"Let's Go Brandon"

9,828 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by StandUpforAmerica
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GameDay sign @ UCLA.
Picard
AG
I prefer the original translation

rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
MookieBlaylock
AG
will Watch ole gameday now
Artorias
AG
Student section at our high school football game last night broke out with Let's Go Brandon. It was awesome.
jnathan10
AG
Same at a random game in Montana! Love to see it!
aggiechick
I just got back from dinner and have faith in humanity again. In the middle of dinner, the singer at the restaurant played the star spangled banner. The whole restaurant stood and sang. Followed by a rousing chorus of "let's go Brandon". Yay America!!!
LeeAtwater53
The chant is lame. Shows how dysfunctional the country has been. No different than the SJW crowd making everything about Trump last term. People need to grow up.
Superfreak
AG
Let's go LeeA****er!
M-K-TAG
AG
LeeA****er53 said:

The chant is lame. Shows how dysfunctional the country has been. No different than the SJW crowd making everything about Trump last term. People need to grow up.

The chant is not lame. "The SJW crowd making everything about Trump last term" and this chant do not equate. People need to grow up? Seriously? What planet do you live on? Biden deserves much worse for what he's done to this point. He's gotten off easy so far... way too easy.
stallion6
AG
LeeA****er53 said:

You are confused. The chant reflects how dysfunctional the country is now!
APHIS AG
Picard said:

Because that idiot in the White House will never get it.
milner79
How many of the 81 million* have embraced the LGB chant?
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Bonfired
AG
LeeA****er53 said:

Username definitely does NOT check out.
MaroonStain
AG
Superfreak said:

Let's go LeeA****er!

The filter on 't water' makes this thread sing.
Marcus Brutus
LeeA****er53 said:

Ahhhhhh, It'll be OK. I'm sure itll stop when Biden becomes total mental mush and is replaced. Hang in there just a little while longer.
cypress-ag
AG
3rd quarter at ATM game last night it started. Wa t to watch replay to see if it can be heard.
Rattler12
LeeA****er53 said:

Or lighten up ....
Sea Speed
AG
cypress-ag said:

3rd quarter at ATM game last night it started. Wa t to watch replay to see if it can be heard.

Live sporting broadxasts have been filtering out crowd noise just so you can't hear these chants.
1836er
AG
cypress-ag said:

Do you remember about when in the third quarter... I'd like listen for it (or it being censored) on the broadcast. Also, any videos captured from the stands/ramps?
fka ftc
Yesterday afternoon on Main St in the FW Stockyards, a dubbed out suburban windows down was blaring the "Let's Go Brandon" rap song. They did not fit the MSM narrative of a Trump (or anti-Biden) supporter.

81 million my arse.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Fightin_Aggie
AG
1836er said:

cypress-ag said:

Do you remember about when in the third quarter... I'd like listen for it (or it being censored) on the broadcast. Also, any videos captured from the stands/ramps?
I did not hear it at the game. In the third one gal held up a sign that said I love Brandon something and I chanted it a couple of times.

You might check and see if it came through.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
TX_COWDOC
AG
MaroonStain said:

Superfreak said:

Let's go LeeA****er!

The filter on 't water' makes this thread sing.
It's not water. It's t double u a t. you know ****?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGinHI
AG
LeeA****er53 said:

No it's not. It gives us evidence of the absurdity, demagoguery, and corruptness of FJB and everyone working with and for him

Quote:

We must learn to treat the demagogue and aspirant dictator in our midst just as we should treat our external enemies in a cold war with the weapon of ridicule. The demagogue himself is almost incapable of humour of any sort, and if we treat him with humour, he will begin to collapse. Humour is, after all, related to a sense of perspective. If we can see how things should be, we can see how askew they can get, and we can recognize distortion when we are confronted with it. Put the demagogue's statements in perspective, and you will see how utterly distorted they are. How can we possibly take them seriously or answer them seriously? We have important business to attend to matters of life and death both for ourselves as individuals and for our nation as a whole. The demagogue relies for his effectiveness on the fact that people will take seriously the fantastic accusations he makes; will discuss the phony issues he raises as if they had reality, or will be thrown into such a state of panic by his accusations and charges that they will simply abdicate their right to think and verify for themselves.
-Dr. Joost A. M. Meerloo in The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing

That is why THEY responded with this

texagbeliever
That tweet is so bad no CM will touch it with a 1000 foot pole. At least with Kabul disaster they would come to bidens aide. But this is so bad they want no part. A lie can easily withstand facts but it has no counter for humor.
FamousAgg
Everyone should reply "let's go Brandon " to this tweet
captkirk
AG
WatchOle
1836er
AG
ha ha
YouBet
AG
Nothing right wing about it.
waitwhat?
Shhhh stop talking about him
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Sea Speed
AG
someone searches his user name.
Science Denier
AG
LeeA****er53 said:

LMAO

LOL OLD
Ol_Ag_02
AG
LeeA****er53 said:

Democrats are like the jerk kid that wants to change the rules of the game when things stop going their way.

Dems: Trump supporters are deplorable, racist white trash.

Repubs: Let's Go Brandon!

Dems: You guys are mean jerks, everyone needs to grow up.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.