Religious Exemption for Vaccine Letter

7,359 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Gordon McKernan
JR Ewing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My question is this: has OSHA come out and formally issued anything? If not, there are no requirements currently which state you MUST be vaccinated, unless it is a corporate mandate. If it is a corporate mandate, I would have them sign a liability form that any side effects a forced vaccination caused would place them immediately responsible for any repercussions to the employee for the remainder of their lifetime. Once they sign that and give it back to me, I tell them I'd get the vaccine. If they got as far as providing that, which is extremely unlikely, I would quit. Until then, they would have to fire me, and I would start a class action lawsuit for damages to my livelihood, expectations of retirement from my original date of hire, etc. and would pursue damages based on my projections.
BMX Bandit
1. (lots of good answers cited in links by others also). As a Christian, my faith and church teach that there is a moral duty to refuse the use of medical products, including vaccines, that are produced using human cells lines derived from direct abortions. My informed conscience requires me to refuse the COVID vaccine since it falls into this category of medical products because it was produced from human cells lines from abortions.

2. It would be devastating to me as it would be a direct violation of my religious belief and injures my relationship with God.

3. The Bible, prayer and my years of going to Church services and fellowship events.

4. As long as I can remember.

5. List any.

6. I do not have a religious objection to all vaccines.

7. I am not aware of any medicines or products that . If I become aware of that, I will no longer take that medication or product.

8. I do not know of any documentation that would support my sincerity, but if you can specify what you are looking for I will provide it assuming it exists.

BMX Bandit
Quote:

Once they sign that and give it back to me
don't hold your breath waiting to get that back.
Gordon McKernan

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.