Let's Go Brandon song banned from YouTube

3,097 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tysker
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BarKeep_03
AG
Still there for me

fightingfarmer09
The comments on Twitter say all I need to know about the mindset of the party "across the aisle".
BrokeAssAggie
They keep taking it down and then people put it up again
Dan Scott
AG
Racist YouTube keeping the black man down
Garrelli 5000
AG
First I've watched/listened to it and it showed for me. Says from 10/10 and has over 3million views.

If they take that down but keep Eminem's "the storm" - up since 2017 - wouldn't surprise me. He only said he wanted to dump a pot of hot coffee on Trump amongst other things.

Take the trash out staff.
i is smart
AG
Did nascar (or whoever) issue a copyright strike?
aggiedata
AG
It popping up everywhere

MouthBQ98
AG
YouTube = Facist lackeys.
Ernest Tucker
AG
It's wild to me that liberals would be ok with this, we really are in uncharted territory for this country. Who would have imagined a rap song could be banned, by an entity closely aligned with a political party, simply because it is critical of a sitting President. Say what you will about conservative leadership, but we did not have anything close to this form of political repression.

But hey, the youth in Germany were all about Hitler because power was on "their side" and "their team".

I believe history will judge this generation harshly
AgBQ-00
AG
Ernest Tucker said:

It's wild to me that liberals would be ok with this, we really are in uncharted territory for this country. Who would have imagined a rap song could be banned, by an entity closely aligned with a political party, simply because it is critical of a sitting President. Say what you will about conservative leadership, but we did not have anything close to this form of political repression.

But hey, the youth in Germany were all about Hitler because power was on "their side" and "their team".

They are not liberal. They are literally communofascist
Kvetch
AG
It's not the same song. There are 2 let's go Brandon songs
Joseph Parrish
AG
BarKeep_03 said:

Still there for me

I dont think this is the one she is referring to. There was another one that was made by somebody else. I think Bryson Gray is the guy's name.
Coog97
YOU WILL BE SILENCED, PEASANTS!!!!!!!
captkirk
AG
Here is the other one. Hadn't seen this one

thirdcoast
AG
A lot of money to be made these days if you are black and can put out conservative content. Even if you aren't political or a conservative, you can make a lot of money just by doing and saying what most blacks don't want you to.
Wheatables02
AG
Clown world.
Waffledynamics
AG
Post it up on alt-tech
dreyOO
Real liberals should be protecting freedoms like this free speech art, distrusting government over reach and big corporations screwing the little guy.

But we know these aren't real liberals. They're braindead lemmings.
MGS
Earlier this year, Google refused to take down a rap song that encouraged thugs to rob Asian people.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-30/youtube-refuses-to-remove-anti-asian-song-drawing-staff-ire

Quote:

YouTube's refusal to remove a song some employees find racist to people of Asian origin has caused a fracas inside the company, the latest clash in a growing national debate about anti-Asian hate.

Workers at Google's YouTube recently posted on internal message boards to criticize executives who decided against taking down videos featuring the rap song "Meet the Flockers," which debuted in 2014 from recording artist YG. The track, about a burglary, includes lyrics that encourage the targeting of neighborhoods where Chinese people live.

"While we debated this decision at length amongst our policy experts, we made the difficult decision to leave the video up to enforce our policy consistently and avoid setting a precedent that may lead to us having to remove a lot of other music on YouTube," they added in the email, a copy of which was obtained by Bloomberg.
justcallmeharry
S
Still plenty of these on YouTube.

tysker
AG
Ernest Tucker said:

They are the same people that created PMRC because, you know, music (and video games and dungeons and dragons and the internet) might make kids or see hear naughty things.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.