Vaccine Deaths from Trials

17,432 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Post removed:
by user
LoudestWHOOP!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Post removed:
by user
AgBQ-00
AG
How many thousands is medical dogma and Marxist/Communist policy going to kill this time?
Martin Q. Blank
SoupNazi2001 said:

1,227 deaths in the first three months of the trials and 42,000 adverse events! No wonder they didn't want to release the information for 55 years.
Adverse events 3:1 female to male.
FriscoKid
AG
We already knew it wasn't free or effective. I guess we know for sure now that it's not safe either. 0 for three isn't bad.

C@LAg
just wait for the huge uptick in cancers
oh no
AG
now shut up and go schedule shots for your healthy school aged children who have already been exposed to covid and never had more than the sniffles for two days ....OR ELSE....
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

1,227 deaths in the first three months of the trials and 42,000 adverse events! No wonder they didn't want to release the information for 55 years.

270 spontaneous abortions. 17 serious cases of breastfeeding babies so it likely passes through the breast milk. But all those pregnant or trying to get pregnant females not getting vaccinated are idiots.
Just think of all the young girls that they gleefully want to get this vaccine. Much less developing young males also.
AgBQ-00
AG
If/when the truth gets out about this there needs to be a sh**ton of people hanged for their part in it.
fullback44
AG
Covidiots will be here in 3,2,1 to say you need another booster shot to keep from dying from the last shot ..
AgResearch
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

270 spontaneous abortions. 17 serious cases of breastfeeding babies so it likely passes through the breast milk. But all those pregnant or trying to get pregnant females not getting vaccinated are idiots.

How many of those from the male group?

/libs
richardag
Maybe I didn't understand, these appear to be post authorization adverse events not trial events.

Still seems unacceptable.

edit spelling
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
fullback44
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

I bet this chart is only a fractionof the real story .. they are now trying to justify vaccine deaths vs natural immunity .. basically saying yeah you may die from the shot but it's better than catching Covid
JR Ewing
AG
They will be required by mandate to an arm near you soon...
AgBQ-00
AG
Another thought...if these are their numbers how much did they fudge them to make them look "good" for the FDA?
cisgenderedAggie
If these documents are released, find them and dig more first. That table is reporting all cases, which would include placebos and events not believed related to a treatment. Death by car crash would be counted this way too. There should be other tables that break down by treatment and by attributes relationship.

If the full documentation is there, there may be listings that describe the events too.
JR Ewing
AG
Nothing to see here.. just blanket protection for the pharma companies from any and all liability while they made $93B more than estimates last year...they contribute to campaigns moreso than the Americans affected by the shot...
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
cisgenderedAggie said:

If these documents are released, find them and dig more first. That table is reporting all cases, which would include placebos and events not believed related to a treatment. Death by car crash would be counted this way too. There should be other tables that break down by treatment and by attributes relationship.

If the full documentation is there, there may be listings that describe the events too.

That info will be in the last 500 pages released in 55 years.
White Liberals=The Worst
SoupNazi2001 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Where are you seeing that? Just curious bc I want to show my wife. We had fully recovered from Covid a few months before we conceived and doctors were aggressively trying to push the vaxxx on her at 5-6mo pregnant. So glad we didn't even mess with it and told them hell to the F no. I realize we likely would have been fine, but not at all worth any additional risk especially since we had natural immunity.

Fevers can be bad for pregnancy. I wonder how many women are having hard flu like symptoms with fever for a few days and losing their baby that way? Then there is the way is supposedly messes with menstrual cycles of so many women.
FriscoKid
AG
waco_aggie05
AG
Even on his link its only 38 pages. Did they release 500 and can you find them somewhere? Didn't see it anywhere using DuckDuckGo or google.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Safe and effective … safe and effective … safe and effective … safe and effective …
FTAG 2000
AG
FriscoKid said:

3%.

The vaccine is at a minimum three times deadlier than the virus.
DrEvazanPhD
sAfE FRee anD EffeCTIve!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Martin Q. Blank said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Pepaw's war on women, or nah?
Bob09
AG
Looks like 27 pregnant women lost babies.

Not 270. Unless I read incorrectly. It's on page 12
Stat Monitor Repairman
Soft genocide.
fullback44
AG
FriscoKid said:

there you go.. if only 10% (or much less) of adverse events were reported, the true death toll and those now F ed up from the shots could be a HUGE number...

but yeah, going on ahead an SALUTE the SHOTS
Post removed:
by user
MapGuy
FriscoKid said:

We already knew it wasn't free or effective. I guess we know for sure now that it's not safe either. 0 for three isn't bad.

Off topic but is that Marine that used to stand and salute at Rolling Thunder? I've ridden past him numerous times but never actually got the chance to shake his hand
Ag for Life
AG
This is the least shocking thing I've read today. Who could have possibly seen this coming?

FJB!
RoadkillBBQ
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Soft genocide.
This is how you reduce the worlds population
FriscoKid
AG
We wouldn't have even needed this dang vaccine if Fauci and the Chinese weren't playing God with viruses. This whole situation just sucks.

Furthermore, I really hope this vaccine isn't really dangerous. I hope it is just ineffective. At this point, that is the best case for all of us.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.