Here they come

6,469 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMU1990
Proc92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stop the welfare state and lessen the draw.
Rongagin71
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Needs to be in the media as well. Here's Abbott's chance to be a hero because this issue polls 80%+ against.
The problem is that the 80% will evaporate if he is seen as abusing...we already saw one attempt at this with the "whipping" curfuffle. Actual physicality may be required, but will not play well, and Abbott knows it.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Some people are willing to destroy our country simply becuase they invaders look like them or worship like them.

Tribalism will be our downfall.
Marcus Brutus
B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1451925773259087874?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1451925773259087874%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

WH will do nothing.
If Abbott allows another del rio situation then he should be immediately removed.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?

Well, since we're being invaded.

Armed national guard with a shoot on sight order for anyone crossing onto American soil. Let some other Latin American country take in these people. Or hell, let the Vatican take them in.
Would you shoot a woman or kid crossing?

Honestly, if I were in charge, I'd force people like you to take care of them. Not even joking.
"People like me"? Wtf is that supposed to mean? Now, would you shoot an unarmed person crossing the border? Tell everybody just how tough on illegal immigration you really are.

If you are not willing to do whatever it takes, you support them then.

I wouldnt have to kill a female or kid. Once a couple of the men are shot, the invasion will stop.
Good God Almighty……..
Russians shot people seeking freedom, we do to! They're just going opposite ways. When they capped them, it slowed down, I guess that's good for us, too!

Whatever it takes?????? It doesn't take shooting unarmed, non-violent people. It will take squeezing Mexico and everyone south economically and diplomatically until it hurts. It will take finding some way to hold them, then hauling them back to Mexico and points south. Make it an unpleasant stay with no "come in and disappear until a court date" option. That's easier said than done, but keeping them out is close to impossible. By the way, my son is CDP as well as many of my close friends and associates.

OK, tell you what. We imprison everyone of them to hard labor for 10 years, men, women and children. Housed in a tent city. No exceptions.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
I'm gonna guess that solution won't be liked, either.

Edit: Yup, I called that one.
B-1 83
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1451925773259087874?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1451925773259087874%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

WH will do nothing.
If Abbott allows another del rio situation then he should be immediately removed.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?

Armed national guard with a shoot on sight order for anyone crossing onto American soil. Let some other Latin American country take in these people. Or hell, let the Vatican take them in.

Honestly, if I were in charge, I'd force people like you to take care of them. Not even joking.
"People like me"? Wtf is that supposed to mean? Now, would you shoot an unarmed person crossing the border? Tell everybody just how tough on illegal immigration you really are.

I wouldnt have to kill a female or kid. Once a couple of the men are shot, the invasion will stop.
Good God Almighty……..
Russians shot people seeking freedom, we do to! They're just going opposite ways. When they capped them, it slowed down, I guess that's good for us, too!

Whatever it takes?????? It doesn't take shooting unarmed, non-violent people. It will take squeezing Mexico and everyone south economically and diplomatically until it hurts. It will take finding some way to hold them, then hauling them back to Mexico and points south. Make it an unpleasant stay with no "come in and disappear until a court date" option. That's easier said than done, but keeping them out is close to impossible. By the way, my son is CDP as well as many of my close friends and associates.

OK, tell you what. We imprison everyone of them to hard labor for 10 years, men, women and children. Housed in a tent city. No exceptions.
Seems President Trump did a good job of stemming the tide, and we didn't shoot anybody or sentence violators to 10 years of hard labor…….
Scotty Appleton
Again, I vote for making the crossing more like this

https://imgur.com/gallery/7VUUTGl
jrdaustin
AG
Here's a unique idea....

Why don't we build a wall?
jteAg
Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?

I'm fine with shooting the men. The women and kids and all the other men will get the point real quick. Question, would you be defending these people so much if they weren't Catholic? Cause I can promise you that if they were Evangelical Europeans with blonde hair and blue eyes I still wouldn't want them here without going through the proper channels.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call BS on your " I'm fine with shooting the men" statement.
I seriously, no, guarantee, you wouldn't have the pelotas, to draw down on another human being, who is not threatening violence or harm to you at that moment.
Yeah, BS!
Proc92
Sanction, tariff, withhold aid to Mexico, and all countries in Central America until the flow is stopped in its tracks.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
And the all have wristbands identifying which ones are still slaves to the cartel and which ones have paid.

Don't believe me? Ask anyone that has property along the river. The free ones shed them once they get to this side.
hawk1763
Invasion is invasion. Doesn't matter if it's man, woman, or child. They want to come legally then that is great but come illegally at your own risk.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
jteAg said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?

I'm fine with shooting the men. The women and kids and all the other men will get the point real quick. Question, would you be defending these people so much if they weren't Catholic? Cause I can promise you that if they were Evangelical Europeans with blonde hair and blue eyes I still wouldn't want them here without going through the proper channels.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call BS on your " I'm fine with shooting the men" statement.
I seriously, no, guarantee, you wouldn't have the pelotas, to draw down on another human being, who is not threatening violence or harm to you at that moment.
Yeah, BS!

Okay random internet guy who's opinion is worthless to me.
Scotty Appleton
What if we just fire prop guns and have someone say they are cold?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
They are being gifted what we worked for. Our burdens are to generate votes under a false pretense of love and caring. How much more do we allow and what are you willing to do?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Proc92
Funky Winkerbean said:

They are being gifted what we worked for. Our burdens are to generate votes under a false pretense of love and caring. How much more do we allow and what are you willing to do?

What are you actually going to do? Attack the invaders or attack the establishment that is gutting the country? Or something else?
Marcus Brutus
B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?

Good God Almighty……..

Seems President Trump did a good job of stemming the tide, and we didn't shoot anybody or sentence violators to 10 years of hard labor…….

So there is no consequence to coming across. We capture them, send them back, and they try again. Eventually, they get through successfully. If I broke into your home to rob you, and was caught and released each time with no punitive measures, I will eventually break in and steal you blind.

You and those who favor your approach should absolutely be forced to care for them.
Viper16
AG
B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?
Here ya go...........

#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Nope, they won't like that either.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?

Good God Almighty……..

Why not both
Psych
AG
Has anyone suggested forced sterilization yet?
B-1 83
AG
We could use them to test experimental vaccines, too!
wbt5845
AG
Viper16 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?
Here ya go...........

B-1 83
AG
Woohoo! A semi-legitimate suggestion! Being stunned and drowning might not fly…..
Ol_Ag_02
AG
They wouldn't get stunned or have to worry about drowning if they stayed in their own damn countries.
AnScAggie
AG
Why don't we start calling them what they are, invaders. Quit the immigrant, migrant, refugee talk and call them foreign invaders. Post military, LEO, militia, guys with guns at the border and stop the invasion. The US provides too many social services to continue allowing unfettered illegal immigration, anchor babies, and the continued financial drain on our citizens.

If you've ever paid attention to the checkout line at an HEB in Alice, Carrizo, Hebbronville or similar area, count the number of EBT/Lonestar whatever cards that are used, the percentage is astounding. We have enough low skilled individuals in this country already, we do not need to be importing more.
Viper16
AG
wbt5845 said:

Viper16 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?
Here ya go...........

We need to use the damn thing.......

I'm sure we spent millions developing it.....

Need some ROI
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Baron von Bulsh
I vote that we get that black capitol police officer to patrol the border. Ya know, the one who is legally allowed to murder trespassers.
B-1 83
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

B-1 83 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

B-1 83 said:

chickenfingers said:

WH will do nothing.
Now is the time to act
What is your suggestion?

Good God Almighty……..

So there is no consequence to coming across. We capture them, send them back, and they try again. Eventually, they get through successfully. If I broke into your home to rob you, and was caught and released each time with no punitive measures, I will eventually break in and steal you blind.

You and those who favor your approach should absolutely be forced to care for them.
So your solution is to shoot them, while mine is the same as Trump's. Should Trump be forced to care for them?
RGV AG
AG
The only truly effective deterrent that any politician in the last 50 or so years has done to greatly reduce illegal immigration was done by Trump. And it was not his idiocy of the border wall or any of that crap. It was his threat to Mexico to levy punitive tariffs on exports that got action. The Mexicans were terrified that he would actually do this and the MexGov, for probably the first time ever, mobilized the Mexican immigration and Mexican military with a "no cokes, no smokes, and no jokes" serious order to stop the illegals.

I also imagine that word went out to the crime groups to "cease and desist", because they did. From the time of the threats until FJB inauguration the flow of illegals slowed way down and the Mexicans were participating in stopping the flow.

The only reasonable way, given the BS US policies and procedures, to stop the illegals is to have Mexico control both their southern and northern border. Right now it is all WFO and money is flowing like half price night in boystown. It is wild to see the swing from Jan until now.

Abbott is politically posturing as he can't really do sheet about stopping the flow. It is very dishonest and disingenous, not to mention very expensive, theater that he is promulgating to try and trick most of you into believing he is actually doing something.

What Abbott could do, that would get some traction is to have DPS and Texas LEO's stop and harass the hell outta Mexican commercial transports coming out of the POE's. There is not a thing the Feds could do to stop him and that would hurt the Mexicans. But he won't do that.
TAMU1990
AG
Rongagin71 said:

TAMU1990 said:

Needs to be in the media as well. Here's Abbott's chance to be a hero because this issue polls 80%+ against.
The problem is that the 80% will evaporate if he is seen as abusing...we already saw one attempt at this with the "whipping" curfuffle. Actual physicality may be required, but will not play well, and Abbott knows it.
Most people knew that was a false narrative
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.