The Biden Administration is pathetic

5,411 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by waitwhat?
Bucketrunner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zoneag said:

He ran for president because the radical leftist globalists needed a puppet who would do nothing more than stand around, drool, and **** his diaper while they destroyed our country. And he's being successful at that.
4stringAg
AG
doubledog said:

I ran for president for three reasons:
To restore the soul and decency of our country.

Fail ...
---- A soul that allows people to rot under bridges
---- A soul that turns your back on your allies
---- The decency to lie every day

To rebuild our economy from the bottom up and the middle out.

Fail ...
---- If you mean the bottom up and middle out to mean he sent the economy to the crapper.

And to help unite our country.

Fail ...
---- help unite our (liberal) country, conservative do not count.

Your last point is spot on. It really pisses me off when I hear this crap from leftists about how Trump divided our country when it was really the lefts own starting with the Obama admin that have divided us along race, sex, class etc. most conservatives I know want to live and let live but the progressive left cannot survive without divisiveness and grievance and victimhood so that's what they do yet it's portrayed as conservatives needing to conform.
Foxo
AG
When does China take Hawaii?
Andrew99
AG
nortex97 said:

It's the vote counting that matters now, not the voting; yes, he actually said that line from Stalin.

https://rumble.com/vjvh0n-biden-its-no-longer-about-who-gets-to-vote...-its-about-who-gets-to-count-t.html?mref=16gqh&mc=83sof
I hadn't seen that one.

That's worse than when he said, "I don't need your vote, I've got that covered. "
zephyr88
AG
Trump worked like a farmer... started before the sun came up and stopped well into the evening. Like him or not, you can't take away the work ethic he demonstrated.

On the flip side, Joe's not really running anything. He's just 'there'. He does as little as he needs to do, makes his obligatory showings at events where he's well guided and kept on a leash - continuously saying that he's gonna be in trouble for taking questions (or just bailing out on questions all together).
zephyr88
AG
Foxo said:

Never.

The islands will always be defended. Too important to the US to ever give up, or allow to be taken away.

Plus, the golf courses there are amazing!
Tom Doniphon
81 million* people voted for a f'ing vegetable.
Boo Weekley
Foxo said:

Hopefully soon. F it. We need the hard wake up call. We are several generations removed from any hardship or struggle, and it shows. I hope they take it and then put vessels along the west coast.

A nation that has tasted hardship doesn't freak out over use of pronouns or micro aggressions.
zephyr88
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

81 million* people voted for a f'ing vegetable.
The asterisk is the most important part of that statement.
annie88
AG
Quote:

And to date, he has failed in all three.
Not only failed, he's made them exponentially worse to the point of being catastrophic.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
waitwhat?
zoneag said:

He ran for president because the radical leftist globalists needed a puppet who would do nothing more than stand around, drool, and **** his diaper while they destroyed our country. And he's being successful at that.

Wrong. He ran for President because pre-Kung Flu there was no chance the Democrats could unseat Trump, and the DNC didn't want to waste their good candidates on 2020. Biden was meant to be the "we really tried" candidate and then retire quietly.

Then China released the virus to hurt Trump and here we are.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.