Biological male dresses as female to record girls in the women's restroom

4,445 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Marcus Brutus
TheHoneybadger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's almost as if we warned liberals this crap would happen. Will you brainless liberals ever listen or are you just too far gone into your own mass psychosis?

hbtheduce
AG
Why are you so transphobic?!?!?!?
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
TheHoneybadger said:

It's almost as if we warned liberals this crap would happen. Will you brainless liberals ever listen or are you just too far gone into your own mass psychosis?

So a guy broke the law and got caught. And will be punished. It's almost like the criminal broke the laws that already existed to try and get what they wanted.

And of course, I'm betting this never happened in the last 25 years before the changes.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
TChaney
No worries.

I have been assured by our resident deviant defender crew that this kind of thing will not happen.

He JuSt wAnTeD tO uSe ThE bAtHRoOm AnD gEt MarRiEd.

Hey did anyone notice this slope might be getting a bit slippery lately.

TheHoneybadger
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

TheHoneybadger said:

So a guy broke the law and got caught. And will be punished. It's almost like the criminal broke the laws that already existed to try and get what they wanted.

And of course, I'm betting this never happened in the last 25 years before the changes.
Yes, but why exactly do you think he was emboldened to do this in the way he did it? Do you honestly think that these modern bathroom policies had nothing to do with it?
coolerguy12
AG
He does think that because he lacks the ability to think critically.
Ags4DaWin
Facebook fact checkers have determined that this post is misleading.

He spent 60% of his time peeing.

He only spent 40% of the time photographing and videotaping.

It was a mostly non-rapey pee visit.

You transphobic bigot.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
This is why you pee and poo in the streets now vs Public restrooms
DrEvazanPhD

TheHoneybadger said:

Why do you presume he wanted to break the law? Maybe he was newly trans and just wanted to learn how to pee sitting down. You're so transphobic.
wbt5845
AG
Love Wins!
Boo Weekley
Think of all the pervs who, for years now, have had the perfect defense to "play trans" and spy on women and young girls, but just do not film, take pictures or do anything crazy to get caught.
hangman
And it's almost like the law worked as intended and caught them doing that. How many men have raped women in the same time period? This continues to be a wedge topic of almost no consequence that distracts from healthcare, corporate collusion with politicians, runaway spending and inflation, aging infrastructure, etc.
Not Coach Jimbo
Boo Weekley said:

Think of all the pervs who, for years now, have had the perfect defense to "play trans" and spy on women and young girls, but just do not film, take pictures or do anything crazy to get caught.

Exactly. How many times has this guy done this before and been more discreet.

How many times did he get his rocks off without graduating to recording it.
Science Denier
AG

TheHoneybadger said:

Much easier to do now that dudes are not banned from women's restrooms. Seems like a pretty simple concept.
LOL OLD
wbt5845
AG
BuT tHeY jUsT wAnT tO gO PeE!!!!
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

Yes, but why exactly do you think he was emboldened to do this in the way he did it? Do you honestly think that these modern bathroom policies had nothing to do with it?

Criminals are going to break the law no matter what.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
FamousAgg
Pervs gonna perv, have fun in prison
DrEvazanPhD

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

Guess you're not in favor of "gun control" measures then too?
AggDogg61
Take the punk to a ladies bathroom, chop his balls off while recording it, and then post it all over Social Media, letting these trans-want-a-be know it is better to pee in the correct bathroom.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
DrEvazanPhD said:

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

You'd guess correctly. I doubt you return and address this post though.
DrEvazanPhD

DrEvazanPhD said:

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

Here to address it. Nothing about your posting history seems to indicate you're anything but a leftist shill, so I don't believe you
cevans_40
AG

TheHoneybadger said:

This is what intentionly obtuse looks like
Mayor West
AG

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

Foxes are going to eat the hens anyway, why not just let them into the henhouse legally
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Perfect example of a frog in boiling water.

Wonder what the breaking point is for people who refuse to pay attention, and live in a clown world of delusion pretending everything is perfectly normal?

Ellis Wyatt
hangman said:

And it's almost like the law worked as intended and caught them doing that. How many men have raped women in the same time period? This continues to be a wedge topic of almost no consequence that distracts from healthcare, corporate collusion with politicians, runaway spending and inflation, aging infrastructure, etc.
We don't pass laws that enable hetero rapists.

Degenerates and lunatics need to be told to sit down and shut up and let adults make our policies and pass legislation.
DrEvazanPhD
Hey buddy, I responded to your post. You gonna come back?
BrandoC
AG
I am a Christian before anything. Ask me why I am that and I would gladly tell you why.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
DrEvazanPhD said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

Here to address it. Nothing about your posting history seems to indicate you're anything but a leftist shill, so I don't believe you

What leftist policy do I support in all these posts of mine you have read? It should be easy to find if it's as prolific as you say it is.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
You called me a liar. Do you really want to continue the conversation? If so, that has to be retracted otherwise there is no point.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Mayor West said:

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

Foxes are going to eat the hens anyway, why not just let them into the henhouse legally

So you want to keep women in bathrooms away from rapists? Nobody in or out?
ABATTBQ11
AG

Mayor West said:

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

So you want to keep women in bathrooms away from rapists? Nobody in or out?

No. He just doesn't want to hold the door open for anyone who wants to go in just because they have a wig and a skirt on. It's not that hard.

Might as well say, "People are going to rob Walgreens in San Francisco, why not just prepackage $949 in goods so they can get in and out faster?" If you create avenues to make crime easier, people will take them. Enabling "Muh feelings" shouldn't come at the cost of someone else's safety and security.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Nothing was keeping these pervs out of the bathroom before. We're you or someone else watching the bathroom's before to make sure pervs were dressing up and going in before this?
aggiebq03+

DrEvazanPhD said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

TheHoneybadger said:

TheHoneybadger said:

What leftist policy do I support in all these posts of mine you have read? It should be easy to find if it's as prolific as you say it is.

Do you support people with a dick being allowed to use the women's restroom?

(Don't mean to be crude but you can say dick but not ***** on TexAgs and wanted my question to be clear)
Baron von Bulsh
If a burglar wants to break into your house, they're going to do it.

That doesn't mean we all just leave our doors unlocked.
RGLAG85
AG

Nothing was keeping these pervs out of the bathroom before. We're you or someone else watching the bathroom's before to make sure pervs were dressing up and going in before this?
You truly can't be this dense!

Well, evidence aside.......
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.