CNN Reporter gets DUNKED....

6,326 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LegalDrugPusher
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I too have been (and will be) guilty of seeing a pig in mud and jumping in to fight it. Sometimes it is cathartic at least that is my excuse!
BuddysBud
AG
nomad2007 said:

BuddysBud said:

How can they say that the vaccine is 90. To 7% effective when 90% of healthy kids show little to no COVID symptoms without the vaccine?

10/100 unvaccinated kids show symptoms let's say.

Then if in vaccinated kids, 1/100 showed symptoms, it's 90% effective at preventing symptoms. There was a 90% reduction in symptomatic infection.

I think that's the simplest way to explain how that number is calculated.

Is that what they are doing or are they saying that they gave the vaccine to 100 children and 10 didn't get sick. The complete fraud and misinformation since the virus has first been released gives little credibility to the government IDH and CDC authorities or to the pharmaceutical companies.

This has just become a huge web of lies so that a few executives and politicians can become wealthy.

If the vaccines are safe and effective then they would be required for illegals entering the country as well as citizens and legal immigrants.
JR Ewing
AG
Two things about this bug me...the biggest irony is when the reporter ask the mom who took her kid out, "that must have infuriated you as a parent..." I think she would meet the definition of a domestic terrorist under this administration instruction, right? Or, is she not one because she toes the government line? I'm confused...

The second thing is they investigate the school owners and their campaign contributions. They don't do that for the left donors...pretty slanted journalism if you ask me.
Frankie T
Did that waste of skin call Fauci the greatest scientist in the world? Holy ****ing *****!! Did he get that from the greatest leader in the history of the world's latest snooze conference?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Amazingly, we are getting dumber as time goes by and not learning anything.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
APHIS AG
FJB said:

This guy is what is wrong with the media - brainwashers
This. And when their brainwashing fails, they blame Conservatives.
TexAgs91
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

texagbeliever said:

This is an example of framing the news. Find guy in tank top with tattoos who represents the other side. Heck ESL even better! Then jab at him. Insult his news. Insult his knowledge. Get nowhere as the guy is well aware the goal is to instigate a response. (This is the guy 99% of men would want a beer with).

Wrap it up with a well dressed concerned mom. Being sympathetic and engaging with her. Now all the women watching are thinking (subconsciously) oh nice to women that means I can trust him.

The news is manipulation of the human psyche and not about information distribution.
After schooling the CNN reporter, he gets in a $50,000+ Jeep Wrangler.

I guess the USA is working out OK for immigrants, LatinX and "people of color"

Please drop the Latinx nonsense. That's insulting to Hispanics.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Salute The Marines said:

American Hispanics are conservative at heart. We need to welcome them into the GOP with open arms
Proud Hispanic and proud GOP.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
TexAgs91 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

texagbeliever said:

This is an example of framing the news. Find guy in tank top with tattoos who represents the other side. Heck ESL even better! Then jab at him. Insult his news. Insult his knowledge. Get nowhere as the guy is well aware the goal is to instigate a response. (This is the guy 99% of men would want a beer with).

Wrap it up with a well dressed concerned mom. Being sympathetic and engaging with her. Now all the women watching are thinking (subconsciously) oh nice to women that means I can trust him.

The news is manipulation of the human psyche and not about information distribution.

THIS. "Latinx" is one of the lamest pendejadas ever created.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
That was pretty damn funny
HollywoodBQ
AG
TexAgs91 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

texagbeliever said:

Agreed. I'm Puerto Rican and I don't want to be lumped in with Mexicans, Cubans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, Colombians, Peruvians, Chileans, Ecuadorians, Salvadorans, etc.

Point remains though, the USA isn't as dreadful as the media would have you believe.
LegalDrugPusher
Salute The Marines said:

American Hispanics are conservative at heart. We need to welcome them into the GOP with open arms

And we are! CNN got a taste of their own medicine
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.