The Biden Administration is pathetic

5,400 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by waitwhat?
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Imagine sending this tweet out after the last 10 months.

Joseph Goebbels would be very proud. This is pure Nazi propaganda.

Not the official POTUS account oddly, his own personal one.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
FriscoKid
AG
He didn't send that tweet. He was in bed before sunset.
Pookers
AG
More gaslighting. FJB
zoneag
He ran for president because the radical leftist globalists needed a puppet who would do nothing more than stand around, drool, and **** his diaper while they destroyed our country. And he's being successful at that.
annie88
AG
FriscoKid said:

That's why I said the administration. Basically his PR team.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
aggiepanic95
AG
Middle (class) out is right.
TxAgPreacher
S
By unity he means forced compliance, and silencing the opposition.
All my political beliefs are informed by my religious ones. To flag my posts, and tell me to take it to R&P is intellectual cowardice. I will not debate interpretation, that is off topic, and trolling me.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
I don't think any of those words mean what he thinks they mean.
JW
AG
Why did I read it in my head with a whisper voice?
mjschiller
AG
Biden ran because commie Obama, who is running the show and pulling the strings of his puppet, Biden, told him to.
Marvin J. Schiller
APHIS AG
annie88 said:

Imagine sending this tweet out after the last 10 months.

Joseph Goebbels would be very proud. This is pure Nazi propaganda.

Not the official POTUS account oddly, his own personal one.

And to date, he has failed in all three.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The right track??? This track runs right off a cliff. Get covid and rot, you POS
TyHolden
AG
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
gonemaroon
AG
They are money laundering straight from tax payers pocket to Wall Street - yet they send out tweets like this.

They are full blown crooks, and the vast majority of Americans will wake up when it's too late
FCBlitz
We are in so much trouble as a nation. Imagine how many war games scenarios are being played out by our enemies. It is just stupid how weak we are as a nation at the moment.
RoadkillBBQ
Now he's just trolling us.
Owlagdad
Typical. They take our talking points and use them as their ideas or against us. When the wind blows a certain direction (middle class worry) they trot out buzz words "middle out" to appease. Would like to expose that think tank that writes this malarkey. Bet it is mixture of poli sci and marketing pinheads.
They drive our country, or rather drive the Karen's. Hopefully Karen is seeing the empty shelves and hubby talks gas prices and electric bills.
Sea Speed
AG
Nice silicon valley joke, joe.
doubledog
I ran for president for three reasons:
To restore the soul and decency of our country.

Fail ...
---- A soul that allows people to rot under bridges
---- A soul that turns your back on your allies
---- The decency to lie every day

To rebuild our economy from the bottom up and the middle out.

Fail ...
---- If you mean the bottom up and middle out to mean he sent the economy to the crapper.

And to help unite our country.

Fail ...
---- help unite our (liberal) country, conservative do not count.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Everything the Democrats say is Orwellian doublespeak. Everything.
MaroonStain
AG
If it's 10 MONTHS in an administration's term and they feel the need to send reminders, then they realize they are a HUGE FAIL.
sleepybeagle
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

Everything the Democrats say is Orwellian doublespeak. Everything.
Everything.
Old Sarge
AG
DemoRats say: "We are on the path to unite the Country."

DemoRats mean: "Stand with us in unity, or go stand behind that razor wire fence you dissenting domestic terrorist."
BertMacklinFBI
FJB!
nortex97
AG
It's the vote counting that matters now, not the voting; yes, he actually said that line from Stalin.

https://rumble.com/vjvh0n-biden-its-no-longer-about-who-gets-to-vote...-its-about-who-gets-to-count-t.html?mref=16gqh&mc=83sof
BTKAG97
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

By unity he means forced compliance, and silencing the opposition.

It's the 1 item of those 3 that is working. Even leftist now agree he is a POS.
jrdaustin
AG
And by "We're on the right track" he means: "We have initiated the Great Reset."
96AgGrad
AG
I'm not sure "ran" is the right word. He ambled out of his basement a couple times a week, and slinked back in before noon.
aggiehawg
AG
The Biden Presidency: How to F*** Up Without Really Trying.

Quote:

President Joe Biden decamped to Wilmington on Friday, escaping the White House he's likened to a "gilded cage" for a weekend at his Delaware home. It's yet another weekend away from Washington as the President has spent a noteworthy portion of his first year in office at one of his two Delaware homes or at Camp David, working remotely.

A CNN analysis of Biden's public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend's trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday -- when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.
Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits.

Typically, his chopper commute from the White House to his Wilmington home takes less than an hour, and a White House official noted that many of the partial days included Biden departing the White House at the conclusion of a normal workday on a Friday or returning to Washington before the start of a workday on a Monday.
Quote:

That puts Biden ahead of the pace set by former President Donald Trump, who had spent less time at his Florida and New Jersey getaways at the same point in his presidency than Biden has spent in Delaware.
Difference being that Trump still worked when away from the WH. Biden is in bunker mode, doing nothing.

Quote:

While most presidents have prioritized taking time away from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, this is the most time a president has spent away from the White House on personal travel at this point in the presidency in recent history.

By comparison, Trump had spent all or part of 61 days at either his Mar-a-Lago or Bedminster properties in Florida and New Jersey, respectively, during the same period of time, plus all or part of nine days over four visits to Camp David.

In order Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden
Link
texagbeliever
One thing with Trump, is that his WH staff was likely the most combative and untrustworthy. There was likely work he needed to do apart from that environment. Now I'm not saying he wasn't taking a break half those days but not a fair apple to orange comparison.

(Adding context not accusing you).
aggiehawg
AG
texagbeliever said:

One thing with Trump, is that his WH staff was likely the most combative and untrustworthy. There was likely work he needed to do apart from that environment. Now I'm not saying he wasn't taking a break half those days but not a fair apple to orange comparison.

(Adding context not accusing you).
I don't recall Trump refusing to make who his visitors were when he was away from the WH available to the press like Biden has on all of his, though.

The most likely reason for that is that he has none, or damned few.
Maroon Dawn
AG
This is what the Concerned Moderates voted for

America literally burning down around us but generic PR team presidential tweets telling us not to believe our own eyes because everything is just fine
milner79
Gigem314
AG
FriscoKid said:

"You didn't build that. Someone else did."
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.