Terry McAuliffe.....

7,331 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Squadron7
Fightin_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BTHOB said:

I sit in dismay as I witness so many people who still believe that "elections" are legitimate. Unfortunately, it may take several generations for transgressions to reach a point where there is enough unity (through united suffering) among the populace to achieve a real change in governance.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing -
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Big Bucks
AG
I voted against the SOB today! Every Terry ad is nothing but negative on Youngkin with typical talking points. Latest one today is a replay of Obama media against private equity Romney.
sharpdressedman
I anticipate a TM win "by any means necessary."

Changing the voting rules, implementing a refined Fraud v2.0 model, and the post-election obfuscation and cover-up of voting improprieties will create an unbeatable synergy. I see no concrete reason(s) to expect otherwise.
scd88
AG
Virginia is lost. Dems will chew their way to a win and no one will question it.
Owlagdad
slyfox07 said:

Squadron7 said:

Northern Virginia is chock full of big government loving rent seekers. The trough there is so full of people now that it has spread well into the surrounding states.

Tens of thousands of career government employees that commute to the district (or just log into Zoom) to collect their GS-14 paycheck without any chance whatsoever of losing their job due to shutdowns.

The nerve-center of the deep state

"Drain the swamp" threatened their kush life.
nortex97
AG
I dunno, never say never.

Ulysses90
AG
slyfox07 said:

Squadron7 said:

Northern Virginia is chock full of big government loving rent seekers. The trough there is so full of people now that it has spread well into the surrounding states.

Tens of thousands of career government employees that commute to the district (or just log into Zoom) to collect their GS-14 paycheck without any chance whatsoever of losing their job due to shutdowns.

The nerve-center of the deep state

The malignant tumor on the ass of the United States that grows by drawing the blood supply away from health6 tissue in the heartland. It's not just Democrats by self professed Republicans that are of the McConnell-Romney-Cheney-Kinzinger wing of the party. They would sign away the Bill of Rightsin the name of preventing a federal government shutdown. If you could excise the portion of Virginia around D.C. where there are toll lanes on I-95 and I-66 the rest of the state would vote decisively Republican.
aggiehawg
AG
McAuliffe sinking fast.

Quote:

In the final days leading up to the Virginia statewide races, there continues to be plenty of cringe details for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe. For instance, at a tour bus stop the candidate did in Arlington, Virginia, one of the bluest parts of the commonwealth, hardly anyone showed up.

Link
Dan Scott
AG
Obama stumped for him today. Dems getting desperate
YouBet
AG
Saw exact same thing with Biden and he won.

IMO, Terry has won it until he hasn't. Cheating.
aggiehawg
AG
Dan Scott said:

Anyone show the number of actual voters, not staffers, not press, not Dem staffers but real voters, that Obama drew?
hbtheduce
AG
McAuliffe voters are all hiding in their basement double masked waiting for their 3rd booster. Not surprised his events are empty
YouBet
AG
hbtheduce said:

McAuliffe voters are all hiding in their basement double masked waiting for their 3rd booster. Not surprised his events are empty
May they never show their faces in public again.
hbtheduce
AG
Suicide is 100% effective against the covid virus... take that Pfizer.

nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

Dan Scott said:

Anyone show the number of actual voters, not staffers, not press, not Dem staffers but real voters, that Obama drew?
It's the same total number though. All of his voters/all reporters vote straight ticket CCP.
fixer
YouBet said:

Saw exact same thing with Biden and he won.

IMO, Terry has won it until he hasn't. Cheating.
Exactly.

Terry isn't really worried.

No one, I mean no one, showed for Biden's rally's but somehow got 81 million votes.

A governor's race is chump change for the DNC to cheat.

Someone said it here and it is correct: Republicans would have to poll 80-20 to have a realistic chance of winning.

Whirligigs
Considering all the changes and disasters this country has faced these past few months, the fact any race is still close is amazing.
aggiehawg
AG

Gotta be by a Youngkin supporter.
Burdizzo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Gotta be by a Youngkin supporter.

I can't believe that is an actual sign.
aggiehawg
AG
ShotOver
AG
slyfox07 said:

pdc093 said:

After stating that parents should have "no say in their children's education", VA's Governor's race is in a dead heat.....
https://www.270towin.com/news/2021/10/20/poll-virginia-governors-race-dead-heat_1262.html

I knew someday his arrogance would force him to expose his corrupt hand.

This is a massive race. It's a referendum for the soul of this country.

Virginia has been ground zero for covid insanity. If the governorship flips red it will be a loud and clear "F you" to the covidians.

richardag
nortex97 said:

Quote:

L. Douglas Wilder has never been a fan of Terry McAuliffe's second run for governor in the state of Virginia. While it's not illegal for a governor to run more than once (they just can't twice in a row), it has long been looked down upon by the community. Wilder, a Democrat who was also Virginia's first and only Black governor, has also criticized McAuliffe for taking the opportunity from people of color (two of them women) and for refusing to answer questions.

We've seen ol' Terry bolt from interviews, run from reporters, and literally yell at a Virginia sheriff when he didn't want to answer.

It's almost like Wilder knows the guy.

Wilder has also taken issue with Kamala Harris politically targeting 300+ Black churches around Virginia to campaign for Terry. She recorded a video that will be played DURING SERVICES begging parishioners to vote for her friend, Terry.

Pretty bad, right?

Quote:

From The Washington Examiner:
Quote:

Douglas Wilder, the only black governor in Virginia's history, is no fan of the video endorsement Vice President Kamala Harris made for Terry McAuliffe, which is being played Sundays in hundreds of the Old Dominion's black churches.
The ad, which ethics and legal experts say is a clear violation of IRS rules, is set to continue playing right up until the Nov. 2 gubernatorial election, as the Democratic Party pulls out all the stops to ensure black turnout. But a thumbs-down from the 90-year-old Wilder, a Democrat and highly respected voice in Virginia politics for decades, is significant.
"Well, it's very good for her to do that, causing these churches to lose their tax-exempt status," he quipped, referring to the Johnson Amendment, a rule that prohibits 501(c)(3) organizations, such as charities and churches, from engaging in any political campaign activity. "If this is legal, then it's surprising to me."

The Democratic Party leadership blatant disregard for laws is accelerating and no one in law enforcement seems to give a damn.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Slyfox07
AG
ShotOver said:

slyfox07 said:

pdc093 said:

After stating that parents should have "no say in their children's education", VA's Governor's race is in a dead heat.....
https://www.270towin.com/news/2021/10/20/poll-virginia-governors-race-dead-heat_1262.html

I knew someday his arrogance would force him to expose his corrupt hand.

This is a massive race. It's a referendum for the soul of this country.

Virginia has been ground zero for covid insanity. If the governorship flips red it will be a loud and clear "F you" to the covidians.

Found one
Squadron7
AG
richardag said:

nortex97 said:

Quote:

L. Douglas Wilder has never been a fan of Terry McAuliffe's second run for governor in the state of Virginia. While it's not illegal for a governor to run more than once (they just can't twice in a row), it has long been looked down upon by the community. Wilder, a Democrat who was also Virginia's first and only Black governor, has also criticized McAuliffe for taking the opportunity from people of color (two of them women) and for refusing to answer questions.

We've seen ol' Terry bolt from interviews, run from reporters, and literally yell at a Virginia sheriff when he didn't want to answer.

It's almost like Wilder knows the guy.

Wilder has also taken issue with Kamala Harris politically targeting 300+ Black churches around Virginia to campaign for Terry. She recorded a video that will be played DURING SERVICES begging parishioners to vote for her friend, Terry.

Pretty bad, right?

Quote:

From The Washington Examiner:
Quote:

Douglas Wilder, the only black governor in Virginia's history, is no fan of the video endorsement Vice President Kamala Harris made for Terry McAuliffe, which is being played Sundays in hundreds of the Old Dominion's black churches.
The ad, which ethics and legal experts say is a clear violation of IRS rules, is set to continue playing right up until the Nov. 2 gubernatorial election, as the Democratic Party pulls out all the stops to ensure black turnout. But a thumbs-down from the 90-year-old Wilder, a Democrat and highly respected voice in Virginia politics for decades, is significant.
"Well, it's very good for her to do that, causing these churches to lose their tax-exempt status," he quipped, referring to the Johnson Amendment, a rule that prohibits 501(c)(3) organizations, such as charities and churches, from engaging in any political campaign activity. "If this is legal, then it's surprising to me."

The Democratic Party leadership blatant disregard for laws is accelerating and no one in law enforcement seems to give a damn.
Lemme guess….no controlling legal authority?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.