CDC moving goalposts again.

6,550 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie1806
Ol_Ag_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

All of the vaxxed who are soon to be unvaxxed are welcome to join the fight against tyranny. We all knew this was coming, but many have chosen to ignore just about everything

I'm vaxxed. But I've also been on team **** mandates this whole time.
Boo Weekley
thirdcoast said:

Why not adopt the terms "immunized" and "non-immunized". They don't change. If you have a certain level of natural or vaccine induced protection you are "immunized". If not, you are "non-immunized".

Morons.
If we are going to be doing anything at all, this is the most logical. That being said, I have only seen measurement of antibodies recommended as the method to track immunity, but isn't it more complex than that? Do we have the technology to measure immunity outside of simply monitoring for presence of antibodies? I keep hearing about T-Cell memories being the major player in immunity or future ability to fight off virus with much more ease.
DG-Ag
AG
Boo Weekley
aggiehawg said:

Definitions of "fully vaccinated" will be changed.

Quote:

"We have not yet changed the definition of 'fully vaccinated.' We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of 'fully vaccinated' in the future," Walensky said during a press briefing on Friday.

Dumb b**** has that "Heavens Gate" look. These people freak me out.
Serious Lee
ironmanag said:

Translation

This sh** doesn't work so we need to fix our words so we can force people to get the booster.
gene editing does work, but only in a world of never-ending inoculations
BigRobSA
LOL at calling these therapeutics " vaccines".
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
fightingfarmer09
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
Ciboag96
bmks270
AG
The vaxxed and the pure bloods will end up in the same boat, both being told to get a vaccine, doesn't matter if it is the first one, or the nth.
FrioAg 00
AG
FriscoKid said:

Keegan99 said:

This will all end up as a digital pass.
Exactly, and they will add future requirement to the pass extending beyond the COVID vaccine.

And healthcare, say hello social score otherwise known as "your papers".

Totalitarianism doesn't stop until you for forcibly stop it.
Maroon Dawn
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

FriscoKid said:

Keegan99 said:

Exactly, and they will add future requirement to the pass extending beyond the COVID vaccine.

And healthcare, say hello social score otherwise known as "your papers".

Totalitarianism doesn't stop until you for forcibly stop it.

Been saying this for awhile now. Dems love the China social credit score system and can't wait to use COVID to implement it here
Squadron7
AG
FriscoKid said:

Keegan99 said:

As cliche as "This times a bazillion" has become….this times a bazillion.

I was calling out the Prog's lust for an American version of China's Social Credit Score almost two years ago.

Squadron7
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

Is she the dumb ***** who cried on tv last spring warning everyone to stay inside or otherwise we will all die from Covid?

Yes. And if I remember correctly she actually used the word "doomed".

Sully Dog
beanbean said:

I did the first 2 shots. I'm done.
I'm just done. **** OFF COVIDIANS!
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Pookers
AG
Squadron7 said:

FriscoKid said:

Keegan99 said:

As cliche as "This times a bazillion" has become….this times a bazillion.

I was calling out the Prog's lust for an American version of China's Social Credit Score almost two years ago.

The system is already in place in many ways. They are just making things official in a way that won't wake any normies / sheeple up.
richardag
Pull up a 2 year graph of Pfizer stock and all will be revealed.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
YouBet
AG
Boo Weekley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

"We have not yet changed the definition of 'fully vaccinated.' We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of 'fully vaccinated' in the future," Walensky said during a press briefing on Friday.

Holy crap. Her face has been nagging me for some time in the back of my mind. This is it.

Boo Weekley
YouBet said:

Boo Weekley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Holy crap. Her face has been nagging me for some time in the back of my mind. This is it.

She always has that psychotic "pleading" look. I racked my brain months ago trying to figure out what it reminded me of then the light bulb went off.
Aggie1806
AG
The "pure bloods"…I laughed so hard at this for some reason. Gold…
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.