverse effects also have COVID or were they all healthy? Hard to read the report on mobile.
cisgenderedAggie
They report 1927 Covid infections among the 42k cases in that period. No indication of how many of those were also fatal outcome.
OasisMan
AG
Tweet gone?
TRM
AG
OasisMan said:

Tweet gone?
Account got suspended.
Stat Monitor Repairman
backintexas2013 said:

You also know what it's like to **** German hookers. Is that something big to celebrate?
Yes.
94chem
Esteban du Plantier said:

Grapes said:

Is this real? Is this going to completely shut down the vaccine?

What have you read here that's concerning?

3% of people that had an adverse event ended up dying.

The number of people that had an adverse event is a small percentage of the number that actually took the vaccine.

So it's more like 1200 out of a million or millions that took it that ended up dying. And that's all-cause, could be from a plane crash, anything.

And the pregnancy thing, of the pregnant women that had an adverse event, 10% had a miscarriage. Who knows how many pregnant women had no adverse event after the vaccine.

Everyone is freaking out over a misinterpretation of that report.

Edit to add, people seem to think the report is looking at adverse reactions during the clinical trial period.

This is POST authorization, hell it's in the title of the report. Data is from Dec-Feb. USA passed EUA in December, so the pool here is WAY bigger than just the trial group.

Thank you for posting this. You appear to be one of the few people on this thread capable of making change from a $10 bill.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Layne Staley
AG
boulderaggie said:

Very sorry for your loss. I could name the names - exact same thing happened. Friend I'm seeing tonight's mother died the same way with her major organs conking out on her.

Drummer and high school friend of mine who's mother we buried in July died 4 days after Pfizer of both blood clots and an aneurysm in her brain. Perfectly health 73 year old who was prescribed zero medication even 4 months after latest physical.

I could go on.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I am no covidian but I have been involved in product liability and these numbers are pedestrian compared to acne, ED and other voluntary drugs not to mention other more necessary drugs for cholesterol and blood pressure
ChemEAg08
AG
Keeper of The Spirits said:

I am no covidian but I have been involved in product liability and these numbers are pedestrian compared to acne, ED and other voluntary drugs not to mention other more necessary drugs for cholesterol and blood pressure

The numbers are also pretty pedestrian compared to likelihood of death from Covid without a shot.

Also, I can choose to use an acne product, blood pressure product, etc. Brandon doesn't want me to have a choice.
B-1 83
AG
For months now we've been discussing whether deaths were from COVID or with COVID. Suddenly all adverse effects are from the vaccine and not with the vaccine.

I don't believe anybody anymore.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Stat Monitor Repairman
Checking in one-year later. How we doing with all this?
samurai_science
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Well, one lady who developed cancer during the Moderna trial is planning a law suit against Moderna since they will not cover her medical expenses. Her doctors have confirmed its from the vaccine and she has less than two years to live.

Actual Talking Thermos
samurai_science said:

Well, one lady who developed cancer during the Moderna trial is planning a law suit against Moderna since they will not cover her medical expenses. Her doctors have confirmed its from the vaccine and she has less than two years to live.

That's not how cancer works, I'm pretty sure.
samurai_science
Actual Talking Thermos said:

samurai_science said:

Well talk to her doctors.....are you saying fragmented DNA can't cause cancer?

B-1 83
AG
Don't forget the herpes that one poster was convinced the vaccine was responsible for.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Actual Talking Thermos
samurai_science said:

Actual Talking Thermos said:

samurai_science said:

Well talk to her doctors.....are you saying fragmented DNA can't cause cancer?

Lots of stuff can cause cancer. I generally don't think doctors can look at a patient and say to a high degree of certainty this particular person wouldn't have cancer if not for X.

It's a notoriously hard thing to prove in a lawsuit. Sure, the evil company was illegally dumping carcinogenic toxic waste in a way that got into the water supply of this town, and sure the rate of certain cancers in the town is anomalously high, but there would have been some cases regardless and who's to say which cases are the ones that wouldn't have happened anyway? If any? Sometimes cancer clusters can just happen randomly, after all.
fasthorse05
I don't really know either, but I DO know a few erudite doctors at Baylor in Dallas that both believe the vaxx will lead to a significant cancer outbreak. When, how long, I have no idea. Both are Aggies incidentally and told me over a year ago.

These days, I have no doubt the vaxx causes blood clots, miscarriages, and a higher rate of early death. Cancer? I just don't know due to ignorance.

Ever since this topic came up, I've wondered HOW medicine determines who died/were injured from the vaxx and who's illnesses were caused from normal life? Secondly, does an autopsy HAVE to be performed to determine the cause of death?
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Have read about a spike in miscarriages.

Can anyone comment on whether this data is legit?

Whats going on with this issue?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.