I have discovered what "Let's go Brandon" means but why

3,220 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 10thYrSr
montanagriz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
How does that equate or translate to F Joe Biden?
Pookers
AG
Do you live in a cave or something? Even boomers on Fox news know the origin of this meme.
gibby03
AG
https://www.themix.net/2021/10/nascar-births-a-legend-the-origin-story-of-lets-go-brandon/amp/?utm_source=right-rail-latest
agdaddy04
AG
montanagriz said:

Then you really haven't figured it out.
FaceMask
He/She/Him/Her/They.... don't care what it means.

FJB
montanagriz
S
gibby03 said:

https://www.themix.net/2021/10/nascar-births-a-legend-the-origin-story-of-lets-go-brandon/amp/?utm_source=right-rail-latest
Thank you! Clear explanation from someone.

To the other responses, no I don't watch tv/news. It's hunting season and football only for me.
montanagriz
S
agdaddy04 said:

montanagriz said:

Then you really haven't figured it out.
Which is why I started a thread asking what it means or how related
montanagriz
S
Pookers said:

Do you live in a cave or something? Even boomers on Fox news know the origin of this meme.
I don't watch tv/news. It hasn't been discussed at work. So yes, I live in a cave I guess. I pretty much hunt and watch aggie football besides work and take care of my kiddos
Pookers
AG
montanagriz said:

gibby03 said:

To the other responses, no I don't watch tv/news. It's hunting season and football only for me.
I'm jealous you're able to tune out like that, very nice.
agdaddy04
AG
NASCAR winning driver was named Brandon. After race interview the crowd was chanting **** Joe Biden as it was clear as day. The interviewer lady said "hey they're chanting you're name, Let's Go Brandon". And from there it took off.
Waffledynamics
AG
agdaddy04 said:

NASCAR winning driver was named Brandon. After race interview the crowd was chanting **** Joe Biden as it was clear as day. The interviewer lady said "hey they're chanting you're name, Let's Go Brandon". And from there it took off.
This is the correct answer. Here's the clip:

Stat Monitor Repairman
Dumbass Nascar reporter on NBC tries to cover for pepaw. The whole thing backfires and it sparks a global phenomenon.
12thManftbll
AG
It must have been a confusing couple weeks until you figured it out.
WestAustinAg
AG
It's now a shorthand say FJB without the liberal scolds being able to turn the subject around to 'white supremacists are saying really bad things' and need to have their opinions removed from polite society.
Fireman
AG
This probably sums it up best:

10thYrSr
You know what they sayin' ho. You know what they sayin' tho!

You must be totally off the grid. Screw you for coming back! Enjoy your life of seclusion.i wish I could be like you, but I've gotta few kids and we will be back in a few.

*Sung to let's go Brandon remix*
10thYrSr
montanagriz said:

gibby03 said:

You must be retired already. Don't give a damn about the man making people do things they don't wanna. As long as you can bag that buck, ain't nobody gonna give a....

Sung to the beat of the Weeknd.
You are still innocent until proven guilty. What's changed is what they do to innocent people.

Look closer at your sound card. Does it say "Sorny" or "Panaphonics" on it? Buying computers from a kangaroo in an alleyway will get you what you pay for.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.